Well we finally had to take this PoS back.

Comments

• trigs wrote: »
    honestly darb, for all your rhetoric you really come off as very dogmatic which seems to be the exact opposite of what you preach.

Fortunately, I no longer have to read his ramblings.
    honestly darb, for all your rhetoric you really come off as very dogmatic which seems to be the exact opposite of what you preach.
    Preaching can't be undogmatic.

Charging a child for war crimes is being a biggot.

believing they shouldn't be charged is a natural thought from a mind that doesn't believe in things like nationalism.

and you know what, you agree with me, but you can't stop making me your enemy.

you actually like people with my set of morals.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    unfortunetly he'll miss our strat talk, and he will continue to post bad beats.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »

for the most part, i really don't care about his points being offensive. he's entitled to be a dick if he wants. what bothers me is the lack of an open mind. i'd probably be okay if he at least pretended that other opinions count and could be valid, and that the ideas he espouse to are not the be all and end all for everyone. i'd be bothered even less if he realized the irony between his actions and his ramblings.
  • darbday wrote: »
    Preaching can't be undogmatic.

agreed. so stop preaching. very rarely is it a good thing.
    Charging a child for war crimes is being a biggot.

believing they shouldn't be charged is a natural thought from a mind that doesn't believe in things like nationalism.

i was not and am not commenting on the specifics of this thread.
    and you know what, you agree with me, but you can't stop making me your enemy.

you actually like people with my set of morals.

me disagreeing with your approach is not me making you my enemy. if you think that then i'm sorry for you. and yes, i do agree with some of the stuff you say. i don't agree with your delivery in the slightest, nor do i agree with some of the ways you view our world as a whole. you seem to see some stark dichotomy in the 'truth' vs the 'lies' and i'd suggest that that isn't the best way to voice your opinion if you want people to listen to you and take you seriously.
    for the most part, i really don't care about his points being offensive. he's entitled to be a dick if he wants. what bothers me is the lack of an open mind. i'd probably be okay if he at least pretended that other opinions count and could be valid, and that the ideas he espouse to are not the be all and end all for everyone. i'd be bothered even less if he realized the irony between his actions and his ramblings.
    Yes for example, you think there should be a vote on whether blacks are humans too, because that is democracy, everyone should get a say right?

but i don't think we should get to have an opinion on such a thing...i think its sick.
    Yes for example, you think there should be a vote on whether blacks are humans too, because that is democracy, everyone should get a say right?

but i don't think we should get to have an opinion on such a thing...i think its sick.

umm...wtf?

and we don't have a democracy. we just call it that nowadays.
    umm...wtf?

and we don't have a democracy. we just call it that nowadays.
    exactly and the people who want it back should not be labeled terrorists.
    exactly and the people who want it back should not be labeled terrorists.

i completely agree that they shouldn't be called terrorists (at least they don't deserve it more than others), however, the 'democracy' they want is the same one we have at the present time. i really should put quotation marks around that term when i use it.

EDIT: people have many added characteristics to the terms 'terrorist' and 'terrorism' but the straightforward dictionary definition states it best:
    Definition of TERRORISM

: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

a lot of people and countries fit that definition
    EDIT: people have many added characteristics to the terms 'terrorist' and 'terrorism' but the straightforward dictionary definition states it best:
    I am claiming that the reason you think a dictionary definition adds to the convo is because you are a teacher in our school system
    I am claiming that the reason you think a dictionary definition adds to the convo is because you are a teacher in our school system

wtf?

no, it's because we're speaking a common language and the actual meaning of words + what we literally mean by those words relates directly to our overall meaning.

EDIT: damn it you're drawing me back in again. i'm done darb. make whatever assumptions you want. i'm tired.
  • costanza wrote: »
    imydjkr

useful comments as always costanza.

+1 to doucheness. you're falling farther behind.
    useful comments as always costanza.

+1 to doucheness. you're falling farther behind.

it scares the fuck out of me that an illiterate , uneducated person is a teacher.

I feel so bad for those poor kids.
    it scares the fuck out of me that an illiterate , uneducated person is a teacher.

