HVEE's NEW YEARS OPEN DEEPSTACK BOUNTY

124»

Comments

• Thanks for the game Ron. It was a lot of fun. It was the first time I was ever counterfeited all in preflop with Jacks. Lost to King-Rag on a board of
    Q-Q-9-A-A. Now I see why HVEE hates them.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Thanks for the game Ron. It was a lot of fun. It was the first time I was ever counterfeited all in preflop with Jacks. Lost to King-Rag on a board of

Ahhh Huhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
    Your welcome.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    This needs clarification. Comp is in the BB and raised 3x BB ($600) and I am the SB, with T-T. I figure he might be stealing with the button so I re-pop it to $1500. He just calls, and bells are going off in my head (he has Ak, QQ, JJ) - I just can't see him flatting AA or KK here.

Flop comes Ks-Th-6h

I am praying he has AK now. I lead out (who leads into the initial raiser with a set?) for $2000, he re-raises me, I shove all in and he calls. He flips over A-A and I have the set of tens.

Comp almost mucks his cards before dealing the turn and river. We convince him he still has a slim chance and BOOM - An Ace on the turn and I am done.

Good fun, thanks for hosting Ron, I'll be back. I think Comp just wanted me to get back online as soon as possible to make him some more money.

Makes sense to me. Go man Make more money!!!!!!!!
  • Thanks to everyone 15 in total for showing up. It turned out to be a good afternoon and evening.

Comp ( THE OLD BOY ) AND Eduardo decided a chop was in order for 1st and 2nd.

Spent most of the day with my old friends 3-8 , J-4 and 6-3 but managed to last until the dinner break.

Was nice to see some familiar faces and the new ones also.
    Next Game will be in March. I am going to take a break from playing live until then.
    I will not be playing the 1K donkament but a friend has taken my seat. Kev all of the best I hope you do well.
    To the guy's I am in the equity with. GIT ER DONE. Good Luck fellahs.
  • thanks for hosting HVEE. 'Twas nice to only have to drive 10 minutes to a game.
    Thought I played pretty decent. Last hand, I just had way to many chips invested to fold with an open ended straight draw. Just bad luck that my opponent flopped the straight!
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    I think Comp just wanted me to get back online as soon as possible to make him some more money.
    That's right, get back to making us money! I wouldn't have flatted pre if there had been more players in.. With the stack sizes, we each had around 11-12K going into the hand I think, if I had re-raised you you would have gotten away and I hoped that you had AK and would hit the flop... K high flop and I thought I was likely golden. I was, just not until the turn...:) Good game Devon, me thinks switch our hands around and likely the results would have been the same.
  • Thanks Ron, it was a good day..
  • Which one was Eduardo?

Any way, thanks for letting me re-buy seeing as I was the first one to donk off all my chips.

GG jeff.

Look forward to see you all again.
  • TammiM68 wrote: »
    Which one was Eduardo?

Any way, thanks for letting me re-buy seeing as I was the first one to donk off all my chips.

GG jeff.

Look forward to see you all again.

He was at the opposite end to you at table 2.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Good game Devon, me thinks switch our hands around and likely the results would have been the same.

After the flop, the hand played itself. Neither of us were going anywhere. Glad to see you used my chips for good and ended up winning it (1st/2nd chop is still a win). Its a shame though, I was feeling it today.
  • Was he the guy sitting to your right, that hit his 2 outer on the river to win his all in at the start of the final table?
    Was he the guy sitting to your right, that hit his 2 outer on the river to win his all in at the start of the final table?

Ahhh C'est la vie........:(
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Ahhh C'est la vie........:(

It wasn't against me, I was just curious which guy Eduardo was.
    Was he the guy sitting to your right, that hit his 2 outer on the river to win his all in at the start of the final table?

He was sitting 2 to my right at the start of final, then when mudguts went out he was to my immediate right...
  • Short hair and round glasses. Think he was wearing camouflage pants.
  • Hey Ron...Thanks a bunch for hosting!

It was great to come out and meet some of you....good poker too!

If any of you are interested, there is a charity game going on the 21st in Newmarket, very well run, you can check out the details at "yorkregionpoker"

Thanks again, and hope to play with you folks soon.

Marc
  • Well done Ron. Nice meeting you all. Good luck to everyone at Fallsview!

Tom
    Thanks for the game Ron. It was a lot of fun. It was the first time I was ever counterfeited all in preflop with Jacks. Lost to King-Rag on a board of
    that was me Buzz...but i gave you back those chips with my donk call with 88 against your10 10 shove..and what a way for me to get knocked out..shoving with 99, 2 callers , both with aq..and hitting 2 of the 4 outs...thanks for hosting HVEE..i didnt know anyone there, but you folks were a friendly bunch...
  • You are welcome. Thanks for coming out.
    Yes I hate the effing Jacks!!!!! PERIOD!
    aLL IN AND THIS ass CALLS WITH 10-3 OFF fml