West Side Poker Club Sunday June 25th

West Side Poker Club

Presents

Our 65.00 Bounty Freeze Out

Have you every wondered what it would be like to play in the World Series of Poker?  I am sure many have contemplated and even dream of one day playing in the World Series of Poker.  We at West Side Poker Club our going to give you an opportunity to have that same feeling on a small scale with a twist. 

Here's how it is going to work.  This will be a freeze out tournament.  There is no re-buys  and no add-ons.

:h: Each pre-registered player will pay 65.00.  Walk-ins will pay 75.00
    :s: Each player will receive 10 000 chips
    :d: Blinds will go up every 20 minutes The goal is to end the tournament between 9:30 and 10:30 pm, although we will have the hall till midnight.     
    :c: Every player will be given a special chip with the word Bounty on it  We will be looking to payout the top 10% players. 

The date will be Sunday June 25, 2005.  The doors open up at 12:00 pm.  Shuffle up and deal will be at 1:00 pm.  We have room for 120 people.  This tournament will be held in a hall between Kitchener and Guelph. 

Here is how the Bounty part works.

Everyone is given a chip with the word BOUNTY on it.  When you put someone out the game you get their “bounty chip”.  For every chip you have it will be worth $5.00.  You can only lose your chip, so if you put out 5 guys you keep their chips and give yours to the guy who put you out. 

As always there will be a 2/4 NL  ring game available with a max buy in of 300.00

Players must be pre-register at westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

Thanks

Cameron
West Side Poker Club

PS If we don't get 60 people pre-registerd by June 17th, this event will be cancelled

1. Greg
2. Justin Hughes-Jones
3. Kristy
4. Acid Joe
5. Emil A
6. Cole
7. Eddie
8. El Elliott
9. Big Chris El
10. Blair H
11. Dave S
12. Vicki ( Pink Lady )
13. reserved for Pink Lady
14. J. Lacroix
15. S. Lacroix   
16. qtjen
17. AJstud
18. Karl
19. reserved Karl
20. Mike Robinson 
21. Wendy k
22. Gary R
23. Leo
24. Darrell G
25. Joanne b
26. Linda d
27.   liana
28.    David Advent
29. reserved Karl
30. andrew russel
31. Ian C
32. Don S
33. Spencer W
34. Rob D
35. Ray S
36. Sammy
37. Ken
38. Don S
39. D. Stoposki
40. Jamed
41. Shopsy
42. Cory W
43. Dave R
44. Jeff P
45. Rohit
46. Scott
47. Andrew K
48. Jeff N
49. STR82ACE
50. Two Three
51.  JJ Wiidland
52.  Blondfish
53.  reserved for blondfish
54.  James Sanjodaze
55.  Scott C
56.  Data  Mn
57.  reserved  Data  Mn
58.  reserved  Data  Mn
59.  Lu br skillus
60.  Mike W
61.  Bill M
62.  Mike M
63.  Mike Gillan 
64.  Shane A
65.  Wallace H
66.  Ty Jenkins
67.  Mike Shott
68.  reserved Karl
69.  Mr Leadoff
70.  Jim W
71.  Ryan P
72.  Bobby L
73.  Karine S
74.  Lou G
75.  OnTilt98
76.  Steve R
77.  cedube2002 
78.  mary Welsch
79.  jerry welsch
80.  Matt Moore
81.  Stan schmidt
82.  Murray George
83.  Devin Ellis
84.  Jayrod
85.  Jay de Jager     
86.  Reilly Andrews   
87.  Dan pauls   
88.  Don      
89.  Paul Keith 
90.  Jodi P
91.  Jack in my ass
92.  Keith donnon 
93.  KEVIN WEBBER 
94.  Romer 
95.  Dane 
96.  Larry the Wine Man 
97.  Matt H
98.  Steve C
99.  Kordian Z
101.  Dave H
101.  Janet H
102.  Don Stooley
103.  Compuease
104.  Dr Larry
105.  Roger D
106.  Dan H
107.  Rusell
108.   Ken B
109.  JoN L
110.  Mike H
111.  Andrew B
112.  Allan R
113.  Paul. K
114.  Mike L
115.  Peter K
116.  Szabi P
117. fsl 590

