Live - Vegas 2011

Hi Guys,

I am ready for the next installment of "BAP of Blackmagicz." As we saw from our last episode I was able to use my run good and finish top 3 in the Deepstack @ Seneca. I have since paid 99% of people with the 1% in my account waiting to clear so it will be finished.

With that being said lets start off with the knowns:

1. Going to vegas from 15-21
2. 15th and 21st I will not be playing any games
3. 20th I can only play 1 day events (obv)
4. I will not be playing any events on the Thurs

So that leaves me with Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon (1day)

So here is what I propose. I am capping my action on each tournament at 50% and here is the list:

Friday -Venetian 2100.00
Sat - Golden Nugget 135.00
Sun - Caesars 240.00

Sorry for updating this again, but it looks like i sold out the smaller tournaments so I figure what the hell lets go for gold with the 2100.00 event on Saturday at the venetian. I have updated the actual dollar amount from the Golden Nugget originally so that % will adjusted accordingly on the 2100.00, feel free to update your amounts if you want more.

This allows more to get in on the action.

So here is the list:

Friday - Venetian (sold out)
Wetts 1%* paid
Ottawaplayer 5% * 900 (PM me for exact amount as discussed)
JohnnieH .5%* See you july 1
actyper 5%* paid
Angel 7%* paid
T8urmoney 10% paid
Hobbes 2%* see you July 1
Crazykoby 5%* paid
Westside8 5%* 2% going to Main Event -
DennisG 5%* Going to Main Event

Saturday - Golden Nugget - 135 (sold out)
Wetts 10%* paid
Ottawaplayer 10%* owe 14
JohnnieH 5%* owe 7 (july 1)
Actyper 10%* paid
Angel 5%*paid

Sunday - Caeasars Palace - 240 (sold out)
Wetts 10%* paid
Ottawaplayer 10%* owe 24
JohnnieH 5%* owe 13 (july 1)
Actyper 10%* paid
Angel 5%* paid

Swaps

Stevekerr 10% Paid

***If I run like god in the 2100 event I will transfer BAPs from other tournaments and stay longer***

Once again I will be on twitter and I will update this section as we go.

Payment info:
Blackmagicz on stars
PM for EMT

Thanks again guys for the support and hopefully I can do well again for the forum!

Comments

• its too early for me to understand what all that means, but give me 10% and let me know how much that is.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    its too early for me to understand what all that means, but give me 10% and let me know how much that is.

Got you in at 10% all 3...so 51.00 total.
  • sheeped on stars.
  • Hi Ted - I will take 10% as well for all 3 events.

Note - can you check the schedule, I think that the $2100 is on Friday, June 17 at the V, the Saturday is a $550 event.

I am doing something similiar. I am down June 16-23. I am definitely playing two $550s and one $340 at the V. How I do in the 1/2, 2/5 and 5/10 cash games will determine if I play the $1590 on Monday, June 20.
  • 5% please. $25.50 right?
  • $51 shipped on Stars.
  • Hi Ted - I will take 10% as well for all 3 events.

Note - can you check the schedule, I think that the $2100 is on Friday, June 17 at the V, the Saturday is a $550 event.

I am doing something similiar. I am down June 16-23. I am definitely playing two $550s and one $340 at the V. How I do in the 1/2, 2/5 and 5/10 cash games will determine if I play the $1590 on Monday, June 20.
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    5% please. $25.50 right?

Thanks guys...made the correction and you guys are in.
  • 5% across the board
  • Sold out...........I will post live in vegas if I play additional events for others. I'll create an interest list.
  • Shipped.

gl.
  • I clearly suck at this.....I'll go on the wait list for anything else that pops up....

GL
  • Shipped 51 on stars, I think thats right lol
  • Ok updated for the 2100.00 event....I will sell 50% of that event.
  • $25 in the $2100 event
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    I clearly suck at this.....I'll go on the wait list for anything else that pops up....

GL

I can take 10% of the $2100 tourney?....please reserve, if not, w/e upto 10%

Your OP is a little unclear....I assume the amounts written there are dollar amounts, not percentages?
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    I can take 10% of the $2100 tourney?....please reserve, if not, w/e upto 10%

Your OP is a little unclear....I assume the amounts written there are dollar amounts, not percentages?

Yeah 10% is 210.00 originally I was just playing the 135.00 GN event but it sold out so fast I pro-rated the amounts over to the 2100.00 so you were correct, they were amounts out of the 1100.00

You're in either way :)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    $25 in the $2100 event

Booked.
  • Booked.

Pretty sure you have my $25 beside JohnnieH's
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Pretty sure you have my $25 beside JohnnieH's

whoops LOL
  • So how much more do I owe you if I want 5% of your $2100 action
  • Ok. We have it worked out
  • actyper wrote: »
    So how much more do I owe you if I want 5% of your $2100 action

105-13.50 = 91.50

Thanks Ash...
  • ok shipped
  • how about 5% of the Venetian buy-in for 10% of my initial buy-in for the Live at the Bike 5/10 game? you can watch me live to keep me honest :) Let me know what you think.
  • Is there still 5% of the 2100 left? ffs..I leave you guys for ONE day...and miss all this..
  • DennisG wrote: »
    Is there still 5% of the 2100 left? ffs..I leave you guys for ONE day...and miss all this..

Yes....do you want?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    how about 5% of the Venetian buy-in for 10% of my initial buy-in for the Live at the Bike 5/10 game? you can watch me live to keep me honest :) Let me know what you think.

I would rather just keep it straight tourney.....we can do GBH in July/Aug if you want.
  • Think I bbm'd you saying I'll take 5% of the 2100? something like that
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Think I bbm'd you saying I'll take 5% of the 2100? something like that

booked