PokerForum.ca Suggestions

123457»

Comments

• This one seems a lot more like a #2. A really big #2.

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    This one seems a lot more like a #2. A really big #2.

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU

aha! then who's #1?
  • I think bill has both the largest poker room and the largest poker forum in Canada
  • Don't you guys get it ?

Something is rotten in the State of Denmark.

Do any of you care to fix it or even talk about it ?

Or, is it just fun and games.
  • If by the stAte of Denmark , u mean here, then I would say there is nothing wrong.

This site is great for networking and touching base with people in the community (interest in poker)

People are people and people are going to butt heads, but at the end of the day, it's the internet and it's pretty standard.

Can't please everyone.
  • I think Bill is talking more about the number of active members on the forum
    Yes.
  • Yes.

Wouldn't the person with the largest poker room in Canada be the one to get the most members on here?
    Yes.

I LIKE my sedentary lifestyle.
  • Milo wrote: »
    I LIKE my sedentary lifestyle.
    You might like it today, but one of these day's something is going to get you so
    excited that you'll change you're motto from " excelling at mediocrity " to " the sky's
    the limit ". And then, look out.
  • You might like it today, but one of these day's something is going to get you so
    excited that you'll change you're motto from " excelling at mediocrity " to " the sky's

I am NEVER going to get excited enough to change my motto . . .
  • My suggestion for this thread is for u to change that motto Milo

It sucks
  • You might like it today, but one of these day's something is going to get you so

You are welcome to take over as the administrator of All Ontario Poker and build the site for me and create Canada's largest poker forum. I will split all affiliate revenue generated by the site 50/50 with you. Sound good?
  • WTF is going on? Just came back top the site and was not "logged in" Tried to log in and it would not take my password. Had to do the whole reset thingy.
  • Weird. I just logged out to walk the dogs. Logged back in no problem.
    WTF is going on? Just came back top the site and was not "logged in" Tried to log in and it would not take my password. Had to do the whole reset thingy.

your icloud is compromised

milo noods are gonna be everywhere now :-[
  • Just did it again, even though I reset everything and tagged the "keep me logged in" box.
  • Weirdness . . . this was the only site that fragged. All my others were good, still logged in.
    Weirdness . . . this was the only site that fragged. All my others were good, still logged in.

I've always been annoyed by that on here. If I don't do something for 5 minutes it auto logs me out. I don't think anythings changed on this end though
  • I have only experienced what you describe on a couple of occasions. Usually the perma-logged in doohickey is enough.
  • pro tip: always stay logged in
  • There are only so many hours/day one can think deeply about poker...but there are endless hours one can devote to community and having a laugh! (See FB for proof)

Motivate Off Topic posters...we're the glue that holds a forum together.
  • Also, Spoilers are fun..is this an option that you can just turn on...or is it more complicated than that?
  • Okay . . . been away for a bit, but came back today and noticed something that may be a security issue.

I cannot for the life of me remember my password for this site. When I came back just now it was dead easy to log in, however.

When I typed in my username, and hit the "tab" key to go to the password section, it automatically had my password there for me.
    Now, if this is keyed to location/IP address, that is not an issue, but if it will do this for ANY dormant username/password combo . . .
  • Your browser saved the password for you.
  • Holy fuck Milo. Do you log into Facebook EVERY time?

Cookie_Monster.jpg
    Okay . . . been away for a bit, but came back today and noticed something that may be a security issue.

I cannot for the life of me remember my password for this site. When I came back just now it was dead easy to log in, however.

When I typed in my username, and hit the "tab" key to go to the password section, it automatically had my password there for me.
    Now, if this is keyed to location/IP address, that is not an issue, but if it will do this for ANY dormant username/password combo . . .

Try it on a different pc, if that still works we have an issue, if not you do..:D
    Also make sure you are using an up to date browser. Do not use IE.. for anything.
  • Also try incognito mode to make sure it is not any of your plugins causing issues or a caching issue!
This discussion has been closed.