Well we finally had to take this PoS back.

13»

Comments

• darbday wrote: »
    i don't know much about the event like i said, about the soldier pissing on bodies, thats a product of war, thats all I'm saying .....war is bad and there is no 'good guy'. I'm just not into seeing a title calling some muslim kid a pos when its OUR whole attitude towards these people that fuels these kinds of violent people. Thats clear right?

I know it's hard.

I know it's unfair.

But you should really make a resolution to only post poker related content on this site.

You have strong convictions but they are, for the most part, contradicting to the majority of the clownshoes here.

I think youd maybe have less stress on this site if you stuck only to poker related content. Unless, of course, you're not effected by the continuous beatings you take, in which case, proceed.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I know it's hard.

I know it's unfair.

But you should really make a resolution to only post poker related content on this site.

You have strong convictions but they are, for the most part, contradicting to the majority of the clownshoes here.

I think youd maybe have less stress on this site if you stuck only to poker related content. Unless, of course, you're not effected by the continuous beatings you take, in which case, proceed.
    Yes thats fair of you to point out. I stay out of a lot of threads, I just felt bad for this kid eventually cause no one is sticking up for him. I think some people forget he is a real live person.

But ya don't waste your empathy one me, use it on others, I don't deserve it, nor will I ever^-^
  • Still waiting . . . and if you were actually interested, I am certain you could find out the fates of the soldiers involved as quickly as you determined that someone had indeed been arrested for killing the unfortunate Mr. Pearl. But that might mean admitting that your personal view on a given subject might not be entirely correct, and we can't have that can we?

As for Omar Khadr . . . the time for "sticking up for him" has long passed. No one bothered to do it when his parents were turning him into a Jihadist, and no one bothered to do it when it became obvious what his parents were/are in terms of the Jihadist vs. Western Democracies struggle. As I said, the best result for him after tossing that grenade would have involved about 5lbs worth of force from somebody's right index finger . . . but we are where we are.
  • Exactly . . . and good-bye. I will miss the giraffes, though . . . let me know when you get back to Ontario.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Still waiting . . .
    K not sure what we are waiting for but i would prefer to do things one at a time. I did not say wiki leaks is cia, and I don't believe that. I don't believe facebook is cia either. Its obv a good tool for them. I actually applaud wiki because you can get references and 'facts' from every side of the story. When we agree I didn't say that wiki is corrupt I'll address something else.
    and if you were actually interested, I am certain you could find out the fates of the soldiers involved as quickly as you determined that someone had indeed been arrested for killing the unfortunate Mr. Pearl. But that might mean admitting that your personal view on a given subject might not be entirely correct, and we can't have that can we?
    Yes I know the fate of those soldiers, I wasn't suggesting they weren't reprimanded, I'm suggesting everyone in the world is guilty of such things, and we would do them if they had the exactly same lives as the 'villains'.
  • deleted pic, poster banned 24 hrs.
  • Does fed ever post anything meaningful on this site? He is a worse troll now than 3 years ago

I was warming up to his new account but it seems that over the past month or so he has reverted and then some to his old ways on this forum

He posts almost nothing about poker

He knows even less about current events

He seems like an attention-starved tween
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    does fed ever post anything meaningful on this site? he is a worse troll now than 3 years ago

he posts almost nothing about poker

he knows even less about current events

[ ] you should even call me fed

[x] keep chasing me around yapping about me and trying to irk me

[x] haters gonna hate
  • costanza wrote: »
    [ ] you should even call me fed

[x] keep chasing me around yapping about me and trying to irk me

[x] haters gonna hate

Which trolling account name do you prefer?

Hate you for what reason? Your income? Career? Looks? Intellect? Education? Poker successes? Poker skill? Your ability to wheel women? Grammerz?

#afailathon
  • also, after GTA edit, ive done nothing to even warrant your constant berating of me, it gets fuckin old dude
    Which trolling account name do you prefer?

