NBA Playoffs ...

Anyone interested in b-ball? Indiana looked damn strong so far ... if I had to pick I like an Indiana vs. San Antonio final (yes take the two teams that swept so far).

Too bad Houston couldn't take LA down to make it 2-2 ... stinking la.

Comments

• kwplayer wrote:
    Anyone interested in b-ball? Indiana looked damn strong so far ... if I had to pick I like an Indiana vs. San Antonio final (yes take the two teams that swept so far).

Too bad Houston couldn't take LA down to make it 2-2 ... stinking la.

i cant believe SA took out da Grizzlies so early :shock:
    they should've lost 1 and go back to SA and then win LOL :lol:

more money :mrgreen:

poor Knicks...2 close games at MSG and then NYK collapsed :cry:

Dallas should win it tonite...maybe another run away LOL
    Dal/Sac game 7? :?: :?: :?:

Lakers/Rockets 6 games? :?:
    LAL leading 3-1
    hmmmm :?
  • Dallas kicked a** last game in big D. They rock in their own arena, too bad they don't have home court advantage. I really hope they win that series, but realistically I think Sac wins in 6.

I suspect Houston might win one more game, but they are likely done in 5 (losing in LA).

Bottomline is that whoever Minnesota plays next will be a hell of a series. I think it is difficult on the NBA for a team to go from losing 1st rounds over and over to winning it all. For that reason I think Minnie loses probably in the conference finals ... i don't have the brackets here so I am going by memory, but I think they might have to play San Antonio next round (did they finish 4-5 with memphis)? Now that would be a tough series (Minnie vs. SA) ... granted I might be wrong since I havne't looked it up? :)

What an authority I am! :shock:
  • kwplayer wrote:
    Dallas kicked a** last game in big D. They rock in their own arena, too bad they don't have home court advantage. I really hope they win that series, but realistically I think Sac wins in 6.

I suspect Houston might win one more game, but they are likely done in 5 (losing in LA).

Bottomline is that whoever Minnesota plays next will be a hell of a series. I think it is difficult on the NBA for a team to go from losing 1st rounds over and over to winning it all. For that reason I think Minnie loses probably in the conference finals ... i don't have the brackets here so I am going by memory, but I think they might have to play San Antonio next round (did they finish 4-5 with memphis)? Now that would be a tough series (Minnie vs. SA) ... granted I might be wrong since I havne't looked it up? :)

What an authority I am! :shock:

MIN is 1 (should win it in 5 )
    LAL is 2 (lookin' to take it in 5 )
    SA is 3
    SAC/DAL ??? 4&5

so it could be MIN vs SAC or MIN vs DAL
    LAL vs SA

if DEN wins it in 6
    then it would be LAL vs DEN
    and SA vs SAC or DAL

getting confusing LOL

let's see what happens :mrgreen:
  • It's not like the hockey playoffs, the seeds don't change. Min vs. Sac/Dal, LA's playing the Spurs next round. Those 2 teams would make the finals any other year, and they're playing in the second round. Should be a great one.

I predict Sac vs Spurs in the conf finals.
  • vinsanity wrote:
    It's not like the hockey playoffs, the seeds don't change. Min vs. Sac/Dal, LA's playing the Spurs next round. Those 2 teams would make the finals any other year, and they're playing in the second round. Should be a great one.

I predict Sac vs Spurs in the conf finals.

doesn't the top seed play the bottom seed? :?:

1 vs 8 :arrow: 1 vs 6 etc etc

i'm Confused again LOL :lol:

:?
  • I liked how the Pistons rocked the Nets tonight. :D

The winner of the LA/SA series will take the title...
  • Jay wrote:
    I liked how the Pistons rocked the Nets tonight. :D

The winner of the LA/SA series will take the title...

Det 78 NJ 56 :lol: yep definately got ROCKED :lol:

SA in 4 or 5 LOL :mrgreen:

SA vs SAC for the west ?
  • SAC came back late in the 4th yesterday BUT lost in OT :(:cry::(:cry::cry:

not lookin' good for SAC :cry:
  • Did you see Wade's dunk over O'Neal???? It was SICK!!!
  • dvst8r wrote:
    Did you see Wade's dunk over O'Neal???? It was SICK!!!

yeah SICK :o

like to see him do it against the other O'Neal :D
  • I'm surprised that the Heat actually took a game, I was expecting a sweep...

