Options

Free $50

13»

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    Banned em all, too much conflicting info to sort through for an ol guy... :) If anyone complains, I'll ban em too...
    Easy there big fella, yer gonna cramp up your banhammer trigger finger.
    Cerberus wrote: »
    Awwwww raspberries! Great, great,great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandpa Compuease never let's us have any fun!
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    Methinks someone is getting the ol Ban Power Buzz! Careful, Comp...at your age, it could prove fatal.
    DrTyore wrote: »
    FWIW...

I don't think AIPF was Fed, just a youngin douche

Mark

Are any of these complaints?
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    FWIW...

I don't think AIPF was Fed, just a youngin douche

Mark
    whoooo, someone's in love.....
  • compuease wrote: »
    Are any of these complaints?

How Power Corrupts Leaders | Psychology Today

No complaints here boss! Just explanations.
  • How Power Corrupts Leaders | Psychology Today

No complaints here boss! Just explanations.

I'm no f'in leader! Now quit wakin me up... Gotta rest up as I have heard some North African countries are looking for up and coming leaders... :)
  • This is like the email I have received 3 times in the last 6 months . Something about a probable relative who was a contractor. Killed in a crash and left over 2 mil in the bank. South African Government is going to seize it if a relative does not come forward to claim it.
    Names are the same but the dates keep changing.

Nothing like a good lol out of these forum trolls. Y&a have to give them credit for trying.
  • zxcv wrote: »
    This was not spam for you mods who seem to be ban happy.

Second, I was more then willing to offer any info that you would request for whoever wanted to do this. But it seems everyone just jumps to the conclusion is spam before asking any questions.

Third, I would like to use paypal, it would be a fair option to do the trade, that way both people are protected. if there is any issues you can file a claim with them and get your money back. Really I just wanted my $200 before I gamble it away, and $50 isn't that big of a price to pay to get it quick, and not have to wait.

$50 is a lot of money for some people, So much for trying to just help someone out.
    ok ok ill take the 50 bux
  • I got him again and IP banned this time..
  • I was going to say ship me the money first and then maybe I would get around to giving him maybe 10 bucks in the next century .