CPF Help Appreciated!

13»

Comments

• PFC Delivers!!!!
  • OMG, what a fantastic win !! Glad we could help you and your children out. I had a junior membership many moons ago. It gave me a great start into the game I love.

This will last your son and daughter a life time.
  • congratz. Great news.
  • free lessons from him now!!!!!!!!!

Milton " Where the eff is that going" Slim

Great news
  • Nice!!!!!
  • Nh mole

Good shtuff
  • Win! Enjoy.
  • Well done! Now, just remember this moment for the next several weeks when all you aces get cracked and everyone hits their runner runner flushes on you: you've used all your run good and it must be replenished :D
  • Only thing I don't get is the finalist prize is worth thousands and the grand prize is an xbox. WTF?
  • moose wrote: »
    Only thing I don't get is the finalist prize is worth thousands and the grand prize is an xbox. WTF?

Assume it's a bonus for first
  • Nice. Now,considering I'm not married and likely don't want kids is there a site we can vote at for me to win some hookers (optional blow...not greedy)
  • CPF - rigging on-line polls since 2002. Congrats . . .
  • moose wrote: »
    Only thing I don't get is the finalist prize is worth thousands and the grand prize is an xbox. WTF?

Grand prize XBOX is in addition to the $1000 prize packs.

Edit: Funny adding a prize that will deter activity to a golfing prize pack. Why not a years supply of Joe Louis and Doritos too?
  • Grand prize XBOX is in addition to the $1000 prize packs.

Edit: Funny adding a prize that will deter activity to a golfing prize pack. Why not a years supply of Joe Louis and Doritos too?

Cause, then Dad would weigh a few pounds more then he does now.
  • Congrats on winning the prize.