Bristol St. Wild Card Tournament - Wed. Nov 30th @ 7pm (Waterloo)

13»

Comments

• westside8 wrote:
    morty wrote:
    Zithal wrote:
    Mark was bubble-boy, then repeated bubble-boy in the Pot Limit Omaha game which started up at 11:30. :)

I knew he shouldn't have given that omaha lesson before the tourney.

Who won that one anyway?

I (Wesley) was eventually headsup against Brian, we chopped 45/35.

Congratulations. I assume it wrapped up >1:00 am.

I wanted to play that, but I was crashing hard (a week of late nights) and the table was full anyway.

Rob: Is the idea for the next Bristol season to go with NL HE freezeouts exclusively, or are alternative formats still under consideration?

Sean
  • I think we wrapped it up at around 115 or so.
  • westside8 wrote:
    I think we wrapped it up at around 115 or so.
    Huh? I left at 1:15, and I think you still had 5 players in. Did you guys have Armageddon one hand later?
  • beanie42 wrote:
    westside8 wrote:
    I think we wrapped it up at around 115 or so.
    Huh? I left at 1:15, and I think you still had 5 players in. Did you guys have Armageddon one hand later?

I'm guessing 145 then. Haha :D
  • westside8 wrote:
    I'm guessing 145 then. Haha :D

That sounds about right. You joined the cash game for about 20 minutes before it broke up and I remember it was just after 2am by the time we left.

Thanks for a fun night Rob.

/g2
  • Congrats Shannon, great win buddy.

Thanks for a great night Rob,

JohnnieH
  • Congratulations Shannon! Well earned victory. Sorry to give all my chips to Jeff and make it that much more of a battle for you heads up...that wasn't the plan, believe me!! Great game everyone. Very good to meet you all. I'm hoping to play at Bristol St. again soon, great people and great poker!! Thank you again for hosting the game Rob, and good luck to everyone on Saturday.

Sean
  • It sounds like a lot of predictions are flying around, I came up with a completely random method to figure out what the actual order of placement will be. I assigned a playing card to each player, randomized and picked them in the order that they will be eliminated. Here is what the cards came up with....

18th: Andrew "Flint Bones"
    17th: Johnny "Lamb of John"
    16th: Brent "The Prophet22"
    15th: Tyson "Reddington"
    14th: Rob "Zithal"
    13th: Dave S. "BatmanKW"
    12th: Tye Z. "8ball"
    11th: Dom C. "HughJazz"
    10th: Kevin F.
    9th: Jeff "Shopsy"
    8th: Pete A. "Slippery Pete"
    7th: Shannon "stpboy"
    6th: Mario "Itsame"
    5th: Tom N. "TNorth"
    4th: Dave "Ineedanick"

In the Money!

3rd: Mark "DirtyWhore"
    2nd: Brad "Pinhead"

Grand Champion!

1st: Jonathan C. "Oragami"

Anyone want to come up with some odds, some people may be wanting to place side bets if the odds are favourable enough....Congrats Jonathan C.! I had Kate shuffle after I did and witness the picks btw....Seems fairly accurate right now.

stp
  • I think for some reason I take offence.
  • Yeah, take it out on those damn cards that fell that way next time you see them hahaha. Remember, completely random. Still waiting for someone with some odds. I wonder if you could do something tallying the amount of points, with # of wins, # of money finishes, experience, luck factor etc... Someone else has to be way better then me at this type of thing.

stp
  • Don't worry about all that stuff - The way you did it is just fine :D
  • I don't blame the cards. The cards are innocent. It's you. It's all you. :D
  • stpboy wrote:
    Grand Champion!

1st: Jonathan C. "Origami"

stp

Oy...

do you think you could jinx me any more than that??? ;)

*grin*

Might be the only luck I have all weekend.....

Ah well, still looking forward to it, should be a blast