Christmas on The Hill! Dec 29th

13»

Comments

• okay, I see where you're headed now. This can be done.
  • Seems like I'm getting some serious interest in the possible cash game later.

Not sure when it will start at this time, but I suspect it will be around 5 or 6pm depending on how quickly tourney players bust out and whether or not they want to wait to play cash. But if you're interested in coming out to play cash, I will most likely have some room for extra players.

So far HighFlyer, MiltonSlim, and now Pkrfce9 have expressed interest in coming out later for cash. I"m sure Steve, Koby, myself, Keith, Wetts and maybe a few others will stick around for some 1/2 action as well.

If you're interested, either post here or call/txt me for starting time.
  • Gonna be a few mins late
  • Cash game table is OPEN.
  • SteveK takes first place, second went to Rey, and third goes to CrazyKoby...who wasn't even here for it!!! How?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    SteveK takes first place, second went to Rey, and third goes to CrazyKoby...who wasn't even here for it!!! How?

I know how!!
  • Yet another great day of poker at the Hill, even though i got out played by a guy that wasn't even there for bubble in the tourney and got miracle rivered TWICE in the cash game. Still ended up making profit though. The secrete santa was a great idea, thanks for the Titleist golf balls whoever. Much thanks AJ for hosting. See you all in the new year.

Cheers

K
  • On behalf of the Missus, you're welcome.
  • Hey AJ, wanted to say thanks for hosting a great game and look forward to seeing you at the next one. Sorry shifty, I know how the miracle 9 on the river feels. Kinda glad now I rivered you, wouldnt feel nice to see ALL the chips on the table in one mans stack! lol...

It was nice meeting everyone and thanks again for the hospitality.
  • Thanks again AJ for hosting. Congrats Steve. See you all in the New Year!!