The Official CPF Lotto 6/49 Pool

Comments

• TheMill wrote: »
    I call the encore! shipped on stars

The rules in the OP are very clear that no one can enter the pool after the month has started. We need to keep it consistent, or look out.
  • Check the list. Mill was in at the beginning. He's just sending a buck to Johnnie so he doesn't have to pay for it every week.
  • Ah yeah..... check the third post. I have been in this thing from the ground floor. You might want to pay closer attention to whom your WINNING millions with. I was just trying to keep it fair for johhnie, he paid last week so I take this week. Christ, talk about the cold shoulder for trying to be a nice guy ;p
  • TheMill wrote: »
    Ah yeah..... check the third post. I have been in this thing from the ground floor. You might want to pay closer attention to whom your WINNING millions with. I was just trying to keep it fair for johhnie, he paid last week so I take this week. Christ, talk about the cold shoulder for trying to be a nice guy ;p

My mistake, sorry 'bout that. Thanks Steve and Mill for clarifying.
  • My mistake, sorry 'bout that. Thanks Steve and Mill for clarifying.

No worries, your more than welcome on my tropical island when WE win.
  • My mistake, sorry 'bout that. Thanks Steve and Mill for clarifying.
    TheMill wrote: »
    No worries, your more than welcome on my tropical island when WE win.

Thats what i get for not doing my own research. Apologies.
  • 2 numbers + the bonus number. Looks like we won $5.

Shall I buy 2 lines plus one Encore for this Saturday (17th), or roll it into next Saturday's draw (24th)?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    2 numbers + the bonus number. Looks like we won $5.

Shall I buy 2 lines plus one Encore for this Saturday (17th), or roll it into next Saturday's draw (24th)?
    This Saturday
  • Sorry guys, I forgot to post the pic of our free ticket for Saturday.

Here it is and unfortunately it's a loser:

Attachment not found.

We'll try again this week!
  • Johnnie, please edit this posting. Don't want to look like a deabeat! lol
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Johnnie, please edit this posting. Don't want to look like a deabeat! lol

Done!

I also updated the results and prizes won this far.

Mill-Thanks for shipping me the Loonie!
  • I'll get the encore this Sat
  • Today's ticket. Lets ship this mofo!

Attachment not found.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I'll get the encore this Sat

$1 shipped for encore
  • Looks like the big zero, 2 numbers but nay bonus. :(. Johnnie, you taken monies for december?
  • Dam. Have to work tomorrow.
  • Yes, I'm am accepting money for December's draws. Please note that there are 5 Saturdays next month.

Dec 1- SFA
    Dec 8- $2
    Dec 15-
    Dec 22-
    Dec 29-

Future 1%ers:

JohnnieH
    DJgolfcan
    TheMill
    KWSteve
    Muddguts
    WildBill
    Hobbes
  • 10 beans shopped for Dec.
  • Shipped $10 via Stars
  • Shipped $11 ( I got the next Encore).
  • When I paid for Nov/Dec, I think I only shipped 4 weeks and 4 weeks. So it looks like I owe another $2.
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    When I paid for Nov/Dec, I think I only shipped 4 weeks and 4 weeks. So it looks like I owe another $2.

I may have deleted the email. Please confirm, but I'm worried overly worried. I'll take it out of your piece of the jackpot :)
  • Thanks for bumping this up John, I'd forgotten and hadn't seen this earlier.

Shipped $10+$1 for an encore during the month.
  • Six of Seven returnees so far. I assume Hobbes will be in. This is also time for anyone else to join us in burning money to sign up.

EDIT: Hobbes is in.
  • I see dollar signs in our future's!
  • Lotto max winner in cambridge on Friday, Come on 649 winner in New Hamburg on Wednesday
  • Looks like you guys got the last number on Encore.
  • Saturdays ticket and the prize from Wednesday. I did ask the clerk to add it for tomorrow's draw. Maybe she misheard me. I'll add it to next Saturdays ticket.

Attachment not found.