Mark
  • Shipped.

I'm gonna miss his craziness :(
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Shipped.

I'm gonna miss his craziness :(

I'm sure Jr. is just as nutz
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    I do not see a transfer from Koby for Harry Morgan, so we'll call us even for now. He must be psychic. Unless I missed it somehow, which is possible, with all the money flowing into my account lately.

Sorry djgolfcan did not even realize i owed you. Funny how the universe balances itself out. :)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I'm sure Jr. is just as nutz

My concern is that jr will just treat the whole world like a video game.:-\
  • Etta James in hospital . . . late season flurry?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Etta James in hospital . . . late season flurry?

Saw this one just the other day. More than just in hospital.. I think this is the one Cerb chastised me for because apparently cp24 isn't a good news source. Huh, who knew? But I've only been back in Ontario for a few years now.

CP24- Blues singer Etta James terminally ill
  • More chastised just to make fun of CP24 than you :)

Also, if she kicks the bucket before New Year's I'll be very unimpressed. I haven't calculated it yet, but pretty sure I'm out nearly $100 of my roll thanks to this lovely endevour :|
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    More chastised just to make fun of CP24 than you :)

Also, if she kicks the bucket before New Year's I'll be very unimpressed. I haven't calculated it yet, but pretty sure I'm out nearly $100 of my roll thanks to this lovely endevour :|

21 draftees have taken up residance under the sod so that is $105. by my count. Hard to imagine that anyone could pick that many old people and have no success by now. :( Maybe more bribery shipped upstairs?
    With all your experience next year should be much better. Think I'm about even..
  • And I'm not even done yet. I've still got good feelings about a few of my horses.

Well, maybe not good feelings, but you get the gist.
  • Anybody heard from Zsa Zsa?
  • I think I saw a picture in an article where she was sipping Mai Tai's on the beach from a cup that said:

"Fuck you Johnnie H.! You're gonna need Lorazepam before I'm done with you" or something like that.
  • Except, it's Margaritas, Dahlink . . . and Johnnie has always struck me as a Xanax kind of guy.
  • You guys is horrible... But her tormenting of poor Johnnie is the only thing that makes me at all able to deal with my shitty picks.
  • Just in case . . .
  • Removed to shift idea to think tank.. :)
  • NOW I AM SAD PANDA . . . plz do this.
  • Deleted per Comp's suggestion.
  • removed as per good idea..
  • Curious as per shit-disturber tendencies.

Mark
  • Somebody better send me a PM about this . . .

I mean, I think I know, but that isn't the same as knowing, you know? And if, you know, you know, you know that I want to know what you know. Do you know what I mean? Cuz, well, you know . . .
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Curious as per shit-disturber tendencies.

Mark
    Milo wrote: »
    Somebody better send me a PM about this . . .

I mean, I think I know, but that isn't the same as knowing, you know? And if, you know, you know, you know that I want to know what you know. Do you know what I mean? Cuz, well, you know . . .

Could Fed have been around? :)
  • Wtf am I missing??
  • Milo wrote: »
    Somebody better send me a PM about this . . .

compuease wrote: »
    Could Fed have been around? :)

If anything that sounds more like a darbday rant.

Mark
  • Of course I step away from the forum for a few hours and I miss something funny.

I'll consider Cerb being down a Hundo this year as an added Christmas gift. Thanks!
    Of course I step away from the forum for a few hours and I miss something funny.

I'll consider Cerb being down a Hundo this year as an added Christmas gift. Thanks!

:):):)
    Of course I step away from the forum for a few hours and I miss something funny.

If you weren't a fellow Dolphins fan I'd kick your ass!