Brampton NL BOUNTY Tournament! Nov 6

This is the second scheduled 10,000 starting stack tournament I plan on hosting. This game will have a $5 optional Bounty as well. Game time start is Saturday Nov 6 @ 1pm sharp.

Buyin: $60 + $5 Bounty (optional)
Location: Brampton Ontario (address to be sent out 3 days prior to game)
Maximum Players: 20
Starting Stack: 10,000
Payouts: Top 4 50/25/15/10 based on full capacity; Top 3 50/30/20 based on 17 or less players
Blinds: See below
Blind Time: 25min/level
100% of pool paid out...NO RAKE!

This will be a self dealt rotating deal with two decks on each table. That way you get maximum amount of play during blinds. This is a FREEZEOUT tournament, however, rebuys will be offered to fill empty seats ONLY until the end of Level 2 of the blinds, after which no rebuys will be permitted.

Final table will be 10 handed, regardless of how many per table at the start of the tournament. Final table may have a dealer using two decks if requested by all players.

Cash game will be started once enough people are out of the tournament and wish to play. Blinds will be either $.50/$1 or $1/$2, whichever players decide. This will be self dealt with one deck.

Bounty will be one $5 chip. Every person you knock out gives you their bounty chip, you collect them, and either can use them in the cash game to follow, or cash out at the end of the tournament. All bounty chips MUST be returned. You only pay one bounty when you bust out, cash those you have collected.

BYOB, BYOSmokes. Host will supply softdrinks and snacks. Dinner break, if necessary, will be 30min long, however may be extended or shortened based on decision of players. Cash game will go on for as long as host can stay awake! Normal Ching Hill rules will apply.

Who's In??

Comments

• Tournament Blind Schedule:

25min

50/100
    100/100
    100/100/25
    150/300/25
    BREAK
    200/400/50
    250/500/75
    300/600/75
    400/800/100
    BREAK
    500/1000/100
    600/1200/100
    800/1600/200
    1000/2000/300
    BREAK
    1200/2400/300
    1500/3000/400
    2000/4000/500
    3000/6000/500
    BREAK
    4000/8000/1000
    5000/10000/1500
    6000/12000/1500
  • Signup List:

AJ
    Compuease
    Muddguts
    Milo
    DJGolfCan
    Highflyer
    AcidJoe (T)
    Keith
    GarryC
    asnx557
    Shtebs
    CrazyKoby
    LordPhan
    SamCanada
    Shawn
    Happy420
    Erin
    Shaznaz
    Big Bob
  • Inzzzz..... Love weekend tournies....
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Cash game will go on for as long as host can stay awake!
    From what I here this may be like 8pm?:D
  • Put me down as a maybe. I should know in the coming weeks if I'll be there. I'll let you know.
  • byosmokes?

I guess Garrys out.

But Im in.
  • InnittoconvinceGarryCtoquitsmoking.

AJ, I have forwarded you e-mail to a few potential (non-Forum) players who may be interested. I will let you know of any +1s . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    InnittoconvinceGarryCtoquitsmoking.

AJ, I have forwarded you e-mail to a few potential (non-Forum) players who may be interested. I will let you know of any +1s . . .

Ditto here..
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    byosmokes?

I guess Garrys out.
    Actually, Garry has stashed a pack here already. Man thinks ahead!
    Milo wrote: »
    compuease wrote: »
    Ditto here..

Thanks, the more the merrier! Just let me know who and if they need address/directions.
  • Tentative please
  • Tentative please
  • Mark me down please.
  • Put me down as tentative AJ.
  • Put me down as tentative AJ I'm on a 2 week tour of the province. I will be home that day but I may just need to chill. Will confirm the week before.
  • Bumpity Bump...sue me
    Bumpity Bump...sue me

I will sue on game day for all of your chips "cheers:
  • Gotta bail, sorry AJ.
  • Player's list has been updated. Still plenty of time to get in the game, and if necessary, I can add a few more seats to the mix as well. We'll see how it goes the next week or so first.

I know it runs between WestSide and Royal Cup, but I usually run a pretty good game from what I'm told, and of course, the cash game to follow will usually see me spewing my bankroll. That should be enough incentive for anyone.
  • New to this site and played at the Westside yesterday. Put me down for your game please.

Tom
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    New to this site and played at the Westside yesterday. Put me down for your game please.

Tom

You're in. I'll PM address/contact info closer to game day.
    Welcome aboard.

My God have mercy on your soul.
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    New to this site and played at the Westside yesterday. Put me down for your game please.

Tom

Hope you can make it out, Tom. I'm sure ýou'll enjoy the game. We spoke for a few minutes yesterday, before I sat down to the cash game.
  • In please, unless I hear otherwise from the boss. Pretty sure we don't have any commitments that day atm.
  • You can take that T down, I will be there for sure :).

Nice to see some new faces coming out, I was talking to some people @ Westside and it seems there are a bunch of new players who might come out for the new season @ the Hill.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Mark me down please.

me as well

Prophet 22
  • Looks like some tough dudes playing. Gonna be the unknown spoiler!! :)
  • Player's list updated. Starting to fill up nicely, and I've opened up a couple more spots, to a max of 24 players. If required, I'll start a waiting list after that.

Cash game will start once we get enough interested players and a free table. Will go until I say enough...aiming for at least 1am.
    Player's list updated. Starting to fill up nicely, and I've opened up a couple more spots, to a max of 24 players. If required, I'll start a waiting list after that.

Cash game will start once we get enough interested players and a free table. Will go until I say enough...aiming for at least 1am.

good luck all! gotta go. It's my shot next

"FORE" Slim