RRROOOLLLL UP RIM TO WIN.....

Comments

• Now 0/10...and brutally sick of Timmy's. Was never a huge fan of it anyways....can't give up now....due to win....need new strategy.....should I roll before the coffee is done, try a different size, a different town.....really wearing on me....need help!!!!

Lol, TimmyTilt :D
  • Please Play Again.

I'm so sick of those three words. C'mon SOMEBODY has to be winning!!

JohnnieH, 0/5.
  • on a RAMPAGE!

3 of the last 5 have been winners for me.

4 for 13 now. And freerolling for more with a couple of "free coffees"
  • Hork42 wrote:
    on a RAMPAGE!

Hork you need to move up levels, go for the jumbo, or maybe french vanilla cappuccino.
    Do you roll toward you and then turn the cup? or away so you see right away?
    Please help the witchdoctor with strategy, as he's about to go into coffee hell (Country Style) just to get a winner
  • 1 for 18 this week. Going to get another right now.
  • Hork42 wrote:
    on a RAMPAGE!

3 of the last 5 have been winners for me.

4 for 13 now. And freerolling for more with a couple of "free coffees"

hork your recent success has driven me to tim hortons more frequently, in fact i'm just about to go again... 0/7
  • I used to be a supervisor at timmy's and i wasnt eligible to win. Me and my friend brian would steal whole sleaves of cups to look for money prizes.
  • I get to play again,

0/8.
  • Now defying the odds.....0/12....finding myself taking the wife to Timmy's for French Vanilla coffee's for after dinner drink....must keep trying.....anyone know the gamblers hotline number???
  • The streak has ended...the 14th cup produced the magic words "Win-Coffee"!!!!! It was like Christmas morning....thanks for all of the forums support through my time of need.....I couldn't have won it without you!!!
  • 0/9 just my luck... the rush is amazing, i know it's coming, i can feel it!!!
  • 2 for 20 for this week. 2 winners in the last 3 cups. I feel a rush a coming on.
  • SocietyRed wrote:
    I feel a rush a coming on.

You are all over caffinated!
  • Roll up the rim is rigged!

0/4 but the idiots keep letting me 'play again'...don't they know I have not seen 7's in a long time therefore I'm bound to win!
  • 3/9 (all coffees :) ) so far ...
  • 1/11 still, I finally won a coffee. Yes, freerolling too!

stp
  • 1/19.......
  • 1/19.......

What, are you throwing out your cups without even checking now??
  • 0 for 14.

Mind you my luck at races isn't much better.
  • 1/8, Donut.
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    1/8, Donut.

there is hope
    Hork42 wrote:
    1/19.......

What, are you throwing out your cups without even checking now??

i might as well be, 0/3 today, 0/12 overall
  • specialK wrote:

See, even Timmy's know they can push you around :)
  • Pinhead wrote:
    specialK wrote:

See, even Timmy's know they can push you around :)

pinhead this seems just a little unecessary, anyone wanna play poker, he put me on tilt!
  • 0/16 so far
  • I roll up the Rims 12 months a year so I don't notice the difference.
    "0" for 2006

Black no sugar

Milton Slim (not yet)
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    1/8, Donut. 

lol...not sure why, this made me laugh? 0/6 but as Lee says I know 7 will be lucky!
  • Anyone hear the theory (what I think is an urban myth) that all the good prizes are located on the other side of the rim opposite the arrow?
  • Got my first score which puts me at 1/3. Woohoo!! With my coffee win, I'll be entering my freeroll this afternoon.
  • 0 for 7 so far. Heard on the radio the other day that some doofus won a plasma but got the skill testing question wrong. 11*5-3+8 or something like that.
  • Woohoo!!! 2/9, including 2 out of my last 3!!!!

mmm....free coffee