Fallsview 1K super satellite 4pm Jan 5th

Comments

• HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Government. = legalized, Disorganized Crime.

I hope these f%c*ers have 20 seats left in their hands when it starts.

+1, I sure as **** ain't buying a scalped ticket for $170!
  • Friend whos currently at FV right now just confirmed that the $120 satty seats are sold out....fml
  • FML, could not get away any word on the 2500 satty?
  • So who here besides myself are actually playing the 1K super sat? Please post and perhaps we can meet up prior to discuss strategy, ie how you are going to dump your chips to me...
  • compuease wrote: »
    So who here besides myself are actually playing the 1K super sat? Please post and perhaps we can meet up prior to discuss strategy, ie how you are going to dump your chips to me...

Do you have my cell #?

I wont be playing but I'll be there.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Do you have my cell #?

I wont be playing but I'll be there.

lol, just checked.. I have your wife's cell number.??? Not sure why... Don't have yours. I'm pm'ing you mine..
    lol, just checked.. I have your wife's cell number.??? Not sure why... Don't have yours. I'm pm'ing you mine..

fml.
    fml.
    I'm innocent... honest...
    They are really letting people scalp them? If that is true it's another reason Fallsview management is f***d up. Anyone who pays $170. for $100. equity is really foolish.

Why should Fallsview care if the vouchers are "scalped"?? Should they care if someone sells $5 Fallsview chips for $8.50 each?

I recall a young American kid that paid $2,700 USD for a $2,500 CAD voucher to the 1st WPT event @ Fallsview...seems to me he parlayed that into about $1.6 million or so.
  • 13CARDS wrote: »
    Why should Fallsview care if the vouchers are "scalped"??
    If you don't understand why that is wrong and your feeling represents Fallsview management then there is no hope...
  • I mean 13 I understand what youre saying - but allowing 50 supersat seats to be sold to the same person (ur well aware of his intentions) kind of ruins the vibe for what is likely the premier event of the year for you.
  • What they could have done was two things, either allow ppl to buy them over the phone or web via credit card or allowed a person to buy 3 or 4 for named friends.. Not 25 or 50 whatever the number was.
    It's just as wrong as what happens with leaf tickets... or used to that is..;)
  • I will be in the super sat. I have Jeff's cellnumber so hopefully he'll message me when he gets there so we can all hook up prior. What time were you thinking ?
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    I will be in the super sat. I have Jeff's cellnumber so hopefully he'll message me when he gets there so we can all hook up prior. What time were you thinking ?

talk to you tomorrow but how about 2pm, we can grab a coffee and plan... wetts and I have each others number as well..
    talk to you tomorrow but how about 2pm, we can grab a coffee and plan... wetts and I have each others number as well..

Sounds good to me.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Sounds good to me.

Maybe even 1pm lol
  • Hey guys, I'm considering going down for this, do you think there will still be tickets available the day of the sat? If any of you are going to buy one before the actual day, and would be willing to pick one up for me I'm good for the money. I know many of you don't know me that well but I have played at lots of pfc events, and been a member on here for a few years now. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide me.
  • bigslik77 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm considering going down for this, do you think there will still be tickets available the day of the sat? If any of you are going to buy one before the actual day, and would be willing to pick one up for me I'm good for the money. I know many of you don't know me that well but I have played at lots of pfc events, and been a member on here for a few years now. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide me.

tickets are sold out
  • However we believe that a number are being scalped. There may be a decent chance of grabbing one shortly before the sat if you want to risk it.
  • OK, update, at least some of us are going to get together at 1pm and grab lunch on Wed, so if you want to meet up, post here...

Meeting for lunch at 1PM Wed..

compuease
    djgolfcan
  • Wont be there that early. What time does the supersat start?
    Wont be there that early. What time does the supersat start?

4pm, registration at 2
    4pm, registration at 2

okok. Im leaving Markham around 1, so I'll catch you guys before it starts.
  • Scalpers are selling 1k super sat $200 and when I bought my ticket to 2.5k sat there was only a few left.
  • The event is no longer on Fallsview website. Who is in charge of marketing? If it is sold out it should be shouted from the roof tops.
    Mark Martin from Barrie and I will be at the event. I was hoping to play the Sat on the 4th. PM me where you are meeting for lunch.
  • screenman wrote: »
    The event is no longer on Fallsview website. Who is in charge of marketing? If it is sold out it should be shouted from the roof tops.
    Mark Martin from Barrie and I will be at the event. I was hoping to play the Sat on the 4th. PM me where you are meeting for lunch.

It's still listed on the website but doesn't say status of sold out or not... Not likely they would do that as they want people to come down and play other games.. Shoulda been on here more Don. :) We've been talking about it for a while. djgolfcan got me my seat when he was there on the 31st.
  • Does anyone know how long these Super satellites will take? And, what time the main event starts.

Thanks, Brent
  • BADAPPLE67 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how long these Super satellites will take? And, what time the main event starts.

Thanks, Brent
    Based on 300 players playing down to 30, starting chips of 5000, 30 min blinds and the blind structure as posted on the website I would estimate it will end between 12mid and 1am.

All of the tournament events, 1K, 2.5K and 5K start at noon, again as posted on the website.
  • Thanks, I was thinking the web site was the same as the handout I have but i guess not.
  • BADAPPLE67 wrote: »
    Thanks, I was thinking the web site was the same as the handout I have but i guess not.

What does the handout say?