Hate you for what reason? Your income? Career? Looks? Intellect? Education? Poker successes? Poker skill? Your ability to wheel women? Grammerz?

#afailathon

idk why you have such a giant hard on for me the past couple weeks but its pretty hilar

i dont actually give a fuck, but it would be nice if you could stop with the retardedness

i may come across as a douche, but not even close to what you are bud

i dont mean any harm or any hard feelings to anyone, I really dont know why you go out of your way to fuck with me
  • mama no breast fed you:(
  • Stopped reading after darb contributed...

Going to predict that

A: He's preaching something mostly unintelligible / need more weed than most of us use

B: He's passive-aggressively being racist

C: Generally going against the grain to provide masturbation material for himself.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Stopped reading after darb contributed...

Going to predict that

A: He's preaching something mostly unintelligible / need more weed than most of us use

B: He's passive-aggressively being racist

C: Generally going against the grain to provide masturbation material for himself.

Mark
    Sounds about right. I don't think B has happened yet but it probably won't be too long.
  • lol if u guys actually think hes a racist

thats retarded
  • Ya...

Totally unreasonable to think the guy that is super anti-semetic is racist.

My bad... forgot this was the newer, kinder, gentler prejudice.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Ya...

Totally unreasonable to think the guy that is super anti-semetic is racist.

My bad... forgot this was the newer, kinder, gentler prejudice.

Mark

sigh

I think in the past and maybe even now, we are line stepping.. habitual line steppers who challenge the "norm" are frowned upon

darb may be a little out there but at least he has actual thoughts on shit and is smart enough to have real opinions, even when he's "against the grain"

as for saying hes an anti semite, that is ridiculous.. he made 1 funny not long ago at GTA that had me on the floor.. it can hardly be taken as actual racism

racism accusations to people that ARENT RACIST is RACISM!!!!!
  • also, im pretty clear minded.. if anyone can show legit anti semetic comments by yoda then plz do so... ive never seen it, and i been here a while....
  • fed's like a little darb...he wants to get in the mix but knows so little about anything that all he can do is try his best to get noticed
    fed's like a little darb...he wants to get in the mix but knows so little about anything that all he can do is try his best to get noticed

More like a Chihuahua . . . or the little cartoon dog that follows the larger dog (Chester) around. Lots of frenetic energy, with little to no direction or purpose. Sort of like his "going pro" concept. Most threads of that nature that I have seen deal with actual poker "stuff". But credit to our boy for keeping that crap to a minimum.

Darb is just using the Khadr case to remind us that "war is bad", while forgetting that it is sometimes necessary . . . that our side is not always "noble" in the prosecution of said wars, while ignoring that "we" actually take the incidents he uses as examples quite seriously . . . and generally cluttering up a decent discussion with his usual (albeit non-racist so far) goofiness. Cannot hate on him for the derail, though, as that is pretty much standard.
  • I have asked you before to not use pictures of me for your own purposes. I do not appreciate it, and do not find it amusing. Please delete it before I get home from work today (around 1:00 p.m. out in B.C.) or I will be asking that you be banned. Bad form Fed, and it is not the first time on this issue.
  • trigs wrote: »
    just because you've peaked my curiosity, why am i illiterate and uneducated in your opinion?
    costanza wrote: »
    jajajaja
    jajajaja
    jajajaja
    jajajaja
    jaja_regulus.gif
    jajajaja

not surprised in the least that my question didn't get answered by you. sorry to do this fed but the above warrants at least another +5 to doucheness.
  • Ok, I just knew this thread would get out of hand....

Why can't grownups act like grownups... We are pretty liberal around here and while I don't mind raggin on each other, constant trolling and teasing.. We can always just ignore individuals or leave, but the obvious offensive stuff is verboten... (Is that a racist word?).

costanza banned 24 hrs for posting pic of forum member, darb 48 for well.. obvious attempt to incite riots..... More than one complaint about darb from members here.

Locked at request of op..
This discussion has been closed.