Comments

• 100 posts per page YaY!

Side avatars gHeY!
  • moose wrote: »
    100 posts per page YaY!

Side avatars gHeY!

x3492493489248289
  • SUGGESTION:

Bottom of the page is "Active Topics" the latest topics that have posts in them... Would drive more traffic since people dont need to be visiting the particular section to see the post........ I know there is the "New Posts" button at the top this is just a suggestion to make it part of the main page.

That is all!
    :)
  • DasCoupe wrote: »
    SUGGESTION:

Bottom of the page is "Active Topics" the latest topics that have posts in them... Would drive more traffic since people dont need to be visiting the particular section to see the post........ I know there is the "New Posts" button at the top this is just a suggestion to make it part of the main page.

That is all!
    :)

Yes I would like to enable that but can't seem to figure it out right now..

update
    -2 character posts now in effect.

update-Time between posts lowered to 20 seconds.
  • Scoops wrote: »

update
    -2 character posts now in effect.

!!
  • Does it work
  • Why yes it does (QR, that is . . .)
  • Hey I noticed we got some new emoticons..if it isn't a hassle, would it be possible to steal 2p2's : mad: one? It makes me incredibly happy each time I use it.

(I don't know how this works..but in my imagination you've got some sort of amazing list to choose from and it would be a simple click..if it is more work than that, please disregard request.:))
  • Is it possible to make it so your signature can be more then 2 lines?
  • Why is the forum display so narrow?
  • Getting the "redirect" screen more often than usual, and it just seems to take a bit of time to get through it, not as quick as it was.
  • I just noticed this happening either today or yesterday as well AJ.
  • Still missing some of my favourite smilies. I would use "sad-face", but that is one of the missing ones.

Also, like the old fart a few posts above, the redirect notice is popping up more often than it used to . . .
  • Even with the redirect screen, it's still faster than it was before the server upgrade.
  • Well, when your internet connection is two cans and some string, I can see that . . . but I have seen no speed increase here in the land of the big pipe. I just want my smilies back . . .
  • I would also like to be able to change my Avatar . . . that is not working anymore, either. I can delete it, or use the oe I had uploaded prior to the server changeover. I cannot change it.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Getting the "redirect" screen more often than usual, and it just seems to take a bit of time to get through it, not as quick as it was.

The redirect page has been removed.
    Milo wrote: »
    I would also like to be able to change my Avatar . . . that is not working anymore, either. I can delete it, or use the oe I had uploaded prior to the server changeover. I cannot change it.

I found the problem with the "Smilies" and has been corrected..Still unsure of the problem with the Avatars. Can you try again now and let me know if it's working?
  • All fixed . . . I love my smilies . . . and, as you can tell, my avatar is now changed, as well.

TYVM
  • I don't know the logistics/cost behind this but maybe make it mobile phone compatible??
  • I don't know the logistics/cost behind this but maybe make it mobile phone compatible??

Download the app Tapatalk and search for this forum. I use it all the time from my phone

It is via tapatalk
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Download the app Tapatalk and search for this forum. I use it all the time from my phone

+1. Definitely browse CPF more from iPhone more than the laptop!
  • Out of curiosity is anyone using the Blackberry version yet?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Out of curiosity is anyone using the Blackberry version yet?

Of Taptalk or PFC?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Of Taptalk or PFC?

lol, silly boy... I already access PFC on the BB but wondered if there is any advantage to using Tapatalk..
  • This thread has been inactive for too long now.. Lets here some more suggestions for the site.

Be sure to use "like" button on any of the posts you think have the best ideas and those ones will be addressed with higher priority.
  • Scoops wrote: »
    This thread has been inactive for too long now.. Lets here some more suggestions for the site.

One thing that I think would be beneficial to all players on the forum would be the addition of a Strategy Videos section to "Poker Strategy". This could have various tabs, ie. MTT, Cash, S&G and sub tabs of 180 man, 45 etc.

I know when I was looking to get better these added to my game and continues to.

2+2 has a section like this to some of their own vids which I like to check in on from time to time. A recent 180-t S&G - http://bit.ly/o7TmN1
  • Suggestion: Is there a poker stars Home Games for this forum?

I never uses it but it would be fun sometimes to play against member on the forum.
  • Duch wrote: »
    Suggestion: Is there a poker stars Home Games for this forum?

I never uses it but it would be fun sometimes to play against member on the forum.

Check the Canadian Online Poker League forum. We play every Thursday and Sunday night,
  • I guess some feedback, I use pfc on my BB when I need to...seems to work well to me!
This discussion has been closed.