Annual Holiday Deepstack Classic-Thursday December 27th/12-New Hamburg

Comments

• I had forgotten that Beanie and Kanga had pre-signed up last month, so I'm opening this up to 27 players and letting them in ahead. EdtheTed and getem are in.

Just 2 on the wait list now, but I'm sure spots will become available once people figure out their holiday plans. If you know you can't attend, please let me know ASAP.

As of now I'm going to need chairs and a table that can comfortably hold 9 players. I think for once I have enough chips, so we should be good there.
  • In for sure Johnnie, I got the word that I do not have to work.
  • I am IN YES!!!
  • Just been informed that we are going up north for Christmas, such a shame, was looking forward to defending.

Please remove me from the list. :(
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Just been informed that we are going up north for Christmas, such a shame, was looking forward to defending.

Please remove me from the list. :(

Booo.
  • Remove the T. I will be there. Please PM me your address. Thanks
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Remove the T. I will be there. Please PM me your address. Thanks

Fantabulous! PM sent.
  • wuh wuh wuh waitlist
  • And suddenly the tournament is next week! Any updates from my tentatives?
  • Its looking good right now, but still need to confirm a bit closer to game day, sorry Johnnie.
  • Sorry, but i have to pull out
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Its looking good right now, but still need to confirm a bit closer to game day, sorry Johnnie.

No problem, AJ. Let me know.
    crazykoby wrote: »
    Sorry, but i have to pull out

Bummer. Have a great holiday season Greg!
  • I haven't responded yet but I might try to make this one if there ends up being a spot open. Put me as tentative on the wait list, if enough spots open up I will have a word with the wife and hopefully attend.

Johnnie, could you also PM me your home address so that I am prepared if I end up being a last-minute addition? Just want to avoid a scramble at the end to find out where you live, since I've never been to your place before.
  • Unfortunately my t has turned into a no.
  • Can you throw TwoThree on the list? He said he was interested.

Mark
  • Ok, remove my T, I'm in...
  • In honour of Big_E making it out I'm adding an extra level to the blinds.
    The legendary 90/180!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    In honour of Big_E making it out I'm adding an extra level to the blinds.
    The legendary 90/180!

So breakfast at your place next morning?
  • compuease wrote: »
    So breakfast at your place next morning?

You better hope folded doesn't sign up or you might not have to worry about hand number two, let alone breakfast.>:D
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    You better hope folded doesn't sign up or you might not have to worry about hand number two, let alone breakfast.>:D

lol, odds are with me...
  • Remove the T please!! I will be there.

Milo...carpool please?
  • Sadly, i can't be

Mixed up the skeleton shift I'm on.... next time

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Sadly, i can't be

Mixed up the skeleton shift I'm on.... next time

Mark

Totally bummed about that Mark, I was going to tell you my favorite joke.... :-)
  • Okay, Ching Hill carpool is ON. Room for one more as the Boss is riding shotgun, and Shifty has booked a seat in the back. Anybody else?
  • I'll send out the address on Boxing Day, as I'm expecting a few more to withdraw.
  • Ching Hill bus will be at the League offices (okay, AJ's place) around 11:00 a.m. for car pooling. One seat still unclaimed.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Ching Hill bus will be at the League offices (okay, AJ's place) around 11:00 a.m. for car pooling. One seat still unclaimed.

Are you bringing AJ and Steve Kerr? I don't want to send out the address to the wrong people. I assume you still know the way.
  • I am driving myself, have to make a stop in Waterloo on my way
  • AJ and Shifty . . .