Fantasy baseball dispersal

13»

Comments

• I'll take Blalock and drop Encarnacion putting Big Frank on the DL.
  • I'll take Brandon Inge and drop Reggie Sanders.
  • Wes I believe you are up and have until 4am.
  • At 4 am you just should have been coming back unconscious from the bar so maybe an extension until noon and then we will pass it on to the specials until 12 midnight.
  • I believe it is my pick and I take Lieber and drop Tankersley
  • Wes - you have to bench everyone who remains on the Rocks so that they don't accumulate stats.
  • My sincere apologies for not being around the past few days. A few things came up that took majority of my time, but everything should be good for now. Thanks Moose for stepping in and remind everyone regarding the turns for draft picks. Sorry for all the trouble this draft has caused for those involved, and my apologies to those who might've been away and missed the draft.
  • Drop Lieber please.
  • Hey Wes, I know you're busy...will the second round of picks be done for Sunday?
  • westside8 wrote:
    My sincere apologies for not being around the past few days.  A few things came up that took majority of my time, but everything should be good for now.  Thanks Moose for stepping in and remind everyone regarding the turns for draft picks.  Sorry for all the trouble this draft has caused for those involved, and my apologies to those who might've been away and missed the draft.

No probs Wes, it is hard for some of us to understand that others have a life away from CPF related activities..

:D
  • Big E wrote:
    Hey Wes, I know you're busy...will the second round of picks be done for Sunday?

I believe Moose just picked up his player, so all we have left is Blazin' if I'm not mistaken. Starting Monday, all players from Milton Rocks will be dropped, and any player can feel free to pick the players up.