• JohnnieH wrote: »
    I'll take that bet.

Mark I'l be there early to help set up, and to get a good parking spot :D

You are a scholar and a gentleman sir!

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    You are a scholar and a gentleman sir!

Mark

Even though I want to bet against you to win the tournament? :)
  • Dear Mark

Please supply Johnnie with A&W or direct him to the nearest one.:D

One less opponent for you to get through!;)
  • They called me into work today so I won't be able to make it :(
  • hello need an address and i'm coming from stratford so might be a little late. Let me know if thats alright or i would also just come for the cash game if I couldn't make tourny. Let me know thanks Charles
  • Great to meet you guys today. Thanks for hosting Mark. The afternoon was incredible I do not think anyone will forget Mitch's all in A2 :D:o???
    Seems A2 works better in his hands then they do mine. ^-^
  • So how ws the tournament/cash games..? Wish I was there....next time Mark!
  • Well well!

That was certainly an interesting first game! Congrats to those that made money, SuperCNC taking 4th place, your's truly in third, JohnnieH for 2nd, and TimTom Mitch takes first place!

Mitch was a man on fire throughout the game, with his standard 2k raises (blinds are 50/100? Mitch cares not!)

Hand of the day was probably the most magical thing I've seen at poker - not sure on the numbers really, but the action went something like...

- "Walkup" Anthony raises from EP
    - TimTom calls
    - Smekm re-raises
    - Walkup folds
    - TimTom calls, and both players reveal there cards (Note: They both have money back, so action is not dead)
    - TimTom shows A2o, and smekm shows 66, flop comes 7-4-2 rainbow.
    - Smekm checks (crowd scratches head)
    - TimTom bets (lulz had all around)
    - Smekm calls
    - Turn is a (?) 10 maybe - insignificant anyways.
    - Smekm pushes all in
    - TimTom INSTA calls (crowd is stunned and loving it)
    - River: ................. 2
    - I lose my mind

Mark
  • So how ws the tournament/cash games..? Wish I was there....next time Mark!

The tournament was great, had 2 tables and took 5ish hours thanks to the 30 minute blinds. One player, Mitch, was running over his table with his super-uber-ridicolus aggression. It worked however and he shipped the win for $140. The final hand was a 3 way all-in with Mitch, Mark and myself. Naturally Mitch goes 4-to-a-flush and busts us both. I claim 2nd place ($80) as I had t1500 more than Mark ($50).
    I witnessed the absolute craziest hand of poker ever. I'll let Smekm explain as he was the victim.

I gave back my winnings in the cash game, as the play was very solid, and I was unable to get some rungood going.

Good job, Mark!
  • So how big did the pot end up being?
  • "Mark could rub some people the wrong way......but those people would not be missed."
    This.
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    "Mark could rub some people the wrong way......but those people would not be missed."
    This.

I was thinking about this again the other day. It seems no matter how shitty a day you've had, just getting in the same room as Mark can really be pleasing as he projects such a great aura.

I can't wait to be aurally pleasured by Mark again.

Ba dump, bump.
  • Stay tuned!!

Next game already being planned

Mark