Live - Vegas 2011

13»

Comments

• Main Event Blackmagic BAP?? - Stay tuned....LOL

Now you're talking...obv willing to roll some over if you're going back.

EMT is fine for me, or, if you are coming for the ME, cash in Vegas works too. I'll be there from July 5 - 17th minimum.
  • main event blackmagic bap?? - stay tuned....lol

in goddamnit!!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    in goddamnit!!

yup yup yup
  • Great job. Wish I woulda seen your BAP before it was sold out. Would be willing to get in on the ME if you're going to do it.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    yup yup yup

I want to play!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I want to play!

I will give you first dibs on my GBH August action :) You may be the only taker..lol!
  • Thanks for the encouragement guys....I have to see what my schedule looks like and if I really want to punt away 10K.....I am such a nit ;)
  • Thanks for the encouragement guys....I have to see what my schedule looks like and if I really want to punt away 10K.....I am such a nit ;)

I would roll my % in :) Only if you win though. ;)

Hell, I might even come watch!
  • Ok folks I am back in Toronto, exhausted as hell as from what you have read heard seen.....it was an amazing trip. I have all the BAP cash, I have paid off some to those I saw in person and the rest I will do EMT.

Now I will also refund the BAP that was given to me for the events I did not play for obvious reasons.

Please PM me your email addy (I have to start recording them all) and I will start sending BAP out in my usual incompetent format. I think my EMT is 2K per week so once again it will take a bit (T8urmoney) seems to always get the short end of the stick as he collects the most buy always last, so this time buddy you are getting it first (biggest pay out to smallest payouts this time :) )

This should take 2 weeks to complete so bare with me folks...thanks!!
  • Are you going to the Jays game with us on July 1?
    I could just get cash from you there.
  • I would also prefer cash, specifically USD, if you have it. Will come in handy in Sept for my Vegas trip.

Or P* again is also fine.
  • Hobbes/JohnnieH, I spoke with Ted and I'm getting mine in cash on July 1. So I don't think it'll be an issue but let's let Ted confirm
  • Yeah that is cool guys....ill bring cash out....also Wetts I see you at Crazykobe so I can drop off cash then too...
  • whatever and whenever works for you bud.
  • Yeah that is cool guys....ill bring cash out....also Wetts I see you at Crazykobe so I can drop off cash then too...

Ohhhhhh reallllly, so I can dump it back in rebuys huh.

I see how this works now.
  • Email Addys please :)

Received.