West Side Poker Club Sunday June 25th

13»

Comments

• Please take Aimee off the list Cam, she has to work on Sunday.

PS Mandy you can come with me then.... I'm free.... :)
  • Please add me to the list, and please send me directions.

Thanks,

Erik Y
  • can you put out some signs along the way TO MAKE IT A BIT EASIER FOR THE COPS TO FIND?
  • oops!!!

sent the PM that was requested
  • Hey Cam,

Please don't forget Emil A. to the list, Thanks.
  • BLAZIN 72 wrote:
    oops!!!

sent the PM that was requested
    LOL, directions to where? Moosonee?
  • LOL.....Thanks Joe.......;)...............Im not sure what Im doing but I may have plans now...

Thank you for the offer though ...:)...........Good Luck........
  • ok NP hon, I just didn't want you do to without your poker fix. :)

We'll final table together soon if 2bullet's doens't keep sucking on on me with AJ when I got him dominated...... LOL
  • I emailed Brent Wilson earler this week asking to reserve me a seat, I dont see my name on this list so if you could add it for me it would be great. Its JHJ or Justin Hughes-Jones.

Thanks
  • That devilish smile will get you nowhere JHJ. You are going down.
  • I think the list is correct. Make sure you read the whike list as names move around when others cancel.

Cam
  • Joe,

We are going to offer satellites for those who bust and want to play in this tournament. We will explain it the day of the tournament but will need 10 player who have registered and play in the tournament first.

Cameron
  • Does anybody know what the "standard" West Side blind schedule is? :fish:
  • I'm pretty sure they are using the WSOP blind schedule but I might be wrong.
  • Yes Joe you are correct. There is still room for a few walk ups. We are starting at 1:00pm if you want to come out today.

Thanks