West Side Poker Club Sunday June 25th

Comments

• BLAZIN 72 wrote:

so people believe you have the hands.

Cam
    You mean you don't believe I have the hands when I bet?  I wouldn't lie or mislead anyone....   lol
  • List is current. We are 50 people. I reminder that this tournament is on a Sunday with a start time at 1:00 pm.

Cam
  • RING OR NO RING FOR THE WINNER AND ENTRY TO TURNY OF CHAMPIONS???????????????????????????????????????????????????

BYE THE WAY POST NUMBER 300 FUCKING RIGHT WOOOOOOOOOOW
  • cole woods wrote:
    RING OR NO RING FOR THE WINNER AND ENTRY TO TURNY OF CHAMPIONS???????????????????????????????????????????????????

BYE THE WAY POST NUMBER 300 FUCKING RIGHT WOOOOOOOOOOW

Should I be amazed that you can spell f%$#ing correctly? You must have been watching the spelling bee on espn. lol

And the anwser is yes

Cam
  • compuease wrote:
    If that's Pirana the winner gets a buyin to a SATELLITE to the main event, not the main event itself.
    Jeff, the winner of the Grand Championship on June 17 does get the full U$10,000 buy-in to the Main Event, along with hotel and airfare to Las Vegas.  There are seven Wild Card tournaments between June 10-13 where you can still win a seat to the Grand Championship, just like Dr. Larry, Tiffany and I did two seasons ago.  I think "Big Bob" and "Slim Dave" :D were the final two of that Grand Championship and won free buy-ins to US tournaments.

Anyway, I will try to bring the winner of the U$10,000 seat (hopefully me, myself and I) to go to the West Side tournament. Cam, please pre-register me plus one friend, and PM the directions.
  • Hi Cam,

Please sign up myself and 2 of my friends...

(Assuming you don't need me to be Director)

Al.
  • It looks like we are to pass our first 60 players. There will be room for 60 more and remember this tournament is on a Sunday.

Cam
  • Our list is current. If your name is not on the list and it should be, let me know. If you do not know where this tournament is going to be, I can send you directions.

Again, let me know.

Cam
  • Come on people there is still lots of seats available sign up today. Lets make this a GREAT event.

Cameron
  • Just going to be an awsome tournament winner get lots of money and also a ring and entry to the 2006 turny of champions , cant wait.
  • Add two more please:

Wallace H
    Shane A
  • Glad to see you guys getting such great support. Looks like it should be incredible.
    Maybe I should fly back and try my hand at another Westside, without getting repeatedly beaten by two outers when I am chipleader..:(
    All I want is a WS ring Cam, is that too much to ask?

P.S. I think you owe me an $80 double or nothing heads up game... ;)
  • I have a west side ring and I will be comming for my second. I hope all you guys play your "top ten hands" so I can beat you guys with my low st8s and two pair. I will be the first double ring winner.
  • hahah congats on your win sir, only thing is your ring is silver :D MINE IS GOLD FIRST EVER TOURNY OF CHAMPIONS WINNER FOR WEST SIDE POKER AND ILL be there to be the first ever double ring winner the heat is on baby wooooow.
  • ull never win again haha :fish:
  • Three west side tournaments three final tables including 1 victory. Oh yes I am due for another ring. p.s. Cole you couldn't tie my laces when it comes to poker or lacrosse.
  • Hey guys I dont think I'll be able to make it due to my league I run on sundays for the WPT. For future i vote for Saturday tourney! :D I will try to make it to your direct withdrawl...I mean side game :D:D
  • Guys I will need one more spot for a total of 4 altogether.

Thanx Karl
  • The list is current, glad to see Tyson is back, maybe you will be able to make it out to this event.

Cameron
  • Our list is current and we are currently pushing toward 90 players. It is not to late to pre-register for this event. Please let me know if you still need directions.

Thanks

Cameron
  • Cam/Brent
    Reserve me a spot boys. I'm feeling lucky after taking Mark down with quad 9's to his full house at Shopsy's. Congrats to Zithal & STP. That was a wicked final table!
    I'll be bringing the home-made wine so it's going to get LOUD.
    See yah then.
    The 'Wine Man'
  • Larry 'the fucking wineman'
  • Hey cam I need a spot for matt hillson.
  • Haddon
    I love yah brother! I'll bring an extra glass for yah! Is red O.K.?
    See yah there.
    The 'Wine Man'
  • Well, I haven't been to one of these in a while...

But sign me up anyways...

Dane
  • I can't make it on Sunday. I have another game for my work and i think i should go to this one. Sorry

Mike Robinson
  • Thanks for the heads up. Should be a good day for all those who can make it.

Cameron
  • Hey Cam, can you sign myself and the Doc, Larry L up? Thx.. Jeff....
  • We are almost sold out. There will be 120 seats and then a waiting list will begin. Sign up today to avoid the disappointment and join the elite few who have won a West Side Poker Club tournament with a 100 man field.

Thanks
    Cameron
  • Hey Cam

Could you please take Jeremy and I off the list please....Jeremy is out of town again :(..........

Thanks

Mandy