Fallsview 1K super satellite 4pm Jan 5th

13»

Comments

• IT does not have times but it is printed similar format as the web site.
  • Thought they were all starting at 4 pm. That's what it said at first.
  • The supersats are at 4 the tournaments at 12. As far as I recall it's been that way on the website since the beginning.
  • Will try and tweet anything interesting back to my twitter which also links to my face book.

Twitter

Login | Facebook
  • Goods Lucks my friends.
  • Goodluck all. Hour before tourney starts tickets are going for 200.00 and the guy that bought 50 tickets previously has sold them all. Seats are still available for the 275 on Friday.
  • Lol initial reports say they have oversold the event and there are only 270 spaces and 27 seats. Will confirm
  • Lol initial reports say they have oversold the event and there are only 270 spaces and 27 seats. Will confirm

Confirmed there are only 270. Thats what the starting number is on the Tournament director anywayz.
  • 187 left out of 270 in case anyone is wondering.
  • 95 left. Compuease still going strong according to twitter.
  • 95 left. Compuease still going strong according to twitter.

Are you playing in this too? If so how are you doing?
  • SteveKerr wrote: »

Dont think so but Dead Money still in as well.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Dont think so but Dead Money still in as well.

What about djgolfcan?
    What about djgolfcan?

I think busto. Not around.

No I decided to wait for the 2500 super on friday. I have a few buddies in that I play regularly with that aren't on the forum. Looks like there is 64 left and compuease and one of my buddies are at the same table.
  • Are in you in the know as to how many tickets are left for the 2500 super on fri? i called earlier today and the lady at the other end said there were 'some' tickets left but she couldn't/ wouldn't ? tell me how many....Ideally, i would just arrive fri lunchtime and buy it and hopefully avoid the double drive to niagara thurs night
  • Are in you in the know as to how many tickets are left for the 2500 super on fri? i called earlier today and the lady at the other end said there were 'some' tickets left but she couldn't/ wouldn't ? tell me how many....Ideally, i would just arrive fri lunchtime and buy it and hopefully avoid the double drive to niagara thurs night

I don't know off hand sorry, I have a seat waiting for me when I get there Friday morning. I would call again and see if you can get someone else on the phone. Judging from today's event they are only allowing 270 to play. The actually 2500 event is open and has a 600 max like the 1K.
  • As confirmed, I went busto. AcQc, raise preflop to $600 (75/150) - SB calls - Flops Ah-Qs-6h - SB bets 800, I re-raise to $2500, SB shoves and I call, he flips over Kh-Jh and of course hits the 8h on the river. He had me covered by about $500 chips.
  • does anybody know if any forum members got a seat in the $1k?

blackmagicz did any of your buddies get a seat?
  • Last I heard Steve was comp was still in it with 60 left. No idea how deep his stack was. I checked my facebook a couple of hours ago, but there was nothing on it. I am sure he will post it as soon as he can.
  • Compuease busted 55th.

I just came up from downstairs and they are on the bubble with 29 left.

I only recognized 1 guy in, some young indianish guy with Justin Bieber hair. Apparently he plays Buzzards games.

FWIW to be safe I picked up 2 Satellite vouchers for the 2.5K event on Friday. 1 is reserved but the other is avail if someone wants it. As an FYI I got tickets 255 and 256. Doubt theyre sequential, Im just sayin.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Compuease busted 55th.

I just came up from downstairs and they are on the bubble with 29 left.

I only recognized 1 guy in, some young indianish guy with Justin Bieber hair. Apparently he plays Buzzards games.

FWIW to be safe I picked up 2 Satellite vouchers for the 2.5K event on Friday. 1 is reserved but the other is avail if someone wants it. As an FYI I got tickets 255 and 256. Doubt theyre sequential, Im just sayin.

Wetts, please keep that ticket for me, please. Can you PM your cell number so I can message you when I get there on Friday. Thanks.
  • Like Wetts said I busted 55th. I was at the same table for almost 6 hrs, just after it was collapsed (about 5 hands in) I was in the small blind folded to me, I have like 12K with blinds at 800/1600 to go. Maybe 5 min left in the level. Young guy in the BB with 15K. I had already talked to him to set this up, saying how tight I was playing since it was a sat, etc. You know the drill, I push, all the young guys fold cuz I old guys always have A's. Well I had K,3c. He thinks for what seemed like an hour then finally calls with A,J... What ya thinkin about man...... My range might just be a little wider than that. :)
    Anyways I flop 2 clubs but can't hit the flush or either of my cards and I'm out.. I hate poker.... So whens the next game.. ;)

Wish I could play again at Niagara but not gonna dent my roll to buyin...
    Thanks for the good wishes.. And oh you should see Wetts room directly overlooking the falls... Nice, what a balla.. :)
  • had queens and kings busted early, which crippled me, then busted with with A 10 suited against Jacks after a king high flop. Jacks called my All in after the flop.

Oh well no biggie, off to rails the others and probably play some cash.

I will try to update
  • Everyone that I know is out except.

crazykoby and Highflyer (NinjaDan). They are still in with decent stacks
    Everyone that I know is out except.

crazykoby and Highflyer (NinjaDan). They are still in with decent stacks

What are you talking about? The super sat was yesterday.
  • Haha sorry wrong thread
  • Nice update on 1k event Steve, do you know if mark martin is still in?
    Thanks Brent
  • Mark was out shortly after the supper break. Had KK and lost to a runner runner flush.
  • I went out in 30th. Was going well with about 35 left and got crippled when my KK failed against a all in pre flop against A5off.