:shock: @ Kobe tonight
  • Jay wrote:
    I'm surprised that the Heat actually took a game, I was expecting a sweep...

:shock: @ Kobe tonight

probably so INDY can play another home game...MO MONEY :mrgreen:

Heat should lose gm 4...hopefully :unsure:

Blah! :( Lakers won last nite :shock: was expecting them to lose...

now what...it's 2-2 :?: hmmmmmm
  • I made a bet with my friend.

I got Indiana or the Queens and he has LAL and Pistons!

GO QUEENS GO :D
  • Tilter wrote:
    I made a bet with my friend.

I got Indiana or the Queens and he has LAL and Pistons!

GO QUEENS GO :D

who's the QUEENS? :?:

hmmmm :shock:
  • I like Lakers and Indy in the Finals. Hopefully LA can get passed the Spurs.
  • Damn, this Miami team really pulled it off tonight. I can't believe they actually won two games against the Pacers.

The TWolves made a nice little comeback in the fourth before losing it right back.

These next few days should be good...
  • dvst8r wrote:
    I like Lakers and Indy in the Finals. Hopefully LA can get passed the Spurs.
    let's see if LA can win that road game first :lol:
    hmmm looks like all the teams are still in it :o

it's still anybody's ball game... :shock:

i like SAC vs SA and Det vs Indy for the Conference Finals :D
  • Jay wrote:
    Damn, this Miami team really pulled it off tonight. I can't believe they actually won two games against the Pacers.

i cant believe its not butter :(:cry: LOL :lol:

i guess Indy in 4 is out the window :evil:
  • Did anyone see the LAL vs SA game?

Wow, I thought SA had the game, but damn, Fisher proved me wrong. Was it even possible to shoot with 0.4 seconds, did they start the clock a bit late?
  • Tilter wrote:
    Did anyone see the LAL vs SA game?

Wow, I thought SA had the game, but damn, Fisher proved me wrong. Was it even possible to shoot with 0.4 seconds, did they start the clock a bit late?

THIEFS :evil: LAKERS stole one on the road :o

:shock:
  • That shot that Fisher made was ridiculous. Thank God I'm a Laker fan or I'd be rather disappointed right now
  • A hellmuth fan and a Lakers fan?? Wow, how do you sleep at night?

The Spurs are gonna come back. They win in L.A. and its over.
  • Only a Lakers fan in this series...Raptors all the way!

Spurs won't come back. They're on the road and they have no momentum. Lakers in 6...

Glenn
  • vinsanity wrote:
    A hellmuth fan and a Lakers fan?? Wow, how do you sleep at night?

ROFLMAO :lol::mrgreen:

yeah i too think it's over for SAC...payback i guess...LOL...how dare they
    take out the MAVs :evil: LOL :lol:

...Lakers will win at home tonite :shock:
  • Congrats to the 2004 NBA Champs, The Los Angeles Lakers.
  • Jay wrote:
    Congrats to the 2004 NBA Champs, The Los Angeles Lakers.

Yes, congratulations!
  • whoa.. who says that the lakers are the 2004 champs.. they still have 2 more series to go.. and if they face minn.. they will lose.. lakers are good but this is minn's year ..
  • dvst8r wrote:
    Jay wrote:
    Congrats to the 2004 NBA Champs, The Los Angeles Lakers.

Yes, congratulations!

LOL :lol: too early :lol:

CO :shock:
  • whoa.. who says that the lakers are the 2004 champs.. they still have 2 more series to go.. and if they face minn.. they will lose.. lakers are good but this is minn's year ..

Haha, no chance that Minny will beat the Lakers. I love the TWolves and all, but it's not happening. Who is going to guard Shaq?! Exactly.

No team in the East has a chance at the Lakers either, or any other Western team for that matter.
  • Exactly Jay. The Lakers are sitting very pretty right now. If they did happen to play Minny next round, they only have home court advantage going for them. It should be a great series.