CPF League play (give it a go?)

Comments

• this week is bad for me but +1 on 2nd playing a tourney with anything left over the $50 - 55. Look forward to playing next week.
  • just bumping/reminding about this tomorrow. Feel free to register, please ship $5.50 to 'kanadian' on stars when you've done so.
  • pw please?
  • oops.

xxxxxxxx
  • I'll PM the pass after folks have registered and sent da' moola.
  • Will be in for the next one. I have a retirement get together tomorrow evening.
  • Old-Sloth wrote: »
    I'll PM the pass after folks have registered and sent da' moola.

Mmmm, ok. Can't actually register without the password though.

I assume you meant you'll pm after we've sent the moola? I'll send that now I guess.
  • Old-Sloth wrote: »
    just bumping/reminding about this tomorrow. Feel free to register, please ship $5.50 to 'kanadian' on stars when you've done so.

done ...forgot the rest of the thread though....:confused:
  • so far, we have 5 for tonight, hopefully a few more before it starts. If we don't get the desired 9-10, we can always make the satellite for this week to any event that is covered by the collective prizepool.

I did receive one payment from a stars account that I don't think matches their CPF account name, so if you have paid but haven't been given the password, please contact me w/ your stars username to confirm,.

Thanks
  • @ 8 now. 3 of which are 'investors' that won't be playing the satellite.
  • Shipped. Honestly though Sloth, you need to amend your instructions to 1. Send Payment 2. Get password 3. register. You have register down first. ;) Good thing we're Canadians here...the Americans would never figure it out.
  • good point sir indeed.

So, we're @ 9 now! 6 players and 3 buyers. Anyone else want in? Still plenty of time to sell spots to friends and family! :) the 3 buyers are comprised so far of my father, brother and a co-worker.
  • If we only get nine, I'd suggest bumping up the $5.50 so it's not a wash and we can go ahead with 9. After all, it's only another .61 each.
  • let's not forget, the winner of the satellite does actually get a few bucks too, since it is a $1 entry. If we don't have enough, I'll buy an extra share.
  • I'd play, but 7pm is too early. Hows about 9pm for the next one? anyone?

Edit: Oh wait.... 315808758 is limit holdem. Is that right?
  • yes, future sats will be @ 9pm to allow for more. You can always buy a piece for this one tho :)
  • GOOD catch!! my bad! first time creating one. I made a new one for 7:05ESt tonight. event 315808758 same password as the first. Sorry guys.
  • can someone pm the password
  • doing so now.
  • Ohhhh, ok. I see. Yes, when setting up private tourneys they have limit as the default setting, which is rather stupid. I always have to catch myself on that one as well. I thought by the way you wrote the PM that you'd changed the satty to limit by choice. That would have been rather upsetting at this late hour.

Anyhoo, will unreg from previous and rereg.
  • Ok, just so everyone is clear.. tonight's tournament NO LIMIT is

ID: 318134424
    PWD: Same as the originally listed tourney
  • I'm getting a 'tourney not found' message...is the id # correct?

Ah...never mind..found it...number is wrong for those searching...correct id is 318134424
  • you tried the one bill posted? I may have messed up in my PM b/c I was in such a rush to get the word out.

bills is missing a 4 @ the end!
  • Sorry 'bout that. Same excuse as Sloth. In a rush. We're both old. End of story.
  • So how many do we have paid up Sloth?
  • I hope I have time to join.
  • will the server restart effect us?
  • Tourney's at 7:05...lots of time.