Christmas on The Hill! Dec 29th

Comments

• Milo wrote: »
    Would rather bring one type, so that everyone who wants some, gets some. Not dragging two 26ers around, partially open during RIDE time.

I won't be going anywhere :D
  • LOL . . . knew that was coming. Love the Dealer Button. Does this mean your new set is on the way? Come mid-January, I'll have the PCR set I was mentioning.
  • The pucks are in the mail, and the chips finally arrived in Florida. Sent them the artwork files, and the letter they requested, but I really don't expect these in by the start of the new season on The Hill. Maybe end of January.
  • Really looking forward to sitting down with you fellas again! Merry Christmas all
  • Lots of room left, and if the tentative players can firm up in the next day or two, that would be appreciated.

Don't forget your Secret Santa gift or your buyin for the cash game!!
  • In keeping the festive mood alive for a little while longer,was thinking we all could bring a food item for dinner break (instead of the usual pizza).
    Beverages provided by Milo ^-^
    Thoughts?
  • Shifty wrote: »
    In keeping the festive mood alive for a little while longer,was thinking we all could bring a food item for dinner break (instead of the usual pizza).
    Beverages provided by Milo ^-^
    Thoughts?

Hell of an idea! got some leftovers left over!
  • Hey str82ace,

I was hoping I could join in on this game if there are still seats available. Let me know plz.
  • Hey str82ace,

I was hoping I could join in on this game if there are still seats available. Let me know plz.

I can vouch for him, AJ . . . played at his place about a month ago.
  • Thanks Milo....
    I can vouch for him, AJ . . . played at his place about a month ago.
    Thanks Milo....

You're IN Runit! I'll PM the address to you.
  • Thanks, thats great! So bring a gift worth $20-$30 correct? and a pocket full of cash? lol
  • Thanks, thats great! So bring a gift worth $20-$30 correct? and a pocket full of cash? lol

You got it. Keep the gift cheap and the wallet full ;)
  • Sounds good, I will see you then! and thanks.
  • Sorry for the late notice. Waiting for family commitments to run their course. Count me in.
  • You're IN Tom! See you tomorrow!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Lots of room left, and if the tentative players can firm up in the next day or two, that would be appreciated.

Don't forget your Secret Santa gift or your buyin for the cash game!!

Haven't heard back from a friend abt tom so officially a no for him...

looks like its just me so IN.

If NEthing changes last minute abt my +1, I'll let u know asap.

Belated Merry Christmas

MC
  • That'll work Micheal, thanks
  • As of right now, we have 15 players. If anyone wants to join in last minute, I'll keep checking back or you can text/call me. Game time is 2pm sharp. Cash game will start as soon as enough players bust out and we merge to final table of 9.
  • I'm bringing lasagna and macaroni salad. Milo you still bringing the good stuff?
  • Shifty wrote: »
    I'm bringing lasagna and macaroni salad. Milo you still bringing the good stuff?

Wow! Isn't that the 'good stuff'??
  • Might have a last minute +1. Could be iffy on the secret Santa portion, if he confirms.
    Wow! Isn't that the 'good stuff'??

Yeah, but it won't be a lot.
    Might have a last minute +1. Could be iffy on the secret Santa portion, if he confirms.

Keep me posted. If he can't get a secret santa, then he just won't take one when he busts out. EZ game
  • BTW...should in form everyone...most of you know about the parking on my street. Now there is a pile of snow in the middle of the cul de sac, so that just makes it harder.

Please be respectful of the neighbours. Don't block driveways and avoid double parking. Use the other street if you must, or the school lot, its like 5mins away.
  • AJ...,

a last minute addition to da list pls...,

Still no word on my other +1 but Rey will do.

However, he's iffy on the secret santa tho FYI.

MC
    Keep me posted. If he can't get a secret santa, then he just won't take one when he busts out. EZ game
    MCflip73 wrote: »
    AJ...,

a last minute addition to da list pls...,

Still no word on my other +1 but Rey will do.

However, he's iffy on the secret santa tho FYI.

MC

He's in. Note comment in above re secret santa
  • Secret Santa chip?
    Secret Santa chip?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no
  • ??? Makes it easy to keep track of who has brought a gift.