My girl wants to do me with a strap on

124»

Comments

• costanza wrote: »
    stop fucking cross posting on sites its against rules

Since when is it against our forum rules to post links to other forums? Interesting site over there though... They seem to have our costanza pretty well pegged... Let's go to P5 and back him up.. ;)
  • ROAD TRIP !!! Shotgun . . .
  • ill eat you fuckers alive over there
    ill eat you fuckers alive over there
    Reported.

Dear god man, what in the name of fuck did you do to those poor people to bring them to the state they're in? They're like a bunch of savage zombies after snorting a massive line of coke!
  • He was just being himself.
  • Reported.

Dear god man, what in the name of fuck did you do to those poor people to bring them to the state they're in? They're like a bunch of savage zombies after snorting a massive line of coke!

lol

im just a celebrity

:arghh:

for real tho, those hyenas bring it on themselves... just having fun.
    lol

im just a celebrity

:arghh:

for real tho, those hyenas bring it on themselves... just having fun.

the-art-of-trolling--1308013222-7451.jpg
  • So did the guy (Pillow biter) take it?
  • Milo wrote: »
    You're right. New content is always good. With that in mind . . .

welp, im back!

That is utterly disturbing. Costanza your pretend life there is even more wild than here. Internet shit disturber or not, to have so many people despise you with a passion really should make you go "hmmmm....is it me?"
  • SuperNed wrote: »
    That is utterly disturbing. Costanza your pretend life there is even more wild than here. Internet shit disturber or not, to have so many people despise you with a passion really should make you go "hmmmm....is it me?"

there's equal love and hate over there lol

its all in good fun Nedaroo :)
  • I think it may lean a little more to the hate side but I may be reading it wrong :)
  • SuperNed wrote: »
    I think it may lean a little more to the hate side but I may be reading it wrong :)
    More WAT here I think...

Course we're Canadian here aren't we?
  • I don't get your wat frame of reference comp
    I don't get your wat frame of reference comp

Means we're too polite...>:D
  • Ok just got through 'welp' in it's entirety. Overall...by my best guesstimate about 80% of the posters despise costanza/smokerock with a passion and want him banned never to be heard from again, 16% seem to approach a violent hatred and may even want him dead, and about 4% think he is the 'schizzle' in 'fo shizzle my nizzle' (I may be misinterpreting the meaning of that ebonic string entirely though).
    I would have to say though, in a somewhat backhanded defense of Costanza that the people on that site just 'might' lean a little to the critical side overall though....I mean many were even saying that the girl in the pic Costanza chose to make his pretend wife wasn't hot or had 'fat arms' etc. Not that he has ever even met this woman...but let's be real...that woman was beyond smoking hot "cheers:
  • u have no idea
  • LOL....sure I do (unless you were talking about the ebonic string and then you may be correct)
  • Ned . . . I think you are looking at this too analytically. Go with your gut. As to the pretend wife, she is a good looking woman, but you need to understand that OT over there has excruciatingly high standards. Kate Upton would be about an 8, as an example. Hence the downgrading of this woman's attractiveness.
  • Bumping this for shits 'n giggles.

One of my favourite threads
  • Well there sure were a lot of "celebrities" in this thread. Ah those were the days of real modding... Nowadays it's a cakewalk in comparison... Wonder whatever happened to some of them when they grew up?
  • Wow, so many old regs that disappeared. It's actually quite sad.
  • Wish there was a way to contact them and ask them to come back, at least for a celebrity appearance... Let me look at that.
  • did we ever get consensus on the "is it gay" question? asking for a friend...
  • Kristy wrote: »
    dammit ...

I'm going soft.[/QUOTE

Happens to the BEST of us.