Options

Free $50

Ok I will make this quick. I have just over $250 on my full tilt poker account. Having a hard time cashing out. I used to be able to cash back out to my visa but that seems to no longer be an option. when I try to set up a moneybookers account my visa blocks it. And I've heard nothing but problems with people getting checks. So here is my offer for anyone in the Greater Toronto area if you give me $200, I will transfer you $250 from my Full Tilt account. Easiest $50 you will ever make. please let me know asap. thanks

Comments

• As soon as my Nigerian attorney wires me the cash he was holding for a long lost cousin of mine, I'l be willing to help you out. Should be any day now. Just transfer the $$$ to my FTP account, and I'll give you the cash when the cheque clears, okay?

Whoops, forgot to give you my FTP screenname. Here it is:

SCAMMER1473

I'll look for the $$$ when I log in . . .
  • I have mailed $200 to the following

Sheister McBullshitter
    No fixed address
    GTA
    N0B 4Sh0

Please to forward funds to my Full Tilt account now. Thnx.
  • im not really screwing around here. i made that from a $25 deposit. so the 50 is not a big deal. thats why I want someone in the gta so I can meet them in person to do all of this
  • I have mailed $200 to the following

Sheister McBullshitter
    No fixed address
    GTA
    N0B 4Sh0

Please to forward funds to my Full Tilt account now. Thnx.

Jeez, Mole, at least mine played into this morons schtick . . . :)
  • You can ship to 419eater on FTP.

Oh and post a pic of you holding a sign saying PFC Roxors
  • unless you guys want to let me know how you cash out and ill just try and get it done myself. just trying help someone out.
  • im not sure what kind of details you guys would want but im more then willing to bring them. and again i would like to do the transfer IN PERSON. to show im not fucking around.
  • FTP name is?
  • mine is zxcv1000
  • You transfer first...once its in my account, we'll setup a time/place for cash exchange.
  • then im just giving away my cash. I would like to meet somewhere. where I can transfer to you and we can do it all at one time.
  • zxcv1000 wrote: »
    then im just giving away my cash. I would like to meet somewhere. where I can transfer to you and we can do it all at one time.

Not happening that way, sorry
    Its in my FTP account before I leave my front door.
    You're new, no history, and I'm fronting the risk.
  • I'll be honest, I can see why most people would think this is a load of BS. I would be thinking the same if I wasn't in this position. however I'm not here to get screwed around, nor am I here to screw anyone around.
  • Offer removed then.

You could ask around here about me, but you choose to just plug away with unacceptable conditions. No longer interested.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Not happening that way, sorry
    Its in my FTP account before I leave my front door.
    You're new, no history, and I'm fronting the risk.

i have no insurance that way. Im going to etobicoke tonight for dinner. like i said i would like to meet somewhere. I can bring my laptop if you want or you can bring yours i can do it right outside your house if you want....i dont know....i just dont want to sent the money with no insurance.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Offer removed then.

You could ask around here about me, but you choose to just plug away with unacceptable conditions. No longer interested.

no problem, fair enough
    im not really screwing around here. i made that from a $25 deposit. so the 50 is not a big deal. thats why I want someone in the gta so I can meet them in person to do all of this

I'll call it now ... :bs:

Guess OP has never heard of OPR/Sharkscope/Poker Table Ratings.
  • i can show you my deposit history...and im sure they keep a history of all the games i've played
  • so if anyone actually wants to help me out with this....like i said before any info you need ill gladly give you. and like i said before, id like to log in and show you all my info and do the transfer with the person right there. so there is no BS.
  • I'm almost getting structural if Comp will let me hit the ban button again.
  • If you really are legit.

Just get them to send you a check. It takes a few days and is easy to cash.

You get $250 bucks rather than 200.

If you aren't legit and this is a stolen account password. Then you need some way to convince people to take the risk.

$50 is not nearly enough.

Someone might be go for say, $150 to $200.
  • If you really are legit.

Just get them to send you a check. It takes a few days and is easy to cash.

You get $250 bucks rather than 200.

If you aren't legit and this is a stolen account password. Then you need some way to convince people to take the risk.

$50 is not nearly enough.

Someone might be go for say, $150 to $200.

ya, i think that's what it's going to come to. I just sent them a picture of my ID and bill statement. so hopefully I will have that withdrawal option soon. the only reason I didn't want to do that before, was I heard many stories of people getting checks that just bounced. also, its not a stolen account. you can see all my previous deposits. and they were all done with MY visa. thanks, anyways for the advise.
  • UR A FAGGOT.

i got K's and K's in my accoounts. UR A JOKE.

i vote for ban,
  • ^^^^^^^^

yikes!:o
  • Must be that time of the month . . .
  • AIPF wrote: »
    UR A FAGGOT.

i got K's and K's in my accoounts. UR A JOKE.

i vote for ban,

K's and K's eh, i bet you work for minimum wage and drive a neon. dumbass
    K's and K's eh, i bet you work for minimum wage and drive a neon. dumbass

im young and have an acura.

nice try tho ^_^
  • Milo wrote: »
    Must be that time of the month . . .

hahahaha was thinking the same thing!

*****high five Milo!*****:)
  • AIPF wrote: »
    im young and have an acura.

nice try tho ^_^

haha 97 1.7el i bet. makes you feel just a little better then everyone with a civic, even though it still is one. good talk!
    haha 97 1.7el i bet. makes you feel just a little better then everyone with a civic, even though it still is one. good talk!

lol im up today, come say hi at the stud tables, loser ^_^