Comments

• Sign me up.
  • Could you sign Jeremy and I up please

Thanks

PokerQueen
  • Add Aimee and me to the list.
  • Add me and BigChrisEl to the list.
  • sign me and eddy up for the turny on sunday the 25th
  • I will be able to update the list once a day. I will use your nick name other wise please provide a first name with a last name first initial

Thanks in advance
    Cam
  • Hey Cam sing me up for sure. I may be bringing my sunday poker club with me but I will let you know for sure on Monday. thanks Blair hastie.
  • Can you please add Dave S to the list, thank you.
  • Hey Please add me... plus 1 guest

Vicki

thanks
  • hi Cam, please sign me and my sister up.
    qtjen and AJstud
  • Add me for 2 spots altogether.

Thanx Karl
  • Does the cash game after have a rake?
  • Hey can you add me to the list

Mike Robinson
    AKA Tankards
  • Cam can you please add Wendy k,Gary R,Leo,Darrell G, Joanne b, Linda d,
  • and ya add liana too to that cam
  • What city is the West Side located?
  • TexLexus wrote:
    What city is the West Side located?

From the OPS post "This tournament will be held in a hall between Kitchener and Guelph. "
  • hey brent and cam will winner of this be getting another westside poker champion ring for june just wondering if they will get into the turny of champions thanks.
  • Hey Cam and Brent I will need one more spot, so 3 spots altogether

Thanx Karl
  • Please add my brother Chris S to the list. thanks
  • Meistro wrote:
    Does the cash game after have a rake?
    What is the rake for the tournament, or will 100% of the buy-ins be given out as prizes?
  • Are you guys new?
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    Are you guys new?

*cough cough, lmao...no comment.*
  • cam put down andrew russel
  • Thanks for all you work Cole and everyone else whom have signed up. Things are going well.

Cam
  • Thanks to Cam for answering my question. I will be playing in a U$10,000 Main Event live satellite on June 17, where there will be less than 80 players. If I manage to win that, I want to play in as many 10,000-chip tournaments that I can find.
  • BlondeFish wrote:
    Thanks to Cam for answering my question.  I will be playing in a U$10,000 Main Event live satellite on June 17, where there will be less than 80 players.  If I manage to win that, I want to play in as many 10,000-chip tournaments that I can find.
    If that's Pirana the winner gets a buyin to a SATELLITE to the main event, not the main event itself. Several of us Rocks are actually playing in another bar final this evening in Milton. Winner of this final 24 person event gets a $1300-1500 trip which I and some others are planning to use to buyin to a WSOP preliminary event.
    This was a 16 week series of bar tournaments sponsored by 3 local bars that culminated in a 64 player semi-final last Wednesday whereby we played down to 24, continuing tonight at Hot Rods in Milton.
  • Good luck to you and the rest of the rocks, I miss you guys :'( Thanks for not trying to make your tournament success into something it's not. Wish you the best of luck tonight, how cool would it be to see one of you at the WSOP.

stp
  • stpboy wrote:
    Good luck to you and the rest of the rocks, I miss you guys  :'(  Thanks for not trying to make your tournament success into something it's not.  Wish you the best of luck tonight, how cool would it be to see one of you at the WSOP.

stp
    Thanks Shannon, no where near the accomplishments of one "Sir Watt". He's going to the real main event, and boy am I jealous. Actually Bob, Dave and I all made it to this final 24 so our odds are pretty good. The guy I thought had the best shot, Dr Larry, bombed out early in the 64 semi. we will be back to some of the KWSOP events though, not sure how much during the summer but for sure in the fall. I think Larry and I are considering Westside on the 25th. I've had some success there, not sure why tho. Jeff...
  • I think Larry and I are considering Westside on the 25th. I've had some success there, not sure why tho. Jeff...

You should come Jeff, I think you are succesful because you can wait out the donks and then use your table image as tight good player, so people believe you have the hands.

Hope you can make it.

Cam