Fear the Bear Baby!!!!

13»

Comments

• So this guy here sure looks like a hippie anarchist. Trying to disguise himself for sure!

riot5.jpg
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Dont buy it.

Fwiw I personally think it would be worse if the situation was in Toronto.

On that we can agree . . .
  • Have yet to confirm this personally, but was told that numerous people arrested from the riot yesterday were people who were also arrested for similar bullshit idiocy during the Olympics. As I said, not Canucks fan, just morons looking for an opportunity to cause destruction.

Just because they buy a jersey (and let's be honest, if they cause this amount of chaos, odds are good they stole it, not bought it) it doesn't make them a fan. They can enjoy the Canucks, wrestling, Cookie Monster, Pixar and ice cream just as much as I do. The nanosecond (TM Holly Lengyel) that they begin even a fraction of the lunacy of last night, they aren't fans. A fan shows respect, dignity and grace in both winning and defeat. These idiots showed none of that. They're lucky that they still get to be called Canadian, and that's only because no one will let me burn their birth cirtificates.
  • Parade starts @ 11am. Now don't all click the link at the same time...might crash ;)

The Official Web Site - Boston Bruins