HPV $20 home game - Jan. 29th @ 12:30pm

Comments

• I am agreeing with Brent and Dave.

I haven't been to one of Brent's games as of yet.

Buzzardd (Dave) has a great Game at his place. Good prize pool and a mix of good and not so good players. Cash Game is also great. You know what you are getting when you go to it.

AJ also runs an excellent tournament . It's worth the drive to both for most who live farther away.
    They both also have an excellent cash game.

Here is 1 more thing that I am going to say. Don't take it to personally because you are going to think this is just another ( IGNORANT POST).

I have played with Aj a number of times, Tournaments Ching Hill and etc.
    To be totally honest with you. I like the guy. he treats the players with respect not only at his games but also on this forum.

Buzzardd, I met back in the fall finally. He first finally met me at this time and treated me like an old friend . Like all of the players new and old who show up at his games.

I have done the same for the people who have showed up at my place to play. I bend over backwards to make sure everyone feels comfortable and has a good time. No different than most who host games on this site.

I really don't care if anyone shits all over me for saying what I am about to.
    But it has to be said. You would probably fill up a lot quicker if you did not come across as a pompous, arrogant know it all. Regardless of wether it's a 20 or 200 Buy In I still would not be interested in playing.
    You are the only one on here that I see who is quick to carve someone up on a post.
    I have not to my knowledge said anything bad to anyone even when joking around. I have nothing bad to say about anyone I have met on this site until now.
    This is only my opinion. and now I am airing it.
    You should show a little more respect towards people. You may be surprised at the results.
  • ya mark you pompous, arrogant know it all :D
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    I am agreeing with Brent and Dave.

I haven't been to one of Brent's games as of yet.

Buzzardd (Dave) has a great Game at his place. Good prize pool and a mix of good and not so good players. Cash Game is also great. You know what you are getting when you go to it.

AJ also runs an excellent tournament . It's worth the drive to both for most who live farther away.
    They both also have an excellent cash game.

Here is 1 more thing that I am going to say. Don't take it to personally because you are going to think this is just another ( IGNORANT POST).

I have played with Aj a number of times, Tournaments Ching Hill and etc.
    To be totally honest with you. I like the guy. he treats the players with respect not only at his games but also on this forum.

Buzzardd, I met back in the fall finally. He first finally met me at this time and treated me like an old friend . Like all of the players new and old who show up at his games.

I have done the same for the people who have showed up at my place to play. I bend over backwards to make sure everyone feels comfortable and has a good time. No different than most who host games on this site.

I really don't care if anyone shits all over me for saying what I am about to.
    But it has to be said. You would probably fill up a lot quicker if you did not come across as a pompous, arrogant know it all.

wrong, I don't think he is at all, he speaks common sense.

Regardless of wether it's a 20 or 200 Buy In I still would not be interested in playing.
    You are the only one on here that I see who is quick to carve someone up on a post.

What!!! I don't think so, have you been reading some of the crap that has been going on here from the likes of milo, hobbes among others.
    I have not to my knowledge said anything bad to anyone even when joking around. I have nothing bad to say about anyone I have met on this site until now.
    You should show a little more respect towards people. You may be surprised at the results.

lol at this nowadays.

Your on my good list HVEE but like comp I am really starting to worry about you.:)

Over to you Mark, you have the power now, I hand the reins to you. ;)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    lol at this nowadays. Your on my good list HVEE but like comp I am really starting to worry about you.:)

That is ok, we've been worried about you for years, but that has stop now.

Prophet :2h :2s
    But it has to be said. You would probably fill up a lot quicker if you did not come across as a pompous, arrogant know it all. Regardless of wether it's a 20 or 200 Buy In I still would not be interested in playing.

If you ever meet Mark, you will find out that you are wrong regarding your post. He is very, very loud but one of the nicest people you would ever meet.
  • That is ok, we've been worried about you for years, but that has stop now.

Prophet :2h :2s

Considering I have not been around that long:rolleyes2:, but speaking of a ignorant one on here hvee.........
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    If you ever meet Mark, you will find out that you are wrong regarding your post. He is very, very loud but one of the nicest people you would ever meet.

Um, they were both at my game last month, and I know they were at a table together at Bristol at least once!

His game has at least 2 tables worth signed up, so I think you can rule out the arrogant D-bag theory. Some people might not commit because of the HPT event the next week. If you only have one Saturday to play poker, obviously HPT is the more profitable choice.
  • Okay, guys, lets settle down a little here . . .

I do not think Mark is overly exorcised about how populated his first game is going to be . . . walk before you run, and all that. This little bitch-fest is more than a little out of line.

