Brampton No Limit Poker Tournament May 29th $50.00

Comments

• Grandsons team doesn't look like a Sunday contender at this point. If he gets knocked out on the Saturday I will be able to make it, Only issue is I won't know until then. Put me down as tentative. Really would like to make it though.
  • I am in for this. Sent you an e-mail as well
  • 4 more reserved a seat! 3 more sleeps, need a few more to filler up.
  • Put me down as tentative
  • Added more......should hit 32 by tonight!!

A reminder and directions will be sent out Saturday morning.

Get in now if your interested.. Cheers
  • I have a plus 1 his name is Gus, may have another player will confirm later.
  • Methinks you have wetts listed twice there. Didn't think this was a multi-entry tourney...
  • Me thinks ur right! Should hit 50 at that pace. lol
  • One question, with all the Ching Hill alums likely to be in attendance, will my Ace-cracking mojo still work on STR82ACE?
  • Put me down if you have room left. Didn't know you Chinghilly's started up again without me.
  • Alright Ally ur in, Jays buddy also Kirk and Gus.

Might need to hire a parking attendant on the street! lol

cheers
  • @ means coming for sure, if not please let me know in advance because it has to get cut off soon. Maybe 40-45. I expect a few no-shows but lets hope not.

8.HighFlyer * Maybe

16.Patty

25.Drew +3 (interested)
    26.+1
    27.+2
    28.+3

32. Darren

Rod
  • Can someone tell me if Greg Hartwick is any of those nick names above??
  • HotRod004 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me if Greg Hartwick is any of those nick names above??
    yes.. Be afraid, very afraid... :)
  • In please.
  • HotRod004 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me if Greg Hartwick is any of those nick names above??
    compuease wrote: »
    yes.. Be afraid, very afraid... :)

Now THAT'S funny! :D
  • I guess that answers my question! lol
    I just dont want to add his real name and his nick name.

Thanks
  • Inz pls..., kindly pm ur addy as well. thx.
  • I can make it for sure on Sunday but it seems I may need a ride.... Tom or other Toronto people :). I am not 100% sure but my car is getting fixed and it may not be done for Sunday.
  • Hey Rodney,

I'd like to play this tournament. I sent you an email for address. Also, do you think there's going to be cash games running afterward and what stakes would they be? Just wanted to have a rough idea of how much cash to bring. Thanks.

Will
  • OK your both in, most likely will be 1/2.

Rod
  • Magic number was 40 and we are there! Great job!
    I can fit another table if we get a few more.
    Need to hear back from some maybe's and we are good to go.
    I will take 5 extra in case of cancellations and no shows.
    Or walk ins are welcome after the extras are used.

I appreciate everyones interest in Sundays tournament and hope everyone has a great time.
    If your on the list and you are running late don't worry you will have 30 minutes(1 Blind) to show after it starts . If all the spots are filled you will be put in some where.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers Rod
  • Just looking for an address

Thanks
  • Okay, so can we get T-shirts printed that say "Ching Hill North"? This is going to be fun . . .
  • I've got a ride and will be there! Sorry Wetts ;).
  • in please. i don't have the address either

edit: sorry, i won't be able to make it
  • On my way from kitchener be there in just over an hour
  • Structure was really good, a couple points possibly:

1) If you're going to take a chop from the pot for a tournament of champions this should have been included in the original posting.

2) If you're going to pay dealers out of the pot, and not from the $10 fee, those dealers should have to deal even after they bust, until the tables break.

Will be playing again.
  • Also, Will - PM me your contact details. I think you'll fit in really well with our little group.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Structure was really good, a couple points possibly:

1) If you're going to take a chop from the pot for a tournament of champions this should have been included in the original posting.

2) If you're going to pay dealers out of the pot, and not from the $10 fee, those dealers should have to deal even after they bust, until the tables break.

Will be playing again.

+1. That said, I echo Wetts' comments. Nice to meet smekm (I was on your left, until you busted) and Will. It was also nice to see soem familiar faces among the new ones.

Will definitely be back for more. Maybe next time my top 2 pr. will hold up.