Annual Holiday Deepstack Classic-Thursday December 27th/12-New Hamburg

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    Damn, give a guy a title and instantly his britches grow...

My previous title of General Asshole was removed automatically somehow (I'm kinda sad about that). It's my nature. Has nothing to do with being green.
  • My tentative friend is a no go. Please remove him from the list. See all of you in a little more than 17 hours. Woo hoo!
  • Don't forget, there's gonna be lots of bodies.

Sounds like part of your "team talk" prior to the start of each Dead Pool, coach.
  • just got called into work, gotta bail. cheers
  • start the game!
  • getem76 wrote: »
    start the game!

Little early id'n it? I'm still in my jammies.
  • getem76 wrote: »
    start the game!

I probably should wait for the everyone to arrive first. Although that would be a good way to build up my chip stack, just start stealing blinds.

We got several cms of snow out here, so please be careful on the road!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    We got several cms of snow out here, so please be careful on the road!

Here too. Lots! Gonna be a long drive! FORE!
  • Here too. Lots! Gonna be a long drive! FORE!

Harness up the dogs. :)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Harness up the dogs. :)

Ace would erratically bring me somewhere significantly different I'm sure.
  • I'm going to back out. Not feeling well.
  • any ideas what the 403 and 401 is like driving wise?
  • Hey Johnnie,

Alas...I have to pull out, sorry for the short notice. I had to come into work today and likely have to head to Mississauga this afternoon to fix a hardware issue at our disaster recovery site. I know I definitely won't be able to make 1:00 pm now but have no idea how long I'll actually need to be here?

Was really looking forward to seeing you guys!
  • Day 3 of the holiday season begins - Bailing Day.
  • moose wrote: »
    Day 3 of the holiday season begins - Bailing Day.

Are you bailing too? It just commenting on everyone else?
  • You can count on me.
  • Big E wrote: »
    Hey Johnnie,

Alas...I have to pull out, sorry for the short notice. I had to come into work today and likely have to head to Mississauga this afternoon to fix a hardware issue at our disaster recovery site. I know I definitely won't be able to make 1:00 pm now but have no idea how long I'll actually need to be here?

Was really looking forward to seeing you guys!

No worries. You are always welcome to come over for the cash game and a few Daddy pops :)
    No worries. You are always welcome to come over for the cash game and a few Daddy pops :)

Cool, I'll try to keep an eye on the thread and see how it goes, If I don't have to head to Mississauga I may pop over later!

Good luck today!!!
  • I'm still in.

Just finished shoveling. Really hoping the plow has already hit your street Johnnie!
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    any ideas what the 403 and 401 is like driving wise?

Fine up here in Milton, just a little slushy in spots.. I just drove along from Trafalgar to 25.
  • Just leaving Milton now, please blind me in if I don't get there in time.. But please keep track of who steals my blinds. There WILL be retribution..
  • BrennerM wrote: »
    I'm still in.

Just finished shoveling. Really hoping the plow has already hit your street Johnnie!

It did!

With Big_E out, g2 gets his wish. I've nixed the 90/180 level and bumped the blinds to 30 minutes.

See you all soon!
    With Big_E out, g2 gets his wish. I've nixed the 90/180 level and bumped the blinds to 30 minutes.

I'd rather have Big E in :(

/g2
  • Traffic on 401 Cambridge to hwy 8 is dead slow but moving. Should still be there on time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • g2 wrote: »
    I'd rather have Big E in :(

/g2

Me too!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Traffic on 401 Cambridge to hwy 8 is dead slow but moving. Should still be there on time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update. Drive safe!
  • Waiting on Juan and BrianS
  • BrianS is a no show so we started with 23 players.

Shtebs was the 1st victim, 23 Braad was the second.
  • Just finished the dinner break. We lost AJ, H2D, grtem, EdTheTed. The cash game is running.