Rio 2014 - who's staying & playin?

13»

Comments

• Lol yea i figured as much, forgot it was yesterday, still even if field today is 60-70 would still have a bunch of overlay. We will see, ill post total entries later, smallfield1time
  • Monoxide wrote: »
    So the V has a $2500 tourney tmr, 300k guarenteed.

It has an A and B starting day 1, the A only got 32 players today!! Only 7 remained to combine with day B.

this leaves an overlay of $226,816 with B left tmr... sooooooooooo wtf

This is literally out of my vegas bankroll, its like 1/4 of it, but Id be absolutely crazy not to play "day B" with this insane overlay,right? Kinda sucks late reg goes til like...7:30pm and tourney starts at 12pm butttt going to give it a shot anyway, like loloverlay

That's only 88 players needed on B to get any overlay, doubt it will be worth the risk to your bankroll.
  • Tom Schneider just posted:
    "Got my laptop & a Macbook air stolen from my room at the Rio."

Looks like it's a free-for-all on poker players staying at the Rio.
    I'm no longer going to bring my laptop to Vegas.
  • I personally have my laptop here, but im staying at the V, they respect your privacy, ive abolsultely never had an issue with theft here the maids understand to GTFO if i have the do not disturb sign up. I guess the rio has lower standards, but it sucks because if i was playing the WSOP i would most certainly want to sleep close by, aka the Rio. pretty sick how they dont give a fuck about security in the slightest.

Soooo i guess ppl maybe wanna know about 2500 tourney? the guar was hit, lol the monster stack clearly effected the day A! Played it anyway because im insane. We had 145 runners today! Its like $105k up top. Im still in with 44/145 remaining today or something like that, the 7 players from day A will join our merry crew for 51 total. Then we will compete to get to 18 payout spots like 5.8k or so. Im shorttty stack at 26k, my high point was like 45k. Its tough, reshoved A8/a9 suited twice, honestly cant rmember the other hands but my tight image got folds. Need to win flips tmr for sureeee and get cards!
  • Bustoooo but its ok, got money in good AK vs 33 flop was j104 turn 4 so i had like a billion river outs but it was a 5
  • BF: Yes, it was a home game league. 25 people, 9 games spread over a few months, most points at the end represents the group.

Westside: Any tickets available for the WSO Food? Totally interested...
  • Forgot my TR;

Cliffs- final tabled the Freemount/Paradise buffet. Got there at 10, place closes at 11