The Official CPF Lotto 6/49 Pool

Comments

• I put our winning ticket from Last week into extra Encores for Saturday since I once again forgot to pick up a ticket on Wednesday.

Here she is. We hit one of those Encores!

553127_10152387318790324_877196398_n.jpg
  • I'm about to leave for work at one of the absolute most disgusting places I've ever seen in my life. Please in the next 4 minutes tell me this is a bad idea and I don't have to go. I have no idea how much an encore gets you.
  • Go to work, I think we got first and last #'s on one of the encores
  • Pretty funny, I literally had no idea whether we'd won $2, $20, $2000 or $20,000. I don't know much about lotteries. I spent the day getting the house of a dead reclusive hoarder ready for painting. They smoked constantly for decades with no windows opened prepping themselves for Armageddon. I honestly don't think they'd cleaned in decades either. It's easily the most disgusting house I've ever seen. Kind of desperate for work, so I took the job with a friend.

Couldn't think of anything else but this win, but couldn't touch my cel phone to check this because of the gloves I was wearing and the 'stuff' on them.

Ah well, back to work tomorrow. Isad.
  • Lol. You need to start a blog for your misadventures in painting.
  • There are elements of this individuals preparing for Armaggeddon, that there's no way in hell I'm putting out in a public forum, but yeah it could be interesting.
  • For some reason my phone is not letting me post the picture of tonight's ticket.

I don't feel like uploading it to FB so you guys are going to have to trust me.

If anyone in the pool has an iPhone (Mudduts?) I can text you the pic for verification.
  • Can you email it? I think you've got my email addy. Either way, I trust you.
  • lottoticjan16.jpg

Here we go! Hoarding house went busto! Next job, meat head boss didn't get building permit on time, so no framing today!! I'mma goin crazy! Let's win!
  • Let's win!

Oh god, yes please!

Thanks for posting it!
  • Was outta town for the holidays and missed this, gl for Jan I'll be back in for Feb

P.S. If you boys win I'm gonna shoot myself in the face, NO open casket!
  • Missed it by miles and miles.....Saturday boyz!
  • Binked a small win, 2 numbers plus the bonus. Will put towards a free roll this Wednesday.

Still trying to figure out why my pics will not upload off my iPhone. Stay tuned.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Still trying to figure out why my pics will not upload off my iPhone. Stay tuned.

I heard that Apple doesn't allow the uploading from their iPhone of pics that don't include at least one clearly identifiable Apple product and logo. That could be your problem.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    I heard that Apple doesn't allow the uploading from their iPhone of pics that don't include at least one clearly identifiable Apple product and logo. That could be your problem.

While, I'm not a huge fan of Apple products I'm not an anti-fan as they allow artsy folks like my wife to compute. I was brought up in a PC world and have no interest in changing.

But that was seriously funny.

They are marketing geniuses though. When the Iphone 4 or 5 or whatever was released, there was a massive lineup outside the local Rogers store for them. People were getting excited about just getting a new one in a different colour!
  • As long as this pool carries on I will always have hope for a big payday!
    Johhnie, sorry about not replying to post #99, I didn't see it until just now. next time just txt the photo without asking.
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    As long as this pool carries on I will always have hope for a big payday!
    Johhnie, sorry about not replying to post #99, I didn't see it until just now. next time just txt the photo without asking.

That's what I'll do. I'm interested to see what happens when you try to post a pic from your iPhone.

I had no trouble until a few weeks ago. Not sure what is going on.
  • Testing jpg upload via tapatalk/iphone
    Attachment not found.
  • Today's ticket pic has been sent to M-guts
  • And here it is. Let's get em boys!Attachment not found.
  • Let's do it. I need a snow blower. Over a foot delivered to us yesterday.

Actually screw that. I need a larger house and a properly placed window to watch my chauffeur shovel my laneway.
  • Let's do it. I need a snow blower. Over a foot delivered to us yesterday.

Actually screw that. I need a larger house and a properly placed window to watch my chauffeur shovel my laneway.

No no no no.

Lottery win = CPF buys a street in Las Vegas.
    No no no no.

Lottery win = CPF buys a street in Las Vegas.

Your planning, both short and long term is better than mine.
  • Your planning, both short and long term is better than mine.

My job is much more menial than yours. I have plenty if time to daydream.
    My job is much more menial than yours. I have plenty if time to daydream.

I'm a house painter Johnnie. Mentally, most of my day is spent in far away places doing things for more entertaining.

Imagine practically resting your head on some strangers toilet seat while you're reaching and trying your best to cut in the baseboard behind it. All you can think of is "these people are clean, I know they are. They seem like clean people. Fuck I got pubic hair on my paint brush again. They're not clean. Dammit!"

Daydreaming is 80% of my job too.
  • It's that time of the month again. Pay $8 to Homerbuddy on P* if you want in for Feb!

Johnnie
    Wildbill
    Hobbes
    TheMill
    Tonychanman
    Muddguts
    DJgolfcan
    KWSteve
  • I'm a house painter Johnnie. Mentally, most of my day is spent in far away places doing things for more entertaining.

Imagine practically resting your head on some strangers toilet seat while you're reaching and trying your best to cut in the baseboard behind it. All you can think of is "these people are clean, I know they are. They seem like clean people. Fuck I got pubic hair on my paint brush again. They're not clean. Dammit!"

Daydreaming is 80% of my job too.

Try sitting in front a computer for 8 hours a day, writing emails, letters and talking on the phone asking insurance companies to pay money that they don't want to pay. Not to mention the countless hours I spend on excel spreadsheets.

Do you have to live in Ontario to be part of the pool?