Cook Crew "Mini" Event, Feb. 10 @ 7:30pm, Kitchener

Comments

• Trev - I was looking at my schedule this weekend and coulnt believe there was no poker yet? Ofcourse, I knew that I must be missing something - Nearly impossible to live in KW and have a poker free weekend!!

So in short - sign me up.
  • TNORTH wrote:
    Nearly impossible to live in KW and have a poker free weekend!!
    You got that right! You're on the list :)

We still have a few spots left for all the last-minute people :)
  • westside8 wrote:
    Hey Trev,

I have a midterm that day (but I don't know what time its going to be at), so I will let you know once I find out the time from my prof.

I am confirmed!
  • Sign me and Quaine up for the last two spots!!!!

Thanks
    I will also need directions
  • Hey Trevor.....

Jamie (Trapdoor) wont be able to make it, he cant get time off work, so please take him off and the two extra.

Thanks
    Mandy
  • Trev - I know I just got on the list. But, I may have to cancel my place - I may stop by for a bit - But I have been convinced (I dont know how, that Poker isnt life??? WTF)

And am being made to actually go out this weekend. So if someone wants the spot give it to them - although not yet being completely convinced -I may try to squirm my way out of going out -or just hookup later in the night.

Thanks.
  • TNORTH wrote:
    if someone wants the spot give it to them
    Thanks for the warning Tom - I've dropped you onto the waiting list "just in case" (since I know there's good odds you'll show :) ).

We have 4 spots that just opened up, so any last-minute signups are still welcome/encouraged!
  • Hey trev, can my wife and I come out?

I'll PM this to you too, JIC.

Thanks, rich.

PS, My wife is Dawn, in case your powers of deduction were low this morning.
  • Hey trev, can my wife and I come out?
    Definitely - we're getting a bunch of the Guelph rounders tonight :)

There are still 2 spots available, and usually the first couple of waiting list spots are able to start due to no-shows, so lots of room still :)
  • Hey Trevor, wish I could come tonight! It doesn't look lik eMArio is coming, can you pass along Jones to JohnnieH, I'll be seeing him Saturday, thanks and good luck to everyone!

p.s. Johnnie, nice win at Bristol!
  • Big E wrote:
    can you pass along Jones to JohnnieH
    Yes, I will give your "Jones" to Johnnie :D
  • Hopefully the weather holds off but I am coming tonight Trevor. A little snow isn't bad, but it's a long drive when it's dumping down bad. If I have to cancel I'll phone.
  • I'm less scared of you than trying to move family plans.  When you might be without all the kids 4-5 times a year, you take your life in your hands if you schedule a tourney that weekend :)

It is nice to know that my husband is a VERY smart man!
  • Hey Trev could you add Ben Y. to the list, thanks!!

Brian B.
  • Bellzy wrote:
    Hey Trev could you add Ben Y. to the list, thanks!!
    Done (at spot #14).
  • Hey Trevor, Lamb of John isn't coming tonight, sorry for the short notice.

brian
  • Sorry Trev for short notice, was hopping that my flu would be gone by tonight :(
  • Hey Trevor.....

Looks like it will be just Jeremy and I :)

See ya soon

Mandy
  • Hey Trevor.....

Just wanted to say Thanks for a great night of Poker...........Cant beleive I stuck in for that long...lol....and Jeremys suckouts.....I think he has used them up for awhile......lol

Have a good weekend

Mandy and Jeremy
  • Thanks for another great night of poker Cook Crew.

Any results?
  • Another awesome tourney Trevor.  A special thanks to Jenn for dealing the final table.  Congrats to Anthony "SkittlePoker" for taking it down.  I came in second though :)  Jeremy was 3rd, Mandy 4th, Wes 5th, and Trevor 6th, if I remember correctly.

/g2
  • Congrats Anthony for taking it down...
    It was a great tourney.
  • Mucho good times once again....

and once agian, I did a leavebehind... Trevor, can you grab my c omic books? I think I left them near your computer c hair.