I feel so bad for those poor kids.

+5 doucheness. you're not good at this. seriously.

EDIT: and i don't teach kids.

EDIT #2: and lmfao out of everyone on this site, you're accusing someone else of being illiterate :o
    +5 doucheness. you're not good at this. seriously.

EDIT: and i don't teach kids.

whoever you are teaching is getting sub par Canadian education then, and that's a sin.
    whoever you are teaching is getting sub par Canadian education then, and that's a sin.

just because you've peaked my curiosity, why am i illiterate and uneducated in your opinion?
  • Darb . . . you do know that the soldiers responsible in the video you posted were brought up on charges, right? Did anyone get brought up on charges for beheading Daniel Pearl?

You constantly ramble about how we must be open to new ideas . . . new ways of comprehending, of seeing the world, and yet you are probably the most close-minded poster on this site, as Trigs rightly pointed out.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Darb . . . you do know that the soldiers responsible in the video you posted were brought up on charges, right? Did anyone get brought up on charges for beheading Daniel Pearl?
    admittedly i don't know much on the subject but i did find this on wiki:
    In July 2002, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a British national of Pakistani origin, was sentenced to death by hanging for Pearl's abduction and murder.[3][4]
    In March 2007, at a closed military hearing in Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed said that he had personally beheaded Pearl.[5][6] Al-Qaeda member Saif al-Adel has also been connected with the murder of Daniel Pearl.
  • Smart guy like you should know that information gained through torture is inherently unreliable. Besides, there were half a dozen people in that room when Pearl was butchered. So, even if they got one, there are more yet to be brought to trial.

Further, wasn't it you who mentioned that Wiki is a CIA tool? curious how it is somehow reputable now . . . try using your computer skills to research the knowledge you are lacking and get back to us . . . we'll wait.
  • Did anyone get brought up on charges for beheading Daniel Pearl?
    In July 2002, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a British national of Pakistani origin, was sentenced to death by hanging for Pearl's abduction and murder.[3][4]
    In March 2007, at a closed military hearing in Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed said that he had personally beheaded Pearl.[5][6] Al-Qaeda member Saif al-Adel has also been connected with the murder of Daniel Pearl.[7]
    Did anyone get brought up on charges for beheading Daniel Pearl?
    In March 2007, at a closed military hearing in Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed said that he had personally beheaded Pearl.[5][6] Al-Qaeda member Saif al-Adel has also been connected with the murder of Daniel Pearl.[7]
    read it.
  • I did read it. I also responded. When you act on that response, I will be waiting, until then, I have nothing further to say.
    I did read it. I also responded. When you act on that response, I will be waiting, until then, I have nothing further to say.
    I'm waiting for the part where you are like, "oh ya there were people charged, I didn't realize that"
  • Well, I thought that would have been obvious to a dizzying intellect like yours. But okay, I was mistaken. Apparently, the Pakistanis are trying to rid themselves of an "inconvenient" citizen and using Pearl's death as the means. I say apparently, because there is still an appeal to be heard in this matter. You seem to have forgotten that part. Now . . . what can you dig up on the soldiers with bladder troubles?
    jajajaja

Speaking of dizzy . . . shouldn't you be playing poker, or fapping into the Irish chicks undies or something?
    Speaking of dizzy . . . shouldn't you be playing poker, or fapping into the Irish chicks undies or something?

jajajaja
    Well, I thought that would have been obvious to a dizzying intellect like yours. But okay, I was mistaken. Apparently, the Pakistanis are trying to rid themselves of an "inconvenient" citizen and using Pearl's death as the means. I say apparently, because there is still an appeal to be heard in this matter. You seem to have forgotten that part. Now . . . what can you dig up on the soldiers with bladder troubles?
    i don't know much about the event like i said, about the soldier pissing on bodies, thats a product of war, thats all I'm saying .....war is bad and there is no 'good guy'. I'm just not into seeing a title calling some muslim kid a pos when its OUR whole attitude towards these people that fuels these kinds of violent people. Thats clear right?
This discussion has been closed.