RRROOOLLLL UP RIM TO WIN.....

13»

Comments

• I can't lose... I'm 3/3!!! Every time I get to play again ;)

/g2
  • g2 you make me soooo mad, still 0/12
  • My sister (I don't buy timmy's.. I think they're a shadow organization poised to enslave mankind) just won a $370 bar-b-q.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote:
    I think they're a shadow organization poised to enslave mankind)
    Mark

Says the comic book and WWE slave.
  • My office:

Me - 7/24
    Erik - 1/32
    Carey - 2/5
    Neil - 0/27 HAHA
    Jason - 1/1
    Kate - 3/12
    Katie - 2/17

We are doing based on percentage so Jason is being an idiot and boycotting timmys to win the HUGE $14 pot.
  • DrTyore wrote:
    (I don't buy timmy's..  I think they're a shadow organization poised to enslave mankind)

That would be Wal-Mart.
  • ElElliott wrote:
    DrTyore wrote:
    (I don't buy timmy's.. I think they're a shadow organization poised to enslave mankind)

That would be Wal-Mart.

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Up to 2/5, both coffee's. It was my freeroll that won me another coffee.
  • 1 for 18 = Donut
  • FINALLY!

1/14...coffee...
  • Way to burst your cherry Wes!!!!! Me I am mired in yet another slump 1/26 now....
  • ElElliott wrote:
    DrTyore wrote:
    (I don't buy timmy's..  I think they're a shadow organization poised to enslave mankind)

That would be Wal-Mart.

I am 0 - 8.

I think they have an inherent bias against those who get the hazelnut shot!

I love the Wal-mart debate!!

FYI - Shoppers Drug Mart requires their staff to work 2 full years before they even reach the starting wage of Wal-mart employees.
    Shoppers Drug Mart last week received two E's (not for effort) for employee relations and environmental responsibility.
    The best part - Shoppers is owned by Imasco (Imperial Tobacco) who operate Players and DuMaurier.

I appreciate that Wal-mart is inherently evil - but Shoppers is way worse.

So why does every Left Wing young lady who hates wal-mart and loves Michael Moore shop at Shoppers Drugmart - Optimum Points.

And these people pretend to be Socially Responsible :)
  • Question on scoring....

I buy med. coffee... win free coffee...
    exchange rim for coffee... win coffee
    exchange rim coffee... win donut
    exchange for donut, buy coffee... win nothing

Since i've only purchase 2 coffees, can I score this as 3/2 or do I go with the more conventional 3/4?
  • Total winning cups/ Total Cups rolled is the official mathematical equation....and may I say Bravo on your incredible rolling skills!!!
  • Total winning cups/ Total Cups rolled is the official mathematical equation....and may I say Bravo on your incredible rolling skills!!!

Thank-you... it would appear that i am 3/4 then.
  • TNORTH wrote:
    I love the Wal-mart debate!!

FYI - Shoppers Drug Mart requires their staff to work 2 full years before they even reach the starting wage of Wal-mart employees.
           Shoppers Drug Mart last week received two E's (not for effort) for employee relations and environmental responsibility.
           The best part - Shoppers is owned by Imasco (Imperial Tobacco) who operate Players and DuMaurier.

I appreciate that Wal-mart is inherently evil - but Shoppers is way worse.

So why does every Left Wing young lady who hates wal-mart and loves Michael Moore shop at Shoppers Drugmart - Optimum Points.

And these people pretend to be Socially Responsible :)

Interesting.

I was thinking more along the lines of the <a href="http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/77/walmart.html">control Wal-Mart has over it's suppliers</a>, not the employee relations stuff.

That said, I am a slave to every day low prices. I may be a left-wing young lady, but I'm also cheap.
  • And hence wal-mart dominance continue to grow :D

Another hazel nut shot - another loss :(