Using My One Time

13»

Comments

• Awwww damnit. I work that day. What time does it start?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Awwww damnit. I work that day. What time does it start?

Quit work, win Million......ez game.

yw.
  • works here too
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Still on vacation...will set this up when i get back. Can everyone interested play sunday march 11?

yes
  • :(:(:( Sorry I can't, would love to but I leave the morning of Mar 11th for AC.. It is March break after all.. Following weekend?

Actually considering playing the final 2 events of the WSOP circuit event at Caesars AC on the 11th and 12th, Seniors on the 11th for $230. and the Turbo event the 12th for $345.
  • Good day to pick - guaranteed 6 million prizepool and 1 million to winner
  • Yes, definately can.
  • Stay tuned for the PFC March 5...sorry that I couldn't back more players. It was tough choosing only 5 as I enjoy many posters on this forum. I will need to emt the $1075 to Hobbes for him to distribute on Stars if that works for everyone.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Stay tuned for the PFC March 5...sorry that I couldn't back more players. It was tough choosing only 5 as I enjoy many posters on this forum. I will need to emt the $1075 to Hobbes for him to distribute on Stars if that works for everyone.

cool glgl all haha
  • Hey GTA:

I think you may be better off shipping EMT's to those that can deposit via instant e-cheques. I am close to my xfer limits this week and I don't want to end up not being able to xfer while I wait for my limits to be increased.

I'll see if I can come up with some other option though.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Hey GTA:

I think you may be better off shipping EMT's to those that can deposit via instant e-cheques. I am close to my xfer limits this week and I don't want to end up not being able to xfer while I wait for my limits to be increased.

sure, whatever works
  • If needed, I'll help transfer some.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Hey GTA:

Since comp is playing a live-a-ment, I have enough room in my xfers to handle this.

So EMT directly to comp and I can do the xfers to the rest ($860).
  • :(

does this mean I haz to reload everyone since I just signed another contract?