Cook Crew presents KW Chaos - Sept. 9

The Cook Crew is pleased to announce:
:DKW Chaos  :D
No-Limit Texas Hold'em Tournament
Friday, September 9th at 7:00pm
(doors open at 6:30pm)

To celebrate the chaos of back to school and the end of summer, we will be having a fairly "loose" tournament the weekend after labour day (thanks to JohnnieH and Wolffhound for the idea).  Players will receive 1000 chips for a $10 buy-in.  Players will have unlimited rebuys (another 1000 chips for $5) if they fall to 999 chips or less during the first 4 levels (once you are a single chip below the buy-in).  There will be no add-on.  Tables will be limited to 8 players per table. "Robert's Rules" will be used to resolve any disputes. The main tournament is planned to last approximately 3-5 hours depending on the number of players. People are free to play additional games during and after the main tournament as tables become available.

Blinds
The blind levels will be 10-20, 15-30, 20-40, 30-60, 50-100, 75-150, 100-200, 150-300, 200-400, 300-600, 400-800, 600-1200, 800-1600, 1000-2000, 1500-3000, 2000-4000 (at which point they will increase 1000-2000 each level).

Payout(all games are rake-free)

# Players
2-5
6-9
10-14
15-19
20-25
26-32
33-40
1st place
100%
65%
50%
50%
45%
36%
35%
2nd place
35%
30%
25%
25%
24%
20%
3rd place
20%
15%
15%
16%
15%
4th place
10%
10%
12%
12%
5th place
5%
8%
9%
6th place
4%
6%
7th place
3%

Bubble prize provided by "TwoThree" Brad!

When registering, please include your first name and last initial.  If you need directions, let me know by PM.  For reference, I am located in the Stanley Park area of Kitchener.  BYOB BYOS.
***** PLEASE RSVP TO RESERVE A SEAT *****

Comments

• 1. "Beanie" Trevor C.                             
    2. "Kanga" Jenn C.
    3. "SkittleKing" Anthony R.
    4. "2Bullets" Jeremy S.
    5. "DrTyore" Mark
    6. "Redington" Tyson
    7. "JohnnieH"
    8. "ItsaMe" Mario
    9. "TwoThree" Brad
    10. "Shopsy"
    11. "westside8" Wesley
    12. "carmaker" Geoff C
    13. "AcidJoe"
    14. "g2" Greg
    15. Larry L.
    16. "dgangsta" Tim McC
    17. "Moose"
    18. "SirWatts" Mike
    19. Nichole
    20. Michael L.

21. Frank S.
    22. Brian C.
    23. Rohit J.

Waiting List

• I am in need of 3 more table-tops, and at least 3 more good decks of cards.  If you can bring any of these additional supplies, please PM me.
  • Hello,

Hey Trevor, you can count me in. I also have some new deck I can bring. Can't help you with table tops though. Have a great long weekend, and we will see you next week.

Jeremy
    2BULLETS
  • Trevor...

This setup is insane, and only going to promote incredibly loose play and suck outs....

I AM SO IN!!! :)

Mark
  • Hey Trevor, Im in

and I can bring you some additional cards.

Tyson
  • Count me in, Trevor.
    If you need any supplies, just let me know.

JohnnieH
  • Sounds fun count me in.
  • Put me down for 3 spots Trevor.
  • woohoo, oh ya I am ready for this one :) Throw me down, and I'll bring a Bubble prize.
  • TwoThree wrote:
    woohoo, oh ya I am ready for this one :) Throw me down, and I'll bring a Bubble prize.

Where is the offer for the bubble at my tournament.  haha

Prophet 22
  • TwoThree wrote:
    woohoo, oh ya I am ready for this one :) Throw me down, and I'll bring a Bubble prize.

Where is the offer for the bubble at my tournament.  haha

Prophet 22

DONE! you coming to this one?
  • I am in Brampton that night!

Prophet 22
  • TwoThree wrote:
    Thanks Brad.
  • I am in Brampton that night!
    Sorry about that Brent. I noticed your league starting, but with your tournament on the 17th, it was now or wait till October.
  • No Problem, saturdays that I don't have a tournament or Sunday thru Tuesdays aregoing to be best for me.

Prophet 22
  • Trevor, Sounds like a good night, I"ll be there. Started saving five dollar bills yesterday :D
  • shopsy wrote:
    Trevor, Sounds like a good night, I"ll be there. Started saving five dollar bills yesterday  :D

Thats because you dumped the quarters, dimes and nickles last night in the final hand.

Prophet 22
  • Sounds like fun
    count me in
    Geoff C
  • I'm a maybe at this point. Will confirm Wednesday of this week.
  • Trevor
    Reserve me a spot. I'll need your address. I'm just off River & Ottawa St. so you should'nt be hard to find.
    Larry L.
  • Add me and I can bring a table top and cards.
  • I'm in for sure right now. Wondering if anyone can drop me off at University of Waterloo at the conclusion of the tournament. If you can pleae let me know, it will be greatly appreciated.
  • Returned your PM.
    It's no problem. My standred fee is $100(1 black chip) per person. lol

JohnnieH
  • I hate to do this, but, please pull me and the +2...family commitments.

As per my PM, i'll drop off the table top regardless.

Dave
  • Just a quick bump, since there's only a couple days till the tourney. Lots of room left - lets fill this up (this is KW after all :) )!
  • Count me in.

/g2
  • Directions have been PM'd to those who requested them. If you still need directions, or want to register (hint, hint), LMK.
  • Hey Trevor,

I'm afraid I'm going to have to back out too. I completely forgot that I had already made plans to go for dinner with "All-In" Steve S. for his birthday that night.

Damn. I was looking forward to taking a break from the rebuild and playing some poker. Sorry for the cancellation.
  • Sign me up please. - Tim McC