CPF Help Appreciated!

Comments

• Did it again.
  • shipped another vote

glglglglgl
  • Just voted.
  • Don't forget to vote today . . .
  • 2x voted now. I hope your little one wins. Good luck!
  • Rerevoted.
  • This is much better than the contest my nephew was in where voting reset every hour.
  • voted thrice now.... how do we see who is in the lead? Won't let my wife vote as well, guess they track by ip...
  • Whoo Hoo!!

Good Luck

Milton Slim
  • Voted again and again and again and again.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Voted again and again and again and again.

hmmmm, multiaccounting?
  • Milton Slim
  • shipped another vote

also gonna post this on a forum I moderate

really pulling for your son- as someone who is a member of the GAO, I recognize this is a great opportunity for him. Not only can your son become a good golfer, but he can mature and network for years and years which will pay off huge for him in years to come (and take alot of stress off you)

glglglglglglgl
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I did this but tldr so not sure why

The fat stick man is about to get hit in the nuts so I'm all for that

Clearly the man is standing behind the kid, the kid is a lefty, we are in Canada after all.

And, I just blew your mind.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Voted again and again and again and again.

You just want to keep them off your course. :)
  • Voted again . . . this is like the last election.
  • voted another couple of times in the last couple of days.... feels like I'm multiaccounting.... :)
  • Milton Slim
  • You're on the 1st page now.
  • YuuuuuuuP!

gl gl
  • Just voted again

Milton Slim
  • shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppp
  • Hey everyone, I received this e-mail minutes ago!

Good morning,
    I am thrilled to let you know that Garrett & Abby’s entry is a finalist in our Contest. Both will receive a $1,000 golf prize pack at the Prize Event here at Conestoga Country Club on Monday, June 18th from 11-2. The prize pack includes a set of clubs, golf membership valid until 17th birthday, and a back-pack full of goodies (balls, tees etc.).
    The prizes will be awarded, LPGA player Maude-Aimee Leblanc will be on hand to meet everyone, and there will be a BBQ. Attendance is mandatory at the event in order to receive the prize pack.
    The Grand Prize will also be awarded at the event (Xbox). If your child is unable to attend, please let us know so that we can invite another child from the contest.
    Thank you, and I am looking forward to seeing you next week.

I actually forgot I added my daughter Abby to the entry (she did help with the making of the entry) and while she's not as enthusiastic about golf she does play and this will hopefully rejuvenate her interest. Garrett hasn't stopped talking about it for the last couple weeks and he will be higher than a kite tonight when he gets home from school to hear the news.

Thanks so much again for all the support here. I will make sure to take a bunch of pictures at the prize ceremony and BBQ so you can see the joy it brings to their faces.