League play Game #2

For details on how the league concept works, please see the first post in this thread.

I have setup the satellite for game #2 for october 12 at 9pm EST

1. send $5.50 to 'kanadian' on stars
2. I'll send pw to register for the satellite
3. Win billions

Comments

• When is Bill doing the BIG tourny?
  • up to Bill really. We only established "a resonable amount of time" perhaps this weekend? I'm sure Bill knows to post in the game #1 thread on what he picks tho. :)
  • Old-Sloth wrote: »
    up to Bill really. We only established "a resonable amount of time" perhaps this weekend? I'm sure Bill knows to post in the game #1 thread on what he picks tho. :)

Just posted in the game #1 thread. I'd love to play the tourney this weekend, but that's not going to happen. Mom's most modern appliance is a refrigerator. She has a computer, but it's a 386sx that basically fulfills her need for solitaire. No interwebz for me this weekend. Oh boy...

Before the weekend, not a problem as long as I don't have to stay up all night. Assuming I make it past the first blind level of course!

In for next week for sure though.
  • working night for 7 days....back in a week...
  • Step 1 and 2 complete sir.
  • bump/reminder about this tonight. I imagine some folks may have forgotten over the long weekend. So far, it's me and shant (wolffhound seems to be interested for tonight, just spoke to him) same as graham.

remember, you can buy a piece even if you're not able to take part in the satellite! :)
  • I will try and give this a go tonight assuming I get back in time, hopefully around an hour before is not too late?
  • ok, well, you can ship/register anytime that works for you.

Roster tonight (will edit as the day progresses)

Players
    Sloth - paid
    Sharantyr -paid
    Grahamer - paid
    Jtothelow - paid
    wolffhound paid
    DennisG - paid
    compuease - paid
    wayne - paid (neo__morph)
    wildbill - paid
    DataMN - not paid

Investors
    sloth's brother - paid
  • Shipped, name is ReDONKulouso, what is tournement ID??
  • JtotheLew wrote: »
    Shipped, name is ReDONKulouso, what is tournement ID??

updated roster, pm'd info.
  • updated roster for wolffhound pm'd info.
  • Will see if funds clear by the tourney time to transfer. Just deposited on Stars.
  • we don't know eachother that well, but it looks like you've been around long enough to trust :)

if you dont have the $$ in time, I'll cover you if you're interested.
  • That would be great. I can send it as soon as it clears...forgot about the delay with transfers or I would have done it the other day.
  • done. transferred 10, seemed like a nice round number.

updated roster. We've got 9 tonight so far! .

wildbill? waiting for you to chirp in!
  • Loot sent back, with the extra 5.50.... and registered :) Thanks again!
  • updated roster for dennisG, payment received. would be awesome to get 2-3 more for tonight!! (that goes for buyers too)
  • So, would it be unethical for me to play in tonight's tourney given that I haven't played my big tourney yet? I was at my dear old Mum's on the weekend and couldn't. Thinking I'll play it this Sunday though.

Ready to ship funds to Sloth unless there's any issues anyone wants to present.

I'm easy money folks. You know that. Last week was a fluke.
  • Well, either way I've shipped $5.50 to Sloth for tonight or some other night if anyone has objections. I'll wait until it's closer to the game to register.
  • zero problem with playing this one without playing the biggy from last time around, we all realize it takes 5+ hours for these tournaments and especially considering this was a holiday weekend.
  • Excellent. Thanks Sloth. Registered. Last night and today mine and my gf's connection to p* has completely sucked however. No clue why. An 8 person tourney ended up taking almost 2.5hrs because of it though. Hope that doesn't happen tonight or when I play the other tourney!
  • Shipping now. please send pw...

Thanks.... registered.... and thanks everyone for showing your confidence in me and allowing me to play a bigger buyin on your behalf....
  • That was fun. Gl all.
  • Mmmm. Fun. I hate AA forever... Again. For the 5 billionth time. I almost want to remove A from my vocabulary, but that would sound stupid.
  • I'm out. DataMn, did you ship the $5.50?

PokerStars Game #51014109720: Tournament #318401867, $1.00+$0.10 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2010/10/12 21:26:00 ET
    Table '318401867 1' 9-max Seat #7 is the button
    Seat 1: Kanadian (3167 in chips)
    Seat 4: Neo__Morph (2460 in chips)
    Seat 5: Wolffhound (970 in chips)
    Seat 7: Grahame (2714 in chips)
    Seat 9: Sharantyr (5689 in chips)
    Sharantyr: posts small blind 15
    Kanadian: posts big blind 30
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Kanadian [Ah Ad]
    Neo__Morph: folds
    Wolffhound: folds
    Grahame: raises 180 to 210
    Sharantyr: folds
    Kanadian: raises 389 to 599
    Grahame: raises 2115 to 2714 and is all-in
    Kanadian: calls 2115
    *** FLOP *** [Qc 7h 8c]
    *** TURN *** [Qc 7h 8c]
    Kanadian said, "omfg"
    Neo__Morph said, "wow"
    *** RIVER *** [Qc 7h 8c Td] [2h]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    Kanadian: shows [Ah Ad] (a pair of Aces)
    Grahame: shows [7s 7d] (three of a kind, Sevens)
    Grahame collected 5443 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 5443 | Rake 0
    Board [Qc 7h 8c Td 2h]
    Seat 1: Kanadian (big blind) showed [Ah Ad] and lost with a pair of Aces
    Seat 4: Neo__Morph folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: Wolffhound folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 7: Grahame (button) showed [7s 7d] and won (5443) with three of a kind, Sevens
    Seat 9: Sharantyr (small blind) folded before Flop
  • Hmm, that 'lost' result with AA looks familiar.
  • gg sharantyr! $$ sent! Let's get as many folks out next week too!
  • Thanks. Good game all! Look forward to the next!

$$ recieved.

Now, to look at the advice Bill got on which tournament to try...perhaps the 300k as suggested by Bill.
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    Thanks. Good game all! Look forward to the next!

$$ recieved.

Now, to look at the advice Bill got on which tournament to try...perhaps the 300k as suggested by Bill.

Suggested by Moose. King of value. See you there kiddo and stay off my blinds!