PokerForum.ca Suggestions

Comments

• Works now.
  • Is working
  • Anyone else getting weird "Function Cache" blah blah blah messages and weird stuff going on right now? Making it very difficult to surf about on here.
  • Anyone else getting weird "Function Cache" blah blah blah messages and weird stuff going on right now? Making it very difficult to surf about on here.

yep, would try and fix but I have no access..
  • I'm not seeing this..screenshot please??
  • was last night. Fine here. on a side note...

Scoops, please check your e-mail!
  • Yeah I seen it last night at the top of the page. Nothing today though. Seems to have resolved itself.
  • yah I saw it yesterday too
  • Not a problem today, probably has something to do with the full moon or something.
  • How about a PG&C forum section?

Seems like there are a few threads that would fit in there already... And I like seeing people's progress...
  • Anyone else having problems with the site? It's loading sans any graphics for me. Tried on both IE and Firefox.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems with the site? It's loading sans any graphics for me. Tried on both IE and Firefox.

fine here in mod land... Do you have the issue on any other sites?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems with the site? It's loading sans any graphics for me. Tried on both IE and Firefox.

Did yes, looks like it's fixed.
  • Working fine now. This was the only site with that issue.
  • Add the ability to copy/paste P* HH's and have them display the graphic cards properly.
  • Philli for president
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Philli for president

Have you been sharing the reefer with the hippie remnants in San Fran already?
  • tldr, suggest:

allow new posters only a couple of posts on their first day
  • Can we display PS (and possibly other) usernames in the sidebar of our posts. Makes things easier when shipping for the BAP section.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Can we display PS (and possibly other) usernames in the sidebar of our posts. Makes things easier when shipping for the BAP section.

...and if someone posts in final table thread.
  • literation wrote: »
    ...and if someone posts in final table thread.

...and helps out those of us deadbeats in the Deadpool.
  • Is it wrong to try and make all the strategy related posts private like the bap section, you need to sign in to see them?
  • If there is a strategy to BAPing then only Hobbes would know.
  • I would like to suggest that whatever damn button I pushed to make all the non thread content text on my screen so small I have to wince at my screen like a 90 year old man with cataracts to see it be broken, burned and pissed on.

All the menus at the top of the screen, screennames, joine date, blah blah blah are far to wee now. Could someone please splain how to make this stop?

Huh, no idea what I did. Rebooted machine and all's well all of a sudden.
  • I would like to suggest that whatever damn button I pushed to make all the non thread content text on my screen so small I have to wince at my screen like a 90 year old man with cataracts to see it be broken, burned and pissed on.

All the menus at the top of the screen, screennames, joine date, blah blah blah are far to wee now. Could someone please splain how to make this stop?

Thought all mods were pc experts?

Was this only on PFC? If not, hold down the ctrl key and scroll your mouse wheel while in IE.. Voila, instant resizing....

Did you try scrolling while the ctrl button was held down?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Did you try scrolling while the ctrl button was held down?

lol, mods think alike...
  • more philli less fed
  • compuease wrote: »
    Thought all mods were pc experts?

Was this only on PFC? If not, hold down the ctrl key and scroll your mouse wheel while in IE.. Voila, instant resizing....

I was an expert. Just happened to be between 1989 and 1994. Circa the era of the 486 33Mhz machines.

As for the other part, bingo. Thanks Comp. Works in Firefox too.
  • I was an expert. Just happened to be between 1989 and 1994. Circa the era of the 486 33Mhz machines.

As for the other part, bingo. Thanks Comp. Works in Firefox too.

Where was RIM when you had your souped-up Apple IIe and you were mashing keys playing Olympic Decathlon?
This discussion has been closed.