NBA Playoffs ...

Comments

• Kobe is the man! I believe that the Lakers will win in OT.

that was sick man! :shock:

what a shot :shock:

Lakers win in OT 99-91

the pistons just stood there in OT :lol:
  • I told you so...

Man, the Pistons blew their 6 point lead at the end of regulation. They should've fouled Shaq and Kobe before they could get a shot both times, and just let them take two shots.
  • Jay wrote:
    I told you so...

Man, the Pistons blew their 6 point lead at the end of regulation. They should've fouled Shaq and Kobe before they could get a shot both times, and just let them take two shots.

the Pistons were all standing around the first 3minutes of OT LOL :mrgreen:

either they were still in shock from Kobe's 3

or

they have no clue what to do in OT :lol:

:shock:

Lakers in 7 character03.gif
  • I'm going to say Lakers in 6. Remember how Fisher's game winner against San Antonio practically ended that series. Well we saw the same thing happen to Detroit in OT. Shots like that kill momentum. However Detroit is going home for three games so they will probably win at least 2 of those games so we will have to see.

I'm going to say Lakers in 6 games :)
  • I'm going to say Lakers in 6. Remember how Fisher's game winner against San Antonio practically ended that series. Well we saw the same thing happen to Detroit in OT. Shots like that kill momentum. However Detroit is going home for three games so they will probably win at least 2 of those games so we will have to see.

I'm going to say Lakers in 6 games :)

yeah i was thinkin' of the same thing

1-1 now

game2/3/4 in Det --> Det wins 2of3 and LA 1

now 3-2

game6/7 in LA --> LA wins both games
    *will Dominate* at home

LA 4 Det 3

LA wins it in 7 evilgrin07.gif
  • Good reasoning ConfusedOne. I don't like how Detroit gets 3 games at home now. I believe it is becasuse the majority of series last 6 games and therefore give the home team advantage team a chance of winning at home.
  • Good reasoning ConfusedOne. I don't like how Detroit gets 3 games at home now. I believe it is becasuse the majority of series last 6 games and therefore give the home team advantage team a chance of winning at home.

both will be tired...but LA will be more tired...perhaps staying in a hotel

and the other thing is they play Thursday not Friday

only 1 day of rest from last nite's game...

could be crucial :shock:

BUT nothing compared to what those guys go thru at the WSOP :mrgreen:

ya cant compare LOL :mrgreen:

sleep deprivatation is goot
  • I really hope that Kobe can get the Finals MVP award this year. With his game 2 performance we is probably the one to win it...that's if they even win.
  • I really hope that Kobe can get the Finals MVP award this year. With his game 2 performance we is probably the one to win it...that's if they even win.

if Lakers win...i think they'll give it to Shaq again :shock:

didnt Shaq n Kobe share an MVP 1 year :?:
  • I believe that Shaq has won it all 3 years. He has very impressive Finals numbers at 34.5pts and 14 rebs.

Hopefully Kobe can win this year.
  • I believe that Shaq has won it all 3 years. He has very impressive Finals numbers at 34.5pts and 14 rebs.

Hopefully Kobe can win this year.

Shaq only avg about 17 pts after 1 day of rest
    and about 22-23pts after 2 days of rest

so problems here for Shaq

BUT i still think the BIG FELLA will still be MVP :shock:
  • DETROIT murdered the Lakers tonite :shock:

88-68 :shock:

EVIL :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
  • Awesome game by the Pistons tonight. I could see them taking at least one more in this three game stint at home. 8)
  • Jay wrote:
    Awesome game by the Pistons tonight. I could see them taking at least one more in this three game stint at home. 8)

probably game 5 :shock:

i think LA will rebound and take game 4 :shock:
  • :shock: :shock:

The Lakers are in horrible shape now. I think the Pistons are going to take this series. If that three by Kobe doesn't go down in game 2 then Detroit is up 3-0 with two more game at home. I love how the Pistons play. I thought the Lakers would take it in 6 games...but it looks like it has to be in 7 now.
  • :shock: :shock:

The Lakers are in horrible shape now. I think the Pistons are going to take this series. If that three by Kobe doesn't go down in game 2 then Detroit is up 3-0 with two more game at home. I love how the Pistons play. I thought the Lakers would take it in 6 games...but it looks like it has to be in 7 now.

i'm gonna take it 1 game at a time...hard to say...cuz no one really knows... still possible for LA in 6 or 7...
  • Go Pistons!!

I think they're going to finish off the series next game on their home court.
  • Jay wrote:
    Go Pistons!!

I think they're going to finish off the series next game on their home court.

hmmm maybe LA will come back and play 1 more at home :shock:
  • Well the series is surely over now. What a shame! With Kobe probably leaving next year, looks like Karl Malone won't get his ring afterall. I can;t believe how big a superstar Rip Hamilton has become. I thought he was horrible in Washington. Acquiring R. Wallace during mid-season was the best thing Detroit could have done!
  • Well the series is surely over now. What a shame! With Kobe probably leaving next year, looks like Karl Malone won't get his ring afterall. I can;t believe how big a superstar Rip Hamilton has become. I thought he was horrible in Washington. Acquiring R. Wallace during mid-season was the best thing Detroit could have done!

Sheed is definately a force :o almost wanna give Sheed the MVP :shock:
  • I believe the Rasheed is a deserving candidate, but I would give it to Billups right now. Any one of four Pistons are deserving of the award though...that's if they win the seriers :shock: :wink:
  • I believe the Rasheed is a deserving candidate, but I would give it to Billups right now. Any one of four Pistons are deserving of the award though...that's if they win the seriers :shock: :wink:

Sheed, Billups, Rip and Prince split MVP four wayz :lol:
  • I'm glad that Malone and Payton aren't going to get their rings. They don't deserve it since they came to the Lakers just for that reason. I respect guys like John Stockton for retiring contently, Malone should've done the same thing. GP just isn't bringing anything to the team.
  • Jay wrote:
    I'm glad that Malone and Payton aren't going to get their rings. They don't deserve it since they came to the Lakers just for that reason. I respect guys like John Stockton for retiring contently, Malone should've done the same thing. GP just isn't bringing anything to the team.

piggybackers :twisted:
  • Congrats to the Pistons, they deserve it for the way they played in this series.
  • woo hoo! The Laker$ met their match in the Pistons! Congrats to the Pistons!!!
  • Congrtulations Pistons!
  • Wow, never would have predicted the Pistons at the beginning of the season. They definitely deserved it though. Congradulations to them. Maybe next year the Raptors will make the playoffs :D
  • Congratz to the Pistons! :D

the better team won :D

I didn't want Malone to get his ring eventhough I was a HUGE Utah fan during the MJ years. Hornacek is my favorite player of all time and I loved Stockton and Malone back in the day. I was very disappointed that Malone went to LA just for a ring. That's something Stockton would never do. Malone should of finished his career in Utah.