Official DP3 chat thread

Comments

• List submitted.

Al
  • My list will be submitted later today.

Preparation for this thing is always such a morbid process. I hope to get this done before the wife comes home from work. She does not view the dead pool favourably.
  • Mine will be in before midnight tonight.
  • My list will be submitted later today.

Preparation for this thing is always such a morbid process. I hope to get this done before the wife comes home from work. She does not view the dead pool favourably.

Pfft . . . just wait until that 27 yr old pays off for ya . . . she'll change her tune.
  • While that payout is incredibly appealing, it's kind of like going for the grand slam lower percentage pick. My strategy will likely include more of the lower hanging fruit.
  • Quantity over quality, huh? Interesting strategy . . .
  • I will try my best to have the list in tonight, tommorrow at the latest.
  • List submitted. Milo, any questions feel free to ask.
  • Just got in.

Will have my list tomorrow.
  • List submitted. Milo, any questions feel free to ask.

No questions . . . the second portion is your draft order.
  • List is in...now I just hope my team makes it till sunday..
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Mine will be in before midnight tonight.

FAIL.

I'm working on it now.
  • Might be worth wagering how many people are going to take Zsa Zsa as their first pick overall.
  • Might be worth wagering how many people are going to take Zsa Zsa as their first pick overall.

Not many after what she put me through this year!! That battle axe won't die!!!!
  • List submitted!
  • Well, my van just threw the transmission so I'm gonna need alot of people to kick the bucket this year.
  • Well, my van just threw the transmission so I'm gonna need alot of people to kick the bucket this year.

The bad Karma is starting early .. or maybe from the last DP.

Sux for the transmission to go. ouch!!!!

Pretty sure when mine went in 1998 it was 3k. :(
  • Naah . . . new trannie is between 1500 - 2000. Lower end if it's a Chrysler.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Naah . . . new trannie is between 1500 - 2000. Lower end if it's a Chrysler.

hmmm ... trannie? :D
    Naah . . . new trannie is between 1500 - 2000. Lower end if it's a Chrysler.

I got a used one for $50/hour but didn't find out it was one until 45 minutes into the deed. By that point, I figured I was paying for the hour, I might as well get my moniez worth...

That wasn't what you meant was it...
  • One of my picks was a daily double on jeopardy tonight...Sign of good things to come. Bill sucks bout the tranny, lot of variables. Just comes down to the same old question in life....How much to keep the old bag living or do we just yank the plug..gl
  • Waiting on 2 rosters . . .
  • Is it Mole? Because I think he's out of the country....
    Our family is looking into a vacation home in Arizona from Christmas to just after New Years.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Is it Mole? Because I think he's out of the country....

Sorry, two rosters, DJ and Mole . . .
  • Just in case, should we pm them and hope they have email attached to pm's from pfc?
  • Just heard from Mole. It will be Friday before he could get a list submitted. He says if he misses it this year he's not worried.

Should we wait for him or move along without him?
    Three rosters are in. Your Moderator is patient, like a vulture in the desert. A short delay is getting to be normal for this thing. DP3 will start NO LATER than 7 January, 2012. This should allow all interested parties to submit rosters. If I get a full slate before that time, we will commence early. As a reward for following the rules, rosters submitted BEFORE the deadline will receive extra weighting for the #1 selection (ie more balls in the drum).
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    Just heard from Mole. It will be Friday before he could get a list submitted. He says if he misses it this year he's not worried.

Should we wait for him or move along without him?

See bolded.

We can wait.

So does Zsa Zsa kick off before the 7th? :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    See bolded.

We can wait.

Since I'm sure she is on everyones roster it would be fitting that she pick the "window" between the 1st and 7th.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    See bolded.

We can wait.

What I'm worried about is that Mole won't have a roaster ready by then. More likely the 10th or something.

I'm OK with waiting. Does the pool extend until after the new draft, or are we poolless from Jan 1 until whenever?