This is where you all go back to carving each other up, and telling me to go fuck myself.
  • Two of us - Patrick and Michelle would like to attend. We need directions/address, please.
  • Don't worry about me I am fine. I don't think I am being out of line either.
    That's the end of that.
    Don't worry about me I am fine. I don't think I am being out of line either.
    That's the end of that.

I don't think you realize who Mark is.... :) This is Dirty Whore you know.. You're out of line talking about one of my sons that way... Even pantless he has class, well maybe not, but everyone knows what I mean..

Wrong read HVEE, wrong read, not much different than your poker read...
  • Hey all

I appreciate the backup and all, but HVEE hasn't really any reason to think different of me. I've been pretty blunt with him on several posts ranging from politics to poker.

HVEE, I know it doesn't seem that way, but I try to be honest and not instantly slam you. We disagree on tonnes, and I'm still 100% sure you're wrong on many things poker / political / etc. I don't think that's going to change.

Anyways, I'm aware that I can't possibly expect the numbers or reputation of a Buzzard game or a Westside, but they both started somewhere, and I'd like to get to the prestige of both, or even a Bristol! :)

Bottom line, if you like me, come play, if you hate me, come out play me!

Mark
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »

+1
    compuease wrote: »

Wrong read HVEE, wrong read, not much different than your poker read...

+1
    DrTyore wrote: »
    Bottom line, if you like me, come play, if you hate me, come out play me!

Wish I could come as I like you AND like to out play you. ;)

No doubt Mark could rub some people the wrong way......but those people would not be missed.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    but they both started somewhere, and I'd like to get to the prestige of both, or even a Bristol! :)

Taking pride at winning a Bristol is soooo 2006.

I love Zithal, and will alway sign up for his tournaments, but I no longer think about keeping Wednesday clear 'just in case Rob posts a Bristol'. Now I'm clearing Saturdays so I can attend Buzzards. I'm sure others feel the same.
  • one of the first times i met mark he was double fisting a couple bevy's and his pants were on a tree outfront of bristol... :)

if i didnt have plans id be there. should be a fun day!
  • one of the first times i met mark he was double fisting a couple bevy's and his pants were on a tree outfront of bristol... :)

Haha...

The best part is, I can't be sure when this was!

Mark
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Taking pride at winning a Bristol is soooo 2006.
    Sacrilege I tell you, sacrilege..... Bad karma for sure JohnnieH..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Sacrilege I tell you, sacrilege..... Bad karma for sure JohnnieH..

I was making a point that, while great, Robs tournaments are so few and far between that they are no longer the premier/most popular Home Game tournaments in KW. Its sad, but true, I know.
  • If you don't have enough people Mark, come play on Full tilt with me, we can hook up on skype and we can even have "yoda" along for shits and giggles.:D
    If you don't have enough people Mark, come play on Full tilt with me, we can hook up on skype and we can even have "yoda" along for shits and giggles.:D

Haha

we've got enough to play, I would just love to get as many as possible!

Mark
  • one of the first times i met mark he was double fisting a couple bevy's and his pants were on a tree outfront of SkyDome ... :)

Does not bode well for April . . .
  • Mark..

Unfortunately, I cannot make it this time around...looks like I'll be working, please delist me :(

NM
  • i need address and directions plse
  • Sorry Mark, gotta bail. Gonna be either at Blue Mountain or Horseshoe Valley that day.
    DrTyore wrote: »
    12. Westside8 **

** - pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttt

Mark

Well played sir
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Sorry Mark, gotta bail. Gonna be either at Blue Mountain or Horseshoe Valley that day.

Well played sir

Brent wins! :)

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Brent wins! :)

Mark

No bet was agreed upon - it was free money too
  • Mark can you text me your address so I can give it to my buddy? He is still not sure he can play but just in case.
  • 5 bucks on Mark unless he falls asleep.:D
  • Alright all!

Looks like we're going to have 2 full or 3 shorthanded tables to start (Awesome!!) So, I've PM'd the address and my phone number. It's an apartment building, and we'll be on the first floor party room. Visitor parking is the row furthest from the doors (of course) by the recycling bins / garbage. If it's full, the nearest parking lot is about a block away on River, across from the Chiccopee tubing hill. There's also a lot across the street from my building (on King) with a fry wagon (no, not in operation sadly), but I'm not sure if you're allowed to park there.

Best way to get in the building is to just call my cell, but I will see about propping open the entry door, and the party room is directly across from there!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Mark
    5 bucks on Mark unless he falls asleep.:D

I'll take that bet.

Mark I'l be there early to help set up, and to get a good parking spot :D