Christmas on The Hill! Dec 29th

Deepstack Freezeout Tournament With Secret Santa!

Date: Thursday Dec 29, 2011
Start Time: 2pm
Location: Chinguacousy Hill Poker League, Head Office, Brampton Ont
Buyin: $40
Starting Stack: 10,000 in chips
Blind Levels: 30 mins

Haven't hosted a deepstack tourney for awhile now, and think that one over the holidays would help break up the post holiday blahs. This game will follow the same structure as my monthly deepstack, however it will be a freezeout instead of a rebuy and no bounty chips.

Special Feature; Secret Santa!!

Bring a wrapped gift, without a tag, and when you bust out, you get to choose a gift. The gift can be anything you wish, from gift cards to something abit more comical, but keep it around the $20 to $30 range.

Got room for a total of 28 players. Payouts will be Top 3 50/30/20 for up to 16, Top 4 50/25/15/10 for 17+ players. RAKE FREE! 100% payout!

CASH GAME TO FOLLOW!
Once the first table is broken down, a $1/$2 cash game can start. Min buyin is $40 max buyin $200.

Comments

• Player's List:

STR82ACE
    Milo
    Milo +1
    SteveKerr
    McFlip
    Muddgutts
    Shifty
    JBird
    CrazyKoby (T)
    Wetts
    IRunit4Times
    ASNX557
    IRunit4times +1
    IRunit4times +2
    Rey

• In . . . may change after I check with the boss. Speaking of which, can I get a plus1?
  • in with a (T) beside my name.

Not 100% sure if I am working or not.

Also the 28th is a Wednesday not a Thursday that you have posted??
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    in with a (T) beside my name.

Not 100% sure if I am working or not.

Also the 28th is a Wednesday not a Thursday that you have posted??

Calendar nit, ITT . . . :D
  • Hopefully in but tentative for now.
  • Can I also have a T+1 pls..., will firm up if Mrs Clause and little Elf allows me.
  • Supposed to be Dec 29, Thursday. Compuease, can you please assist in correcting the date in the title?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Supposed to be Dec 29, Thursday. Compuease, can you please assist in correcting the date in the title?

Done..
    Supposed to be Dec 29, Thursday. Compuease, can you please assist in correcting the date in the title?

I actually could have made the 28th :mad:
  • sounds like a lot of fun. Putting my name into the ring..
  • in please
  • Muddgutts and J Bird
    Can anyone vouch for them????????????????
    Good to see your still around, thought you were all hold up and Chris's

Would like to make this, Will have to check the schedule first

Milton Slim:-\
  • Lots of time, Dave, and lots of room. Let me know.
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Muddgutts and J Bird
    Milton Slim:-\

...Baazinga
    Muddgutts and J Bird

Everyone remembers the bad players Slim!
    I just want a present and I fully expect to have first or second pick :-/
  • Bump.

Not that I'm nervous about this one, just wanting to ensure everyone is aware of the game. Should be a great day of poker, generous blinds, and a lot of fun all around. And like I said, god only knows when the cash game will end. If its anything like the Orangeville cash game from last weekend, it could get seriously insane in a hurry!!!
  • Put a T beside my name
  • WTF is this doesn't anyone here have a job?
  • Probably in.
  • Got a nice flask for my anniversary . . . will bring some of the "good stuff" for sampling.
  • This game is shaping up to be better than I had thought it would, considering the time and date. Glad to see it all the same.

Still plenty of room for anyone who can join in next week. Just don't forget the Secret Santa gift.

If those that are still tentative can firm up by Tue or Wed next week, I would appreciate it.
  • It looks like I will have to work the 29th and won't be able to make it out. Hope everyone has a good time and happy holidays!
  • It looks like I will have to work the 29th and won't be able to make it out. Hope everyone has a good time and happy holidays!

May wander over for the cash game though, if that is OK

Milton Slim
    May wander over for the cash game though, if that is OK

Milton Slim

If the cash game is running, absolutely!
    If the cash game is running, absolutely!

I actually may be able to make the cash game as well, but will let you know the day of.
  • you can take the (T) away from my name

I will be there
  • For those who might wish to partake, I have two EXCELLENT Vodkas, currently unavailable at the LCBO (at least until the spring). You can decide which one to try:

Vincent Van Gogh Triple Wheat - this is my favourite Premium Vodka. Dutch

Still Waters Single Malt Vodka - this is my second favourite Premium. Canadian

You guys decide. I will be bringing a flask of the consensus pick, and a small bottle, so there should be enough for everyone to have a taste, depending on interest.
  • And you can't bring both because.....?????
  • Would rather bring one type, so that everyone who wants some, gets some. Not dragging two 26ers around, partially open during RIDE time.