Mark
  • Trevor, great game, you definetly got another repeat customer or two. (oooh, should I say customer?) We'll say another repeat victim.

Thanks again.
    Rich
  • Thanks again, Cook Crew.

Congrats to the money winners.

JohnnieH
  • Thanks Trev. Good night of poker even if my QQ and KK both lost to AJ to the same person. See mandy's comments regarding suckouts LOL. I guess that teaches me for playing good cards....... I made up for it a bit on the side game.
  • Thanks for a great evening Trevor. Very nice putting more faces to forum names. Hope to see you next time.
  • The final table was formed when "TripBillies" Tim and "dawnsboyrich" Rich both moved all-in and were called by the chip lead (Anthony).  A hand occured (but my memory toasted this one, so read other peoples recollections below), Anthony eliminated both players, and the final table was formed.
    1. "2Bullets" Jeremy (6450)
    2. "SkittleKing" Anthony (17,200)
    3. "westside8" Wes (12,675)
    4. Brian K. (7,325)
    5. "PokerQueen" Mandy (2,525)
    6. "g2" Greg (13,550)
    7. "Beanie" Trevor C. (7,250)
    8. Bob S. (2,400)

Brian went out shortly followed by Bob on the bubble, and we're in the money:
    6th - "Beanie" Trevor C. - $20
    5th - "westside8" Wes - $40
    4th - "PokerQueen" Mandy - $60
    3rd - "2Bullets" Jeremy - $90
    2nd - "g2" Greg - $130
    And our champion, for the second time, is Anthony - Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone for coming out.  It was nice to meet a bunch of the Guelph regulars who I haven't met, or don't get to see very often.  Now we all know each other, so it will be more fun busting each other out next week at the Cup :)
  • 1."SkittleKing" Anthony R.
    2."g2" Greg5:00 - level 13(255 min.)
    3."2Bullets" Jeremy S.18:00 - level 13 (242 min.)
    4."PokerQueen" Mandy3:00 - level 12 (237 min.)
    5."westside8" Wes9:00 - level 11 (211 min.)
    6."beanie" Trevor C.1:00 - level 10 (199 min.)
    7.Bob S.5:00 - level 9 (175 min.)
    8.Brian K.8:00 - level 9 (172 min.)
    9."dawnsboyrich" Rich13:00 - level 9 (167 min.)
    10."TripBillies" Tim13:00 - level 9 (167 min.)
    11."KangaX5" Jenn C.17:00 - level 9 (163 min.)
    12.Ben Y. 3:00 - level 8 (157 min.)
    13."stpboy" Shannon10:00 - level 8 (150 min.)
    14."compuease" Jeff C.18:00 - level 8 (142 min.)
    15."AcidJoe"19:00 - level 8 (141 min.)
    16.Dawn1:00 - level 7 (139 min.)
    17."DrTyore" Mark2:00 - level 7 (138 min.)
    18."CanadianCuse" Mike4:00 - level 7 (136 min.)
    19."AnteRiver" Ken6:00 - level 6 (114 min.)
    20."ddmilcan" Dave D.11:00 - level 6 (109 min.)
    21."TheProphet22" Brent17:00 - level 5 (83 min.)
    22."Bellzy" Brian B.0:00 - level 4 (80 min.)
    23.Quaine8:00 - level 4 (72 min.)
    24.Larry L.1:00 - level 5 (59 min.)
    25."JohnnieH" 3:00 - level 3 (57 min.)
    26."SpecialK" Kyle15:00 - level 2 (25 min.)
    27."8ball" Tye2:00 - level 1 (18 min.)
  • DrTyore wrote:
      and once agian,  I did a leavebehind... Trevor, can you grab my c omic  books?   I  think I left them near your computer c hair.
    You had to leave something :) - I put them up and out of the kids reach so they don't get damaged. I'll bring them to the Cup.

BigE - Johnnie and I discussed getting your Jones book, but when he left we forgot about it - sorry. PM me and we'll try to catch up.