Bramalea, Saturday July 16th, 6:30 p.m.

Comments

• Milo wrote: »
    As promised, here is the menu available for break after level 4.

Double baked, stuffed potatoes - Yukon Golds, baked, hulled, mixed with sour cream, sharp cheddar cheese, bacon, chives and baked until golden

Pizza Strombolis - Rich pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese, and spicy pepperoni baked inside a golden pizza dough pocket

Deviled Eggs - Just what you would expect, but with a little curry and paprika to give it a twist

Pork Satay Skewers - Pork, marinated in a light Thai sauce, and BBQ'd

Red Velvet Cupcakes - Bite sized southern red velvet cupcakes, topped with a rich vanilla icing

Dessert Pizza - A sweet cream cheese base, topped with seasonal fruits, baked until the dough is golden brown.

Pop and ice for drinking, naturally, will be available when the doors open.

How about a "trial" dinner today?
  • My caterer informs me that tasting menus are much more expensive than pre-planned events. However, for a nominal fee, your wishes can be accomodated.
    As promised, here is the menu available for break after level 4.

Double baked, stuffed potatoes - Yukon Golds, baked, hulled, mixed with sour cream, sharp cheddar cheese, bacon, chives and baked until golden

Pizza Strombolis - Rich pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese, and spicy pepperoni baked inside a golden pizza dough pocket

Deviled Eggs - Just what you would expect, but with a little curry and paprika to give it a twist

Pork Satay Skewers - Pork, marinated in a light Thai sauce, and BBQ'd

Red Velvet Cupcakes - Bite sized southern red velvet cupcakes, topped with a rich vanilla icing

Dessert Pizza - A sweet cream cheese base, topped with seasonal fruits, baked until the dough is golden brown.

Pop and ice for drinking, naturally, will be available when the doors open.

Oh and do I have to last until level 4 to be able to enjoy?
  • You pays your $$$, you get your food.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Oh and do I have to last until level 4 to be able to enjoy?

If by last you mean, "do I still need chips?" . . . NO.

If you mean, "do I still need to be breathing?" . . . How frigging old are you?
    If by last you mean, "do I still need chips?" . . . NO.

If you mean, "do I still need to be breathing?" . . . How frigging old are you?
    Well you are the moderator of the most "fatal" thread on here.. I'm not crossing you...
  • Just remember that when the cards are in the air . . .LOLZ
    Got it. Hope you, and the other (T)'s can make it out. Would love to see 2 tables going . . .

Scheduled cleared... you may now remove da "T" and pleasssssse do show me where you actually store your dinner plates and silverwares!!!

MC
  • Done . . . glad you could make it.
  • I'm now free to make it, that dinner sounds amazing. Comp I will be bringing your re-buy money ;).
  • I'm now free to make it

Lucky S.O.B.

I've been trying to work out my Saturday so I could attend but with the wife at a work "thing" all day it ain't gonna happen. :(

Have a good day, good luck and good eats to all.
  • Unfortunately I am unable to make this as I have to referee some lacrosse games in Whitby. The season is over at the end of August so I acan return to playing some poker!
  • HitmenZ24 wrote: »
    Unfortunately I am unable to make this as I have to referee some lacrosse games in Whitby. The season is over at the end of August so I acan return to playing some poker!

Jeremy, I assume? Did not know you had signed up . . . to the Forum, that is.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Lucky S.O.B.

I've been trying to work out my Saturday so I could attend but with the wife at a work "thing" all day it ain't gonna happen. :(

Have a good day, good luck and good eats to all.

Bring the Junebug, my daughter can babysit for a few hours until you bust. Then you can eat and run . . . :D

I will be hosting another one, and more notice will be given.
    Bring the Junebug, my daughter can babysit for a few hours until you bust. Then you can eat and run . . . :D

I will be hosting another one, and more notice will be given.

lol...that's not a terrible idea. We basically did just that at Mooses SnG last week....

Next time!
  • Is this a bust to rebuy or anytime rebuy?
  • I won't be able to make it....sorry
  • moose wrote: »
    Is this a bust to rebuy or anytime rebuy?

Bust to re-buy.
  • I'll need the address.

Thanks
    Tom
  • Will PM address and contact# tonight or tomorrow to all Forum members who have signed up. If you do not have a GPS, and cannot figure out Google maps, I can talk you in, as well.
  • If we only get 12-14 runners would you be open to having more than 1 re-buy per person in the first 4 levels? Would run as long as it would with the full 18 and add more money to the pot.
  • If we only get 12-14 runners would you be open to having more than 1 re-buy per person in the first 4 levels? Would run as long as it would with the full 18 and add more money to the pot.

I'm ok with this as well.... Can't believe more of the regs are not getting in on this, especially with the menu...
    I'm ok with this as well.... Can't believe more of the regs are not getting in on this, especially with the menu...

Gained 3 lbs. just reading it!

Still trying to get time freed up for this.

Will let you know by Friday.

This should help sign ups with really easy $$ available

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »

Milton Slim

This should ensure a waiting list.... :)
    This should ensure a waiting list.... :)

How long I would have to wait for my ride (Hint Hint) to bust out, and the extra $$ available in the cash game, He may need a bigger house!!

Milton Slim

No, but I am considering an add-on. Honestly, though, it is not likely at this late stage, as this might not be to the tastes of the non-Forum players, who see this as equal parts poker and social. Not that this effects play too much beyond quality of players, but I do not wish to disaffect any of the "regulars", so to speak.

Something to think about for the future, however . . .;)
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Gained 3 lbs. just reading it!

Still trying to get time freed up for this.

Will let you know by Friday.

Milton Slim

We have solid chairs for your burgeoning posterior, "slim". Down as tentative. Hope I can remove the (T) tomorrow . . .

PM with directions and details has been sent.

List has been updated . . . 14 + 2(T)
  • Im interested if there is still room.
    We have solid chairs for your burgeoning posterior, "slim". Down as tentative. Hope I can remove the (T) tomorrow . . .

PM with directions and details has been sent.

List has been updated . . . 14 + 2(T)

Unless I shoot 3 under in the morning......

OK, I'll see you around 6

Milton Slim
  • If anyone knows of a game going down friday text my number 4168018441