Duffer's Update Thread

1235»

Comments

• djgolfcan wrote: »
    Well, I'm in for one more 45man SNG - then I'm calling it a month.

I'll ask the question everyone haven't asked - do you need a steak next month?! ;)

Good luck sir
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I'll ask the question everyone haven't asked - do you need a steak next month?! ;)

Good luck sir

HAHAHA.:wink2:
  • Another beggar in the rail, geeesh!:laugh:
  • Well, tonight didn't go as planned but the month sure as hell did. I am so pleased with the way things turned out, it exceeded my expectations. Thanks to all the guys who staked me, and the well wishers too.

Here's each day's results and the final tally.
    Well, tonight didn't go as planned but the month sure as hell did. I am so pleased with the way things turned out, it exceeded my expectations. Thanks to all the guys who staked me, and the well wishers too.

Congrats sir!
  • Everyone should have their share in their Full Tilt Account. HVEEPOKER, your share was sent to Hobbes614. I am sure he can transfer your funds to your PokerStars account.

Any questions about the amount feel free to ask.

Oh and one more bonus you may or may not be aware of. Because of your stake, I was able to make Silver Iron Man this month. Our $15k Freeroll is on Feb.12, as is the one-a-day free roll. So you may be getting a little more still.
    Well, tonight didn't go as planned but the month sure as hell did. I am so pleased with the way things turned out, it exceeded my expectations. Thanks to all the guys who staked me, and the well wishers too.

Welcome to degenerancy.
  • Funds received, thanks Devon, always knew my investments would pay off. Just never thought it would be this way...

Let us know about any future endeavors...
    Everyone should have their share in their Full Tilt Account. HVEEPOKER, your share was sent to Hobbes614. I am sure he can transfer your funds to your PokerStars account.

Any questions about the amount feel free to ask.

Oh and one more bonus you may or may not be aware of. Because of your stake, I was able to make Silver Iron Man this month. Our $15k Freeroll is on Feb.12, as is the one-a-day free roll. So you may be getting a little more still.

Nice. I will check and see if it's there. Not sure how long it will take to do the switcheroo. I will let you know as soon as I get it. And your welcome. Like I said I would do it again in a heartbeat. Once again thanks Dev for playing so well..
  • Funds received. Was very nice to see my investment pay off in a big way. Nicely done Devon!! You should be proud of your accomplishments this month. If you go looking for investors again, I'm in.
  • I hope your van breaks down again.

Seriously, congratulations on a great month. Forget the zigzags in the line and focus on the average slope which is going clearly in the right direction.
  • Well done dj.

HVEE: I will handle the swap when I get home tonight.
  • So Devon - did you figure out your profit per hour for the month?

Also, what was the ratio of cashes to tourneys played?

Just wondering.

Tom
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Well done dj.

HVEE: I will handle the swap when I get home tonight.
    Okay. Thanks Hobbes.
  • DJ, congrats on an awesome month.

Lucky son of a bitch with a horseshoe up his ass, god damned bastard gets all the run good and doesn't leave any for me. Oooh, look at me, I'm DJ, I can make a billion dollars in profit playing 45 player SNGs. What a jerk.

Yeap, awesome month man. Not a bad thing can be said about your month. Nope, not a thing. Well done!
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Okay. Thanks Hobbes.

Shipped
  • One of my best investments ever @ 137% ROI
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Shipped

Thanks Hobbes . It's there.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    DJ, congrats on an awesome month.

Lucky son of a bitch with a horseshoe up his ass, god damned bastard gets all the run good and doesn't leave any for me. Oooh, look at me, I'm DJ, I can make a billion dollars in profit playing 45 player SNGs. What a jerk.

Yeap, awesome month man. Not a bad thing can be said about your month. Nope, not a thing. Well done!

LMAO. Hall of fame post, imo.
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    So Devon - did you figure out your profit per hour for the month?

Also, what was the ratio of cashes to tourneys played?

Just wondering.

Tom

I did not figure out the profit per hour but am thinking its around the $5 per hour mark. I put in alot of hours this month. In regards to % of cashes, I played 406 events and cashed in 24% of them, almost 1 in 4. Broken down looks like this:

MTTs - Played - 90 - Cashed - 21
    H/U SNGs - Played - 39 - Won - 22
    9man SNG - Played - 53 - Cashed - 17
    45man SNG - Played - 224 - Cashed - 37

ROI - 30%
    I did not figure out the profit per hour but am thinking its around the $5 per hour mark. I put in alot of hours this month. In regards to % of cashes, I played 406 events and cashed in 24% of them, almost 1 in 4. Broken down looks like this:

MTTs - Played - 90 - Cashed - 21
    H/U SNGs - Played - 39 - Won - 22
    9man SNG - Played - 53 - Cashed - 17
    45man SNG - Played - 224 - Cashed - 37

ROI - 30%

Thanks. I think most players reading this will be interested in your stats.

In a book I'm reading, the pros are saying cashes would be:

Chris Ferguson - 10% for average players; 20% for good players
    Daniel Negreanu - 25% for good players

As for the amount per hour, I find I can make more per hour playing online cash games. And I'm not even close to 25% on tournaments.

Congrats on a month well done.