RC IX free agent signup

13»

Comments

• Let me know if the Rocks or Top Set need a player.

If the Rocks need Omaha I am probably more valuable to them than to Top as a Stud (well...)

Plus I realized the disadvantage of playing on an all girls team - is that your that much more likely to be sitting a table with all dudes...
  • I just had a call from one of our former players, BIll, who has decided he wouldn't mind playing. He's also a very strong stud player, so at the moment I think we have Metro (Tom) who was 1st and then Bill who can strongly round out any team. If we had an opening I would be glad to have either represent the Rock.
  • If Tom is willing to play Stud, then it makes some sense for him to join Top Set since he was on the team two Royal Cups ago. We would be happy to have either player.
  • Are all of the teams Full now?
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Are all of the teams Full now?

As of this minute, I believe so..... tenseven (fish captain) still has a confirmation he is trying to make...
  • 16 HRS to go. Keep our fingers, toes and eys crossed. lmao
  • Just to let people know I bowed out of another poker game tonight as I am not feeling 100% today and want to be functional come tomorrow. I may be dead but will be there.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Just to let people know I bowed out of another poker game tonight as I am not feeling 100% today and want to be functional come tomorrow. I may be dead but will be there.
    Yer a good man JOE...
  • If Tom is willing to play Stud, then it makes some sense for him to join Top Set since he was on the team two Royal Cups ago. We would be happy to have either player.

Tom sent me a pm 30 min ago saying he didn't realize it started before noon so wasn't playing for Top Set. Strange to not know that before offering his services. However I believe I have secured Bill from our RC VI championship team to play. He is a very strong stud player so should really help. Now I have no commitment as yet but he said earlier this aft that he would fill in. We are trying to get him now.
  • I could come up with a smartass remark but I will refrain for the MOMENT! lol 12:10 away and who knows what's gonna happen overnight.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Tom sent me a pm 30 min ago saying he didn't realize it started before noon so wasn't playing for Top Set. Strange to not know that before offering his services. However I believe I have secured Bill from our RC VI championship team to play. He is a very strong stud player so should really help. Now I have no commitment as yet but he said earlier this aft that he would fill in. We are trying to get him now.

Thanks compuease.
  • Thanks compuease.

Hold off on the thanks as yet. We haven't heard back from Bill as yet. My fingers are crossed.
  • Thanks compuease.

Good news Sandy, just got confirmation from Bill, he is playing for you tomorrow..... lol. this is just nerve wracking.... I assume you need his stud skills?
  • Glad to hear everything worked out!

Sorry - I had been asked awhile ago about today - and had just assumed it was a noon start time...

Had the first game been stud not sure that I would have got any points any how.

Good luck all