Question Week: Cerberus

13»

Comments

• Holy $@#$@##$! I had forgot about the thanks part! you did indeed!

As were leaving the store Cerberus takes the last bite and rifles the wrapper into the mouth of a garbage can, looks at the cashier with a giant smile and says "thanks!"

Also Cerberus read as well as a child as he does now. The shirt was Fido Dido not Fido Dildo but he did indeed ask who is fFdo dildo and to this day I'm not sure why.

Fairly certain the hilarity of that question went on much longer than 20 minutes
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    And for those wondering, yes Hockref is my best man at the wedding. How f***ed up is that?

dibs on the Salt and Pepper shakers at the Registry. :D

Oh, and which one of you moved away from home first?
  • Space Quest was the nuts.

Thats not a question though.

So, how much you bench?
  • Milo wrote: »
    dibs on the Salt and Pepper shakers at the Registry. :D

Oh, and which one of you moved away from home first?

He did, but he's 4 years older so I'd sure as hell hope so! Actually, our family always lived extremely close to each other, even after we both moved out. Most times, we we 5-10 minutes away max. Even lived next door to each other for a long time.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Space Quest was the nuts.

Thats not a question though.

So, how much you bench?

Due to the truth and awesomeness of the statement, it is more than ok it wasn't a question. Still think the best one was II, while V just kinda sucked.

Bench... ummm... bout tree fiddy. We're counting number of cookies I could consume in one sitting on a bench, correct?
    Due to the truth and awesomeness of the statement, it is more than ok it wasn't a question. Still think the best one was II, while V just kinda sucked.

Bench... ummm... bout tree fiddy. We're counting number of cookies I could consume in one sitting on a bench, correct?

Yea, I was a Sierra PC game dork.

Space Quest was OK, but did you also play Police Quest and Kings Quest?

And of course, the nut typing command game of all time, Gold Rush?

Leisure Suit Larry FTW

Played all of them, only beat a couple of them. I still remember in Police Quest 3 having to go to the park and beat the crazy guy in his underwear with a nightstick. Good times.

I don't know if I ever played Gold Rush honestly.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Leisure Suit Larry FTW

Fuck yeah he wins!
  • Was I right, or was I right ?

That Salt and pepper shaker story is GOLD !!
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Was I right, or was I right ?

That Salt and pepper shaker story is GOLD !!

There's very few times that I would go against you being right :)
  • Each other, and wrestling, aside, what do you and Alpha like to do besides holding hands during long walks on the beach?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Each other, and wrestling, aside, what do you and Alpha like to do besides holding hands during long walks on the beach?

We both enjoy movies, although she's into horror films and thrillers, neither of which I care for as I am prone to nightmares. We like going to zoos, watching Glee (she hates it but I put it in to see if she's still stalking me on here), go to concerts, play pranks on friends (it's relationship building stuff). We also like going to Florida for vacations, a possibility I never understood prior to her. Vacation for my family meant hit as many theme parks and cram as much into a 4 day span as possible. She taught me to go sit on a beach and do fuck all. It's pretty sweet.
  • One more day kiddos. Better get your questions in before I'm allowed to lie again!
  • You're stranded on a desert (not dessert) island: what 3 CDs would you want to have?

What made you move from BC to ON?

What was the biggest 'culture shock' you found when you moved here?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    You're stranded on a desert (not dessert) island: what 3 CDs would you want to have?

What made you move from BC to ON?

What was the biggest 'culture shock' you found when you moved here?

The three mix CDs Alpha made me. There's a very great mix of terrible music on them, but I'm not allowed to play them when she's in the car :( For actual CDs that weren't created for me, "Greatest Hits" by Aqua (has the most awesome song in the world, Back To The 80's; if I'm not allowed GH CDs, then I'd switch it for Aquarium), Great Big Sea "Up" and Pink Floyd's "The Wall". I've never actually listened to it, but everyone says it's such an awesome experience and I have this feeling that being alone on a desert island would be a very good environment to immerse myself in it.

Only reason to leave BC, especially Vancouver Island, is to get rich or get famous. I moved to become a pro wrestler.

Biggest culture shock was multiculturalism. Victoria, at the time and probably still now, was either the 2nd or 3rd "whitest" city in North America. I know Salt Lake City was number 1, but I can't remember if there was another one ahead of Victoria. To get off of a plane at 11pm with whatever belongings I could pack onto the plane and end up in a city with so many different races, religions and nationalities was definitely a surprise. I also realized that I was somewhat of a racist. Until I moved, I didn't realize that I identified people and stereotyped them a lot. Moving there helped me to become a better person.
    I was somewhat of a racist.
    ban imo....;)

Just to be clear, there is a huge distinction between stereotyping and being a racist. Most of us, including myself, stereotype, and is probably what you do... hard not to in todays day and age...
  • compuease wrote: »
    ban imo....;)

Just to be clear, there is a huge distinction between stereotyping and being a racist. Most of us, including myself, stereotype, and is probably what you do... hard not to in todays day and age...

Looking back, I feel like I was a racist. I may be wrong and be too hard on myself, but it's how I see it.
  • A little late, but as promised, here's the pics. So, basically, you take images (sprites) from old NES, Genesis, SNES, Gameboy, etc, games. Each pixel = one bead. Beads go on the grid, ironing paper goes on the beads, iron goes on the paper and makes it all stick together to look like this.
  • Whose mr angry eyes?
  • costanza wrote: »
    Whose mr angry eyes?

It's a line from Mr Potato Head in Toy Story 2