RC IX free agent signup

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    Are there any players that still don't have a team are wishing to play in this great event?

ACIDJOE is waiting to hear back from a player, and PJB101 Is supposed to get back to me in the next day or so about the 8th.
    Have you tried badapple and Icedog? Also I'm not sure if westside is really intending on playing or not. Once you exhause the forum I may be able to get a player or two. How about some of the guys in your Milton league?

You know me too well. I won't lie, with Pinhead playing, the thought DID cross my mind. Although I will have to vacate a couple of prev. engagements to make room for this...we'll see how the next couple of weeks go.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    You know me too well. I won't lie, with Pinhead playing, the thought DID cross my mind. Although I will have to vacate a couple of prev. engagements to make room for this...we'll see how the next couple of weeks go.
    BADAPPLE is already on my team. I never heard back from Icedog.
    2 spots are reserved until I hear otherwise from ACIDJOE and PJB .
  • westside8 wrote: »
    You have to MAKE ROOM for a Royal? hmmmph, that's almost slanderous... Not sure you would be accepted with that sort of feeling... :)
  • Heard from PJB Leon was at my tourney a couple of months ago, now a member of the misfits.
  • KitWho? is looking for 1 player.
    Contact Wolffhound via pm or post here asap.
  • has someone asked shopsy to play? He might be intrested. just a thought. also happy knows a few players may he can ask for some looking for a player.

Prophet 22
  • I am now able to make it to the Royal. My plan is to show up and be available to any team that is short if they will have me. If not I will just hairass the rest. (did I spell that right?) I will accept offers (but refuse to pay more than $100.00)
  • screenman wrote: »
    I am now able to make it to the Royal. My plan is to show up and be available to any team that is short if they will have me. If not I will just hairass the rest. (did I spell that right?) I will accept offers (but refuse to pay more than $100.00)

Did you PM wolffhound?
  • I did ask Shopsy, he can't play this one
    AcidJoe's buddy is in to fill up KitWho?

Name to follow.
  • Wolf Scatch my buddy, the misfits just lost a player so we've got him on our team. Sorry for the confusion.
  • So who needs a pro from Tillsonburg!

-2/3, Braad
  • Screenman is on Kit Who?, who have now filled their roster.
    Look forward to a great day on Saturday.

Dave aka Wolffhound
  • :mad:
    Hell wrote: »
    So who needs a pro from Tillsonburg!

-2/3, Braad
    wtf, you mess up your original user id again? lol. Hang in there, I'm sure there will be a last minute drop out or maybe sooner. PM me your email and cell and even if your not on the forum, I can get you. Long drive from Tilsonburgh but for sure we'ld love to have you.
    :mad:wtf, you mess up your original user id again? lol. Hang in there, I'm sure there will be a last minute drop out or maybe sooner. PM me your email and cell and even if your not on the forum, I can get you. Long drive from Tilsonburgh but for sure we'ld love to have you.

Will do! I am sure there are cash games!
  • TwoThree wrote: »
    Will do! I am sure there are cash games!

Actually it usually is later when we finish so rarely have cash games. However lots of flippaments, etc.
  • Just a FYI Hell = Twothree I am the same great player! I still need a team! Don't make me beg!
  • TwoThree wrote: »
    Just a FYI Hell = Twothree I am the same great player! I still need a team! Don't make me beg!
    Wanna play for the MISFITS? We just lost Blazin72 and are in need of another player..
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Wanna play for the MISFITS? We just lost Blazin72 and are in need of another player..

Sounds like a plan! I am in!
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »

Braad is to your Misfits as Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer is to the Christmas Misfits.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Braad is to your Misfits as Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer is to the Christmas Misfits.
    Ain't that the truth, should be a real interesting team...
  • twothree wrote: »
    sounds like a plan! I am in!
    cool.
  • KitWho? needs 1 player due to unavoidable circumstances.
    Anyone who's got someone, let me know ASAP.
  • you have nothing better to do, so the team remains intact.
    I think?

I forget!

What was I going to say?

Is this ebay?

I think the polygrip auction is really over

Signed:

? give em a second.....it'll come to me
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    you have nothing better to do, so the team remains intact.
    I think?

I forget!

What was I going to say?

Is this ebay?

I think the polygrip auction is really over

Signed:

? give em a second.....it'll come to me
    Ok Rock need one on the back burner... above may forget where he's supposed to be on Sat., and even if he shows up he may forget to bet his quads so be carefull betting into him..
  • That's funny..any help here?
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    KitWho? needs 1 player due to unavoidable circumstances.
    Anyone who's got someone, let me know ASAP.

This player has been replaced. KitWho? is complete, as of right now anyway.
  • Top Set still needs a player - preferably stud! Please PM me or compuease if you are interested.
  • Top Set still needs a player - preferably stud! Please PM me or compuease if you are interested.

Is it wrong that I find humour in Top-Set looking for a Stud?

Only one more sleep, folks . . . :D
  • Milo wrote: »
    Is it wrong that I find humour in Top-Set looking for a Stud?

Only one more sleep, folks . . . :D
    Considering the circumstances it is quite amusing...:)