My next MAJOR tournament.

13»

Comments

• OK... I see the dancing gnomes  :D  Can I get a hint what to do next?!?!?!?

Mark, you gotta add a bit to that URL... its in Rob's original post.

/g2
  • I figured that much greg...

let's assume I'm dumber yet.

Mark
  • beanie42 wrote:
    moose04 wrote:
    I am stuck at the numbers. Hints please.
    He's actually stuck at the buttons with numbers before the 25-50 ("One", "Twelve", etc). I'm ashamed to say I was too tired to figure this one out, so I simply brute-forced it, so I have no hints for this.

Oh, I see.

I got stuck on the numbers bit for quite a while, but was stuck for the longest on the 25-50 section.

As SirWatts points out, the A=1, B=2 thing is a good clue.

ScottyZ
  • Big E got tired of my "throw me a Fking bone" emails and finally told me the end result.

Mark...how the F you get there...I don't know.

All I know is...you will definately want to be at this event.
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    I got stuck on the numbers bit for quite a while, but was stuck for the longest on the 25-50 section.

As SirWatts points out, the A=1, B=2 thing is a good clue.
    I was the reverse - I breezed through the 25-50 in about 3 min. But SirWatts clue is really helpful - I just went back and breezed right through. Thanks SirWatts.
  • If you click around on the numbers a bit it eventually gives you the A=1 B=2 clue anyways. Certainly not too difficult to figure out once you have that.
  • SirWatts wrote:
    Certainly not too difficult to figure out once you have that.
    I was REALLY tired...
  • Well maybe I shouldn't say not too difficult but after some thought you should be able to figure it out
  • oKAY..

Now i"m stuck at 25-50... I get the fact that SOMETHING has to go from numbers to numerals, but WHAT?

Mark
  • Muahaha!  I finally made it to the end.    :D

Sounds great Rob.  I can't wait.

/g2
  • DrTyore wrote:
    oKAY.. 

Now i"m stuck at 25-50... I get the fact that SOMETHING has to go from numbers to numerals, but WHAT?

Mark

Look for something in common that you all share Mark
  • I already read that part..

John hasn't won a Bristol though has he?

Mark
  • Theres something call search feature
  • Rob..

I hate you.. so very... very much. I have spent WAY too much time on this damned game of yours, I am NOT your puppet.

Now... having said that...

I AM SOOOO FREAKIN IN THIS!! I LOVE YOU ROB!!!!
  • DrTyore wrote:
      I hate you.. so very... very much.  I have spent WAY too much time on this damned game of yours, I am NOT your puppet.
    ... lol ... he hasn't found the strings yet ...
  • Congrats to everyone slowly discovering the end! In the next couple months look for some topics in the general section discussing format, blinds, dates, etc., etc., etc.

I think it's gonna be a fun tourney. :)
  • First off...
    I want to thank Mark for IMing me this afternoon about this. I didn't take time to check it out earlier. Not like I didnt have work for the two hours it took to figure out this puzzle.
    You truly are a Dirtywhore.... dirty dirty dirty

Secondly...

I am in.... It will pad my 'credits' resume. It would be my 4th appearance.

So, yah Im in...
  • Finally. Now I can resume my life. No wait I gotta keep checking back here to make sure I don't miss the next Bristol...damn life back on hold again until Rob's next post...
  • :h: :h: Rob, I just want to say that you're crazy. Friggin' crazy. I plan on participating considering I have to represent the female population, but I do volunteer to act as a Shauna-esque host. I would very much enjoy dressing up in various skimpy outfits, possibly bikinis, and interviewing people. I can't imagine that there would be any opposition to me looking pretty and flirting with everyone. :h: :h:
  • 60'HCram ?
  • I don't understand what Hcaet is trying to ask.

ScottyZ
  • Well since everyone had some fun with that...
    I wanna hijack...

My wife (who is a stats expert) brought this home last week. She had taken a day trying it and figured she missed something.

It took a couple of commercial breaks watching lost, but I cracked the code easy enough.

Im sure you guys will have fun with it.

http://www.borrett.id.au/computing/petals-j.htm
  • Tyson, that was interesting but not too hard.

Rob, that was far too much work. You have way to much free time on your hands. As do I, obviously. Are Mike and Vince going to be part of this? For sure I'm gonna dig a hole and cover